Anyone know how to get a copy right?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Or perhaps I need something else?

I'm authoring a kit on how to build an unmentioned Chevy, but say 80+% of the information applies to all 67-72 GM vehicles, 95% to the unmentioned vehicles of which there were many, and of course 100% to my unmentioned vehicle. The vehicle was "unmolested" before I put my paws on it 30 years ago, but all the hardware was in tact and what was missing rediscovered. I even bought an unmentioned vehicle for my unmentioned vehicle.

I wrote system/business process for a living right, so I had a good foundation. Unfortunately I knew nothing about the project, until now, it will be wrapped up soon. Picture two GM books that are approx. 1700 pages total. Fuck that, I streamlined that BS to what will end at about 170 pages, only my manual provides more detail, honest to shit. One difference is their manuals cover a greater variety say, but plenty of repetition and they leave lots to be desired. Anyway, this is far more practical & much easier to use, all the correct terms, materials & process needed, completely dumbed down & dry. Who knew there can be 10-12 aspects to a single bolt? Heck it captures all the markings & castings too, almost every part has a casting of some sort.

The assembly manual will come with pictures, illustrations, part lists & numbers and electrical graphs. There's nothing like it and this would satisfy NASA no issues ;) It will save enthusiasts TONS of time, headaches & research, I'm probably going to sell copies for way too cheap, but WTH, some volume would be cool, though it will be limited to vintage GM fans. Anyway, anyone have suggestions how to protect this fucking thing once it comes available? I haven't a clue and no, fuck lawyers and shit:p and I'm not throwing wads of cash at the idea either.

Last edited:
I got one on the software I wrote, but don't recall how I did it exactly but it wasn't hard.

Or perhaps I need something else?

I'm authoring a kit on how to build an unmentioned Chevy, but say 80+% of the information applies to all 67-72 GM vehicles, 95% to the unmentioned vehicles of which there were many, and of course 100% to my unmentioned vehicle. The vehicle was "unmolested" before I put my paws on it 30 years ago, but all the hardware was in tact and what was missing rediscovered. I even bought an unmentioned vehicle for my unmentioned vehicle.

I wrote system/business process for a living right, so I had a good foundation. Unfortunately I knew nothing about the project, until now, it will be wrapped up soon. Picture two GM books that are approx. 1700 pages total. Fuck that, I streamlined that BS to what will end at about 170 pages, only my manual provides more detail, honest to shit. One difference is their manuals cover a greater variety say, but plenty of repetition and they leave lots to be desired. Anyway, this is far more practical & much easier to use, all the correct terms, materials & process needed, completely dumbed down & dry. Who knew there can be 10-12 aspects to a single bolt? Heck it captures all the markings & castings too, almost every part has a casting of some sort.

The assembly manual will come with pictures, illustrations, part lists & numbers and electrical graphs. There's nothing like it and this would satisfy NASA no issues ;) It will save enthusiasts TONS of time, headaches & research, I'm probably going to sell copies for way too cheap, but WTH, some volume would be cool, though it will be limited to vintage GM fans. Anyway, anyone have suggestions how to protect this fucking thing once it comes available? I haven't a clue and no, fuck lawyers and shit:p and I'm not throwing wads of cash at the idea either.
One of the simplest ways is just go to legalzoom.com. They will walk you through the copyright process.

Forum List

Back