Anyone Know How the Somalian Mohamed Noor Was Hired as a Cop?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Don't cops have to criminal justice degrees or at least be able to speak English and be US Citizens? The Somalian looks like Obama if Obama had a brother. And yet Obama is silent on this murder. The black on white crime needs to stop!

The irony is the white woman was calling to try to help a female being assaulted by most likely a black. And just like with the OJ and thousands of other cases, blacks get special treatment and are set loose on society after they have proven to be sociopathic, violent criminals.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Don't cops have to criminal justice degrees or at least be able to speak English and be US Citizens? The Somalian looks like Obama if Obama had a brother. And yet Obama is silent on this murder. The black on white crime needs to stop!

The irony is the white woman was calling to try to help a female being assaulted by most likely a black. And just like with the OJ and thousands of other cases, blacks get special treatment and are set loose on society after they have proven to be sociopathic, violent criminals.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

no ----cops do not have to have criminal justice degrees. I know of no time in history that presidents or
past presidents were required to comment on every homicide in the country LOOKS LIKE?

irosie91, Hussaine Obama began commenting (falsely claiming Whitey racism) on instances where he felt afro americans who looked like him got in trouble in his first days in office. Why did he stop?

I opened the thread curious if you had a point. I have my answer. No. You are pointless.

The answer is "diversity job".

They have to fill in jobs with "diversity"....."cultural enrichment " if you will.

The stupidity of those people knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back