Anyone know how much Mitt Romney invested in Iranian oil?

R

rdean

I've heard that Mitt Romney has oil investments in:

Russia
China
Iran

Do Republicans on the USMB have any details. Don't make me go look it up because I won't put the "spin" on it you do.

Educate me about your candidate.

Remember, Mitt ran for president before. So we know from his 2006 Tax Return, the part that was released, that this is true.

So tell us, what is Romney's connections to Iranian oil and how much has his investment contributed to their nuclear program (didn't see that one coming, did you?)

I heard Soros paid Harry Reid $5MM To kill the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste site.

Russia
China
Iran

Do Republicans on the USMB have any details. Don't make me go look it up because I won't put the "spin" on it you do.

Remember, Mitt ran for president before. So we know from his 2006 Tax Return, the part that was released, that this is true.

So tell us, what is Romney's connections to Iranian oil and how much has his investment contributed to their nuclear program (didn't see that one coming, did you?)

where did you 'hear' that? Got a link?

Of course not, because you made it up.

Dumb ass.

He could buy oil from Jerry Sandusky......it can' t match the number of barrels of fuck I dont give.

Russia
China
Iran

I've heard Obama was a gay prostitute in college. How much of his income from hooking went to the drug trade (didn't see that one coming, did you)?

Don't make me look it up. You go and get the evidence. Edumacate me about your candidate.

Last edited:

Russia
China
Iran

I've heard that there is scientific proof that you are, in fact, not human but borg.

Russia
China
Iran

Dumb ass.

No, he didn't. Mitt has oil investments that include Iran. So do millions of Americans, many without realizing it.

Russia
China
Iran

Dumb ass.
He got it from an ad running in the swing states likely.

I heard you can get high by dropping aspirins into Coca-cola and then snorting the bubbles, that's the real reason Coke has way more market share than all its competitors

Russia
China
Iran

Dumb ass.

No, he didn't. Mitt has oil investments that include Iran. So do millions of Americans, many without realizing it.

if you have an index fund, probably.

But who cares other than rdean?

Dumb ass.

if you have an index fund, probably.

But who cares other than rdean?

You want to vote for someone and the answer is "probably"? That's it? "Probably"?

Rick Santorum was right.

Russia
China
Iran

Dumb ass.

Ok, that would make Deanies point, well, stupid.

Russia
China
Iran

I've heard that Reid has his hand up your ass and controls everything you do.

Forum List

Back