Anyone know how much Mitt Romney invested in Iranian oil?

I heard that they have Rdean's brain inside a jar of mini gherkin pickles, apparently the searchers cannot tell them apart

look at the lower left panel rdean ;)

118961_600.jpg

I heard Mitt has a blind trust and has no idea where his money is invested to avoid conflicts of interest .... Oh wait, that's actually true

if you have an index fund, probably.

But who cares other than rdean?

You want to vote for someone and the answer is "probably"? That's it? "Probably"?

Rick Santorum was right.

Santorum is right about many things.

thanks for realizing that

We know one thing he's right about:

Former presidential contender Rick Santorum told a group of social conservatives this weekend that the country's "smart people" will never be on their side.

Santorum complains to social conservatives about ?smart people? - New York Daily News

You want to vote for someone and the answer is "probably"? That's it? "Probably"?

Rick Santorum was right.

Santorum is right about many things.

thanks for realizing that

We know one thing he's right about:

Former presidential contender Rick Santorum told a group of social conservatives this weekend that the country's "smart people" will never be on their side.

Santorum complains to social conservatives about ?smart people? - New York Daily News

you need to turn on your sarcasm detector

I've heard that Mitt Romney has oil investments in:

Russia
China
Iran

Do Republicans on the USMB have any details. Don't make me go look it up because I won't put the "spin" on it you do.

Educate me about your candidate.

Remember, Mitt ran for president before. So we know from his 2006 Tax Return, the part that was released, that this is true.

So tell us, what is Romney's connections to Iranian oil and how much has his investment contributed to their nuclear program (didn't see that one coming, did you?)

:eusa_think:don't know off hand, but I do know that;

Obama Advisor Paid $100,000 By Company Connected To Iran

One of Barack Obama's most senior advisers was paid $100,000 (£64,226) in speaking fees by a branch of a company that does controversial business with the Iranian government.

David Plouffe, a top White House aide who masterminded Mr Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, received the money from a subsidiary of MTN, a South African telecoms firm.

MTN has since 2005 run a major network in Iran jointly with Irancell, a company US diplomats say is owned by Iran's Revolutionary Guards, prompting concerns that its technology may be used to monitor and crack down on dissidents.

more at-

Read more: Obama Advisor David Plouffe Paid $100,000 By Company Connected To Iran - Business Insider

Russia
China
Iran

Do Republicans on the USMB have any details. Don't make me go look it up because I won't put the "spin" on it you do.

Remember, Mitt ran for president before. So we know from his 2006 Tax Return, the part that was released, that this is true.

So tell us, what is Romney's connections to Iranian oil and how much has his investment contributed to their nuclear program (didn't see that one coming, did you?)

Don't know about Mitt but Obama has connections to Iranian Oil, so you pissed he contributed to Iran's neclear program or even the least bit concerned?

The New York Times identified 74 corporations that have done business both in Iran and with the United States government over the last decade, using corporate records filed with the Securities Exchange Commission, company Web sites, news accounts confirmed by interviews with company officials, and Congressional reports. Complete Explanation and Methodology | Related Article »

Profiting From Iran, and the U.S. - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

Note Ingersoll Rand. And then read this article which shows where Obama's investments go:

Similarly, according to Obama’s financial disclosure forms, the president has money in the Vanguard 500 Index Fund Holdings. This financial investment has spread the president’s money across the globe.

The Vanguard fund is invested in foreign companies such as ACE Limited (based in Zurich Switzerland), Covidien Health Care (Dublin, Ireland), Ingersoll-Rand (Dublin, Ireland), Nabors Industries (Hamilton, Bermuda), Noble Corporation (Baar, Switzerland), XL Group (Dublin, Ireland, with offices in Bermuda), and TE Connectivity (Schaffhausen, Switzerland).

Despite Criticisms, Obama's Investments Share Similarities with Romney's | The Weekly Standard

I only checked Ingersoll Rand, who knows maybe more of his investments go to Iran too.

:eusa_whistle:

so now you have a total of three tax returns.

and no smoking gun.

Just your smoking crack pipe.

So you don't know and won't bother to find out? Is that right?

Here

In Romney's Release of his incomplete 2010 Tax Returns, Mitt Romney forgot to mention his $1.5 Million Dollars of Iran Oil investments in that were reported in his 2006 Financial Disclosure Forms.

Did Romney sell his Iran Oil stocks or did he divert them to another shell company, who knows at this point what he did. If Romney did sell his investments in Iran Oil supply corporations, when did he sell them?

Mitt Romney invested in State-owned Iranian oil supply companies, and pumped money into the economy of Israel’s enemy, Iran, in 2006, even after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for the annihilation of Israel in 2005. (Some friend to Israel Mitt Romney turned out to be.)

From Romney's 2006 Financial Disclosure from we know he owned investments in Russian and Chinese Oil Corporations that invested in State-owned Iranian Oil Corporations that boosted Iranian economy and enabled Iran to become a world leader in the supply of oil.

Russia
China
Iran

ever heard of etrade :lol:

Forum List

Back