Anyone just watch Trump's doctor on Rachel Maddow? Unbelievable and astonishing!

So did this doctor wear a white coat and stethoscope?
It sure looked like it.

Trump-Doctors-copy.jpg

It's the guy on the left.
The guy on the left is his doctor, but the guy on the right is probably more qualified.

Rachel Maddow LOL!
Only traitors and perverts tune into that skank.
Number four.
Lol you're the armstretched leftist that praises Rachel spew.
Shame on you, number 1.
I don't watch her anymore because I always have this urge to punch in the face when she's talking.
Funny, I never get that with Ellen De Generous.

Is physical violence against women acceptable in your country?

Rachel Maddow is the smartest person in the political/current events media.

If you disagree, name someone smarter.
Yep....being gay knocks up your I.Q. at least 30 points.

So you can't name anyone in the media who's smarter.

Not even you your country?
Well, since most living Journalists are idiots in my country and pretty much prove it every day that's sort of a tough question. The good ones all seem to being pushing Daisies.
Now, if you're talking English Journalists.....just about all of them are more intelligent and have more integrity in their pinkies than Rachelle has in her entire body. I think it has something to do with the level of education in this country. It sucks.
So if you really want to talk about intelligence in journalism in America, it's pretty much an oxymoron....because journalism is dead in America.

Rachel Maddow LOL!
Number four.
Shame on you, number 1.
I don't watch her anymore because I always have this urge to punch in the face when she's talking.

Only if you're black and a rap-star......and vote Democrat.....but not if you're an athlete.

Rachel Maddow LOL!
Number four.
Shame on you, number 1.

It is in hillary's favorite country. The House of Saud gave the skank 25 mil via the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund - WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE (a position handed to her as a favor to Willie The Molester) to facilitate the ouster of Gaddafi (and Mubarak), creating a nice little vacuum for ISIS to expand and take hold after The Blamer gave Iraq to ISIS.
What a wonderful world we live in.

The guy was hilarious. He said Trump is the most healthy because all the other presidents are dead. He said the letter was half joke. He said Eisenhower had polio. He said most of our presidents were delusional, psychotic, had dementia or brain tumors. That would make Trump the most healthy. Laughing the entire time.

He said they were his words, never proof read and maybe Trump had lot of input.

Rachel pointed out, Eisenhower never had polio.

All the time, Trump is making demands that Hillary produce her medical records.

Oh, it's astonishing all right. Astonishingly bizarre.

Once again, Trump supporters are conned by another one of his scams.

Yes, I watched it. It was hysterical.

Forum List

Back