Anyone just watch Trump's doctor on Rachel Maddow? Unbelievable and astonishing!

Rachel Maddow is the smartest person in the political/current events media.

If you disagree, name someone smarter.
She's going out of her way to prove otherwise.
I used to have some respect for her until this campaign.
She's made a complete ass out of herself.

If pointing out that Comrade Trump is a Clown bothers you, turn the TV off. If she doesn't do it, he does it himself.

As has always been the case with her show, I'm glad I missed it. I would think anybody with a serious health problem would have other things on their mind than running for president. And what's this guy suppose to say? Professional ethics prevents him from divulged Trump's personal information.

The only doctor on the planet who would write "astonishingly excellent" and "I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" would be Trump's doctor. The only doctor who would infer that testing that showed "only positive results" were a good thing is Trump's doctor.

"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary"? Seriously? Did the good doctor have Trump lift weights during that examination?

Wondering if the doctor let Trump write that bizarre letter and signed it is not unreasonable at all. That letter should give anyone pause.

Trump has managed to take what little dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. It appears that his doctor has done the same for the medical profession. How appropriate. The embarrassment continues.

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf48651dcac21f2e500521b5ced9-s900-c85.jpg

Last edited:
I concur. If you read that letter and your "spidey senses" don't jump with disbelief, you might just be a retard.

I would bet that if forced to take a lie detector test, that doctor would reveal that Trump either wrote that letter or co-wrote that letter.

Now....that is not to say that Trump isn't healthy. He may be perfectly healthy. But....he's a nutcase narcissist. A weirdo.

Tomi Lahren, What's Wrong with Hillary Clinton. -…:

She said those are her final thoughts? There were no thoughts. Just warmed over publum.

This girl is hilarious. 30 years of Hillary scandals, or 30 years of Hillary conspiracies? If it's a scandal, it has to have a conviction somewhere. If you spend many tens of millions investigating someone for 30 years and the ONLY thing you can find is her husband lied about getting a blowjob outside of marriage, then half the men of America are guilty. And if you say giving a blowjob, many conservative men suddenly look guilty.

15 conviction on 40 crimes in the Whitewater investigation. draft indictments drawn up for hillary but she isn't one of us so she skated. with that track record she would need caught on tape committing a crime and then I doubt the left would care. you know, like her bosnia lie.

The guy was hilarious. He said Trump is the most healthy because all the other presidents are dead. He said the letter was half joke. He said Eisenhower had polio. He said most of our presidents were delusional, psychotic, had dementia or brain tumors. That would make Trump the most healthy. Laughing the entire time.

He said they were his words, never proof read and maybe Trump had lot of input.

Rachel pointed out, Eisenhower never had polio.

All the time, Trump is making demands that Hillary produce her medical records.

Oh, it's astonishing all right. Astonishingly bizarre.

Once again, Trump supporters are conned by another one of his scams.
You look at that guy and wonder........This is the personal physician of a billionaire?

If that is who he chooses for doctor, who will he choose for his cabinet?

The only doctor on the planet who would write "astonishingly excellent" and "I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" would be Trump's doctor. The only doctor who would infer that testing that showed "only positive results" were a good thing is Trump's doctor.

"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary"? Seriously? Did the good doctor have Trump lift weights during that examination?

Wondering if the doctor let Trump write that bizarre letter and signed it is not unreasonable at all. That letter should give anyone pause.

Trump has managed to take what little dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. It appears that his doctor has done the same for the medical profession. How appropriate. The embarrassment continues.

It is like something you would see on SNL. Funny as All Get Out!:woohoo:

The guy was hilarious. He said Trump is the most healthy because all the other presidents are dead. He said the letter was half joke. He said Eisenhower had polio. He said most of our presidents were delusional, psychotic, had dementia or brain tumors. That would make Trump the most healthy. Laughing the entire time.

You look at that guy and wonder........This is the personal physician of a billionaire?

Winger, he is not really a Billionaire. We have no proof, since he is refusing to release his income tax return and we can, rightfully, question anything he claims. He is, and will always be, the Bloviator in Chief!

If pointing out that Comrade Trump is a Clown bothers you, turn the TV off. If she doesn't do it, he does it himself.
I think journalists that misrepresent the truth should be taken off the air. CNN, NBC, and MSNBC, wouldn't have much to say if it wasn't trashing Republicans. They called Romney a murderer and now they're calling Trump a racist psychotic. It's getting to the point that they just make shit up as they go.

It is like something you would see on SNL. Funny as All Get Out!:woohoo:
I think that's the point. The Hillary media is making a mockery of this election. Notice that Hillary has disappeared? She doesn't want to be associated with this mess.

I think journalists that misrepresent the truth should be taken off the air. CNN, NBC, and MSNBC, wouldn't have much to say if it wasn't trashing Republicans. They called Romney a murderer and now they're calling Trump a racist psychotic. It's getting to the point that they just make shit up as they go.

Maybe if Comrade Trump took a Valium at the beginning of each day, he would not be called psychotic?

You people in your echo-chamber, you are losing your collective minds. You've gone past your Bush psychosis and taken it to another level. It's like watching those idiots on the View making shit up every morning at 11.

Last edited:

Maybe if Comrade Trump took a Valium at the beginning of each day, he would not be called psychotic?
Well, since the whole thing is based off of lies by liberals I don't put any stock in anything they say. They're desperate to keep their plans for the destruction of America going until it's complete and anything they say or any evidence they produce is tainted.

These people have been saying for weeks that the time for hiding their bias is over. The very fact that they've been denying it shows they can't be trusted. Hillary can't be trusted and the media is worthless. The reason they have 1st Amendment protections is so they can be watchdogs against abusive government, but instead they are facilitating abuses.

Forum List

Back