Anyone just watch Trump's doctor on Rachel Maddow? Unbelievable and astonishing!

Everything CNN broadcasts is staged, faked, scripted or twisted
Almost everything CNN broadcasts is faked. It's all theater, and the network uses both "crisis actors" and scripted fake location shots to create news theater.

See for yourself: During the first Gulf War, CNN staged a broadcast set and faked a chemical weapons missile attack, during which one of the journalists grabbed a gas mask, and the other grabbed a HELMET! This video stands as one of the most hilarious examples of fake CNN "journalism" ever caught on camera:
CNN caught using crisis actor operative to attack Donald Trump

You mean like the moon landings?

Almost everything CNN broadcasts is faked. It's all theater, and the network uses both "crisis actors" and scripted fake location shots to create news theater.

See for yourself: During the first Gulf War, CNN staged a broadcast set and faked a chemical weapons missile attack, during which one of the journalists grabbed a gas mask, and the other grabbed a HELMET! This video stands as one of the most hilarious examples of fake CNN "journalism" ever caught on camera:

You mean like the moon landings?
No.

Like the Democratic debates.

So did this doctor wear a white coat and stethoscope?
That was probably CNN's lame attempt to establish the guy as being Trump’s real doctor instead being a paid actor. Obama used the same visual when he gave a speech about Global Warming. Scientists in lab coats are very impressive.......in movies.

Wouldn't be the first time CNN did something like that.

You realize your article is from October 2015? Really?

So did this doctor wear a white coat and stethoscope?
That was probably CNN's lame attempt to establish the guy as being Trump’s real doctor instead being a paid actor. Obama used the same visual when he gave a speech about Global Warming. Scientists in lab coats are very impressive.......in movies.

Wouldn't be the first time CNN did something like that.

You realize your article is from October 2015? Really?
Yeah....less than a year ago.

And your point?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.....:rolleyes:

"Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks..."

I've met other crazy doctors as well so they're out there. Trump's doctor is someone who shouldn't be a doctor.

I've met other crazy doctors as well so they're out there. Trump's doctor is someone who shouldn't be a doctor.

Yeah....and his pool guy shouldn't be a pool guy. And everyone that's working for him shouldn't be working for him. They all racists and insane criminals.

I loved the part where Trumps doctor said he was more healthy than dead people

Tomi Lahren, What's Wrong with Hillary Clinton. -…:

She said those are her final thoughts? There were no thoughts. Just warmed over publum.

This girl is hilarious. 30 years of Hillary scandals, or 30 years of Hillary conspiracies? If it's a scandal, it has to have a conviction somewhere. If you spend many tens of millions investigating someone for 30 years and the ONLY thing you can find is her husband lied about getting a blowjob outside of marriage, then half the men of America are guilty. And if you say giving a blowjob, many conservative men suddenly look guilty.

You do know my war has just begun ..

Right from here to the election I will slam the heck out of the hillary lovers on here:)

Tomi Lahren, What's Wrong with Hillary Clinton. -…:

She said those are her final thoughts? There were no thoughts. Just warmed over publum.

This girl is hilarious. 30 years of Hillary scandals, or 30 years of Hillary conspiracies? If it's a scandal, it has to have a conviction somewhere. If you spend many tens of millions investigating someone for 30 years and the ONLY thing you can find is her husband lied about getting a blowjob outside of marriage, then half the men of America are guilty. And if you say giving a blowjob, many conservative men suddenly look guilty.

What's the matter truth hurts rderp?

Tomi Lahren, Calls Out Hillary Clinton - QualityM…:

She makes fun of Hillary coughing and calls her beast. That's it? That's all ya got?
Now, about Trump. Did you know he stiffs his workers? He hires illegals and even refuses to pay them?

But my favorite new Trump scam. This just shows how astonishingly devious the guy is. His campaign offices are in his buildings. They pay almost no rent. When Trump started getting big donations, he raised their rent at least 5 times. And the money bypasses being used on his campaign right into his bank account. Completely legal. No one ever owned the buildings where their campaign offices reside. Dumbfuck Donald Trump supporters are simply sending him money that is going right into his bank account.

Don't you find that hilarious?

Trump's Campaign Spends 5 Times More on Rent Now That Donors Are Paying For it

Reminds me of this lady

crazy-cat-lady-3.png

As Maddow prefaced her little clip, what is really weird is that Hillary gave her doctor's evaluation of good health with some minor ailments, back in JULY 2015......But in December, Trump requested from his quirky doctor an evaluation to be delivered to Trump's limo driver in 5 minutes fro Trump telling the doctor to have it prepared.....So, what the hell was the rush rush of trump's "5 minutes" after 5 months from Hillary's submission?

Hillary has chronic diarrhea...of the mouth.
Mods!...we need an IRONY smilie...stat!

Says the liberal who flunked out in 6th grade, isn't it time for your shift at the Dollar store.
I'm sure there is a liberal somewhere that flunked out in the 6th grade. But I suspect many Republicans just quit after the 6th grade.

The South Is America's High-School Dropout Factory

f901100d1.png

c72fd67a3.png

It's always funny to me that Republicans accuse Democrats of being what the GOP is.

The guy was hilarious. He said Trump is the most healthy because all the other presidents are dead. He said the letter was half joke. He said Eisenhower had polio. He said most of our presidents were delusional, psychotic, had dementia or brain tumors. That would make Trump the most healthy. Laughing the entire time.

He said they were his words, never proof read and maybe Trump had lot of input.

Rachel pointed out, Eisenhower never had polio.

All the time, Trump is making demands that Hillary produce her medical records.

Oh, it's astonishing all right. Astonishingly bizarre.

Once again, Trump supporters are conned by another one of his scams.
The quack should lose his license to practice.

Here's a link to the Maddow interview with the phony:

Trump's doctor softens on Trump's health

6qz1g7.jpg

Let's make this quick. I'm being beamed up to the comet in a few minutes.

Forum List

Back