Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

I've done massive homework.
And yet you literally cry like a little pussy that the “big, bad, black man” is “out to get you”. :lmao:
Who the hell wants to live in a Black neighborhood?
What does that have to do with your bizarre belief that black people will over run the U.S. and make you their little polish slave? :laugh:

More like I think Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, and Muslims will join up with White Liberals to exterminate do-nothing White retards who think Liberty will save them.

Loving the endless winning! Proven conservative policy generates prosperity every time...
Walmart is boosting starting wages, providing a one-time bonus for employees and expanding benefits, the company said in a press release on Thursday, citing the tax cuts signed into law by President Trump last year. The plan benefits more than a million employees, the company told

Walmart is raising wages and giving bonuses, citing tax cuts

Loving the endless winning! Proven conservative policy generates prosperity every time...
Walmart is boosting starting wages, providing a one-time bonus for employees and expanding benefits, the company said in a press release on Thursday, citing the tax cuts signed into law by President Trump last year. The plan benefits more than a million employees, the company told

Franco's Fascism did better than this, as did Hitler's Fascism.

It's a lie that your policies are superior... Superior in comparison to what? Communism?

More like I think Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, and Muslims will join up with White Liberals to exterminate do-nothing White retards who think Liberty will save them.
Real men don’t need “saving”. We aren’t pussies and nothing is a threat to us.

Hahaha, your nation is toast, and it's Sub-Humans like you who are to blame.

You did nothing about Jewish Hollywood, and media brainwashing generations of dumb Americans.

You did nothing over, and over again.

Even now dumb Republicans mostly support legalizing illegals under DACA .

It just shows how incredibly worthless, and retarded you guys are.

Mexicans will not just replace you, but your voting, and way of life.... Yes they mostly vote Democrat.

F*cking stupid planning from some of the biggest sub-Humans, the GOP.

1. No it didn’t you easily brainwashed dumb polack

2. Even if production did increase at the barrel of a gun - liberty decreases. I’ll take liberty. It isn’t for pussies, that’s for sure, but you can’t beat it. You go ahead and head off to Cuba to enjoy all of that communist “production”.

That’s right snowflake - my nation. Now go back to Poland where you belong.

That was then, this is now.
So how did Alabama turn out for you?
Your worst nightmare occurred!
Black women came out in droves.
If this happens in November you're DOA!

LMAO still sticking with that lie?

It was white Republican women who bought into the lefts alinsky rules liberal smear campaign of Moore
where’s the lie?
^^ supported a child molester and is still trying to deflect from it..

It was not black women it was white Republican women.
White republican women won for Jones?
You’re insane.
White republican women were for the child molester just like you were.

Another lie that you pulled out of your butt again? Why do you lie so much do you get your jollies out of it or something.. and you call Trump a liar and mentally unstable..

White women backed Roy Moore in Alabama

You dumb idiot.
This is what I said:

White republican women were for the child molester just like you were.

This is what you wrote:
White women backed Roy Moore in Alabama.

How are they different?
Yet you called me a liar.

I know only having a 2nd grade education ( your words) puts you at a disadvantage but you should have been able to read those two sentences.

1. No it didn’t you easily brainwashed dumb polack

2. Even if production did increase at the barrel of a gun - liberty decreases. I’ll take liberty. It isn’t for pussies, that’s for sure, but you can’t beat it. You go ahead and head off to Cuba to enjoy all of that communist “production”.

Yes it did, and you're easily brainwashed, the Liberals kicked, and screamed Fascists are what's wrong with the World, and dumb f*cking Republicans joined Liberals, rather than Fascists.

The Fascists have real Right -Wing goals, unlike your Republican joke.

Fascists wouldn't have tolerated any of this crap, not the outsourcing, not the illegals, not the Hollywood, or media brainwashing etc. etc.

You're letting liberty destroy your country, and you fight for it anyways.

That’s right snowflake - my nation. Now go back to Poland where you belong.

You're definitely a dumb ambitious guy, like most of your Brits.

If you were a dumb lazy guy, you would support the Democrats.

Nazi Rommel knew your type are the most dangerous people.

quote-men-are-basically-smart-or-dumb-and-lazy-or-ambitious-the-dumb-and-ambitious-ones-are-erwin-rommel-69-88-09.jpg

Do you even know why? I bet you don’t.
Are you still “resisting” your own president and your own nation, maaaaaaan? Yeaaahhh maaaaaaaaan.... “resist” liberty, prosperity, and America! And smoke a doobie, maaaaaaan.

What. a. tool. :laugh:
There are more of us than there are of you. Don’t ever forget that.
34% as opposed is 66%.
Your atrocious left-wing grammar aside...don’t ever forget that your devoid of facts. There’s a reason that Donald Trump sits in the White House and Republicans own the entire nation.

Forum List

Back