Taliban Decry 'Detriments for the Environment' from U.S. MOAB Explosion

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"The Taliban accused Washington of harming the environment and using disproportionate force against ISIS by dropping the "mother of all bombs" in Nangarhar province last week.

It was the first time the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast, packed with 11 tons of TNT and dropped from an MC-130, was used in combat.

The U.S. Resolute Support Mission said forces "took every precaution to avoid civilian casualties with this strike." An Afghan army spokesman
told the country's Tolo News that one civilian family lived in the blast area, but they were evacuated by security forces before the MOAB was dropped."

Taliban Decry 'Detriments for the Environment' from U.S. MOAB Explosion

Always good for a laugh.

Good. Then they should join us in expelling from earth the ISIS vermin we targeted so we don't have to use any more mothers.

The Taliban are right...

The vaporized particles of mentally ill Islamic extremists floating through the air, blown into the air and carried for miles on the wind, have befouled the environment.

Sane Afghanis risk getting that microscopic terrorist waste on their clothes and livestock.

What they need is a good rain to wash all that shi-ite away. :p

The Taliban are right...

The vaporized particles of mentally ill Islamic extremists floating through the air, blown into the air and carried for miles on the wind, have befouled the environment.

Sane Afghanis risk getting that microscopic terrorist waste on their clothes and livestock.

What they need is a good rain to wash all that shi-ite away. :p
I thought most of those terrorist groups in that area were sun-ni mafia types.

I know this is in jest, but I honestly would not be surprised at all if some radical environmentalists sided with them on this issue. We have some in Canada who are so radical they believe oil should just remain in the ground.

I know this is in jest, but I honestly would not be surprised at all if some radical environmentalists sided with them on this issue. We have some in Canada who are so radical they believe oil should just remain in the ground.

I think that that is what they are going for to be honest with you.

Same area the Tapi pipeline is going. Taliban are going to be security for it.

Forum List

Back