Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

Former-FBI-agent-Clint-Wise-via-screencap-290x156.png

Ex-FBI agent to Trump: Somebody already made bureau ‘bigger and better’ and it was Robert Mueller

Guess Republican Senate candidates will be BEGGING Donald to campaign for them, huh?
The orange buffoon will not see the states of WI, MI, PA and likely OH and NV (and maybe even AZ) during the upcoming midterms......No "smart" republican wants the charlatan to campaign for him or her.......The moron is TOXIC....
What is fascinating about that idiotic statement is that the Dumbocrats lost every single special election that Barack Insane Obama campaigned for them in. Eventually, they asked him not to campaign on their behalf.

So you ignore what actually did happen in order to promote what you hope will happen. Vintage left-wing dillhole.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?
The American people are not tired of so much winning! We are loving it, Natalie...
Trump said he has directed federal law enforcement to work with local police to “destroy criminal cartels, like the savages of MS-13,” and that this year there has been a 83% increase in arrests of MS-13 members and associates. MS-13 is violent a transnational gang whose motto is “kill, rape, control.”
Incidentally...their motto matches that of the Democrats. Sad but true.

Arrests of MS-13 Members, Associates Up 83% Under Trump

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

I am about to tell trump it's too much......
all this winning has me feeling ba.......nah, I'm fucking loving every bit of it!!

all this winning has me feeling ba.......nah, I'm fucking loving every bit of it!!

NO ONE would ever confuse you with having a functioning brain....But you've heard that a lot before....... so, forgive me.

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

Not yet, but I'll likely be exhausted of winning in 7 years.

NO ONE would ever confuse you with having a functioning brain....But you've heard that a lot before....... so, forgive me.
says the troglodyte that cant make a point without talking points.

it must kill you to see people happy.......

you'd rather sulk and be hateful and full of envy.....

You should learn to be happy and content.......

Psst, Idi@t - ACA is the law of the land and Trump just lost a Republican Senate seat to Democrats, which leaves him with ONE vote margin to pass tax-cuts.

I'm getting tired of all the winning.
Psst...IDIOT....
THE tax bill initiated by the Republican party completed its journey through America's Congress on December 20th. The bill is President Donald Trump's first major legislative accomplishment, and America's first significant tax reform since 1986. ... In the final vote, the bill passed the House by 224 votes to 201.
Is it difficult going through life as dumb and angry as you do? I'm just curious.

:dance::dance::dance:

Tax Reform Has Passed

Guess Republican Senate candidates will be BEGGING Donald to campaign for them, huh?
The orange buffoon will not see the states of WI, MI, PA and likely OH and NV (and maybe even AZ) during the upcoming midterms......No "smart" republican wants the charlatan to campaign for him or her.......The moron is TOXIC....
What is fascinating about that idiotic statement is that the Dumbocrats lost every single special election that Barack Insane Obama campaigned for them in. Eventually, they asked him not to campaign on their behalf.

So you ignore what actually did happen in order to promote what you hope will happen. Vintage left-wing dillhole.
That was then, this is now.
So how did Alabama turn out for you?
Your worst nightmare occurred!
Black women came out in droves.
If this happens in November you're DOA!

IMG_0613.JPG
The winning continues under President Trump. More jobs. More wealth. More economic freedom.

10 Ways the Trump Administration Beat Back Excessive Regulation in 2017
What a joke.
One measly legislative accomplishment in one year and the tax bill was historically unpopular by a 2-1 margin. I bet you still don't know why it was so unpopular do you.

Obama had 3 legislative accomplishments in his FIRST MONTH in office.
Yes you heard that right.
That's why Trump hates Obama. He was a smarter, more successful and more popular, way more popular president than Trump could ever dream of.

IMG_0371.JPG
Our impotent president got taken to the woodshed and smacked around when his bogus voter fraud commission came back and clearly concluded: No evidence of 3-6 million illegals voted.
The Liar in Chief just made it up.
Any deplorables call him out on it?
Yearight.

Just like he accused President Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower.
Another tax payers boondoggle.
Once again it was proven he lied about that too.

Didnt republicans once complain about government wasting tax payers money?
It's only ok when fat ass is doing it.

That was then, this is now.
So how did Alabama turn out for you?
Your worst nightmare occurred!
Black women came out in droves.
If this happens in November you're DOA!

LMAO still sticking with that lie?

It was white Republican women who bought into the lefts alinsky rules liberal smear campaign of Moore

View attachment 170472 Our impotent president got taken to the woodshed and smacked around when his bogus voter fraud commission came back and clearly concluded: No evidence of 3-6 million illegals voted.
The Liar in Chief just made it up.
Any deplorables call him out on it?
Yearight.

Just like he accused President Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower.
Another tax payers boondoggle.
Once again it was proven he lied about that too.

Didnt republicans once complain about government wasting tax payers money?
It's only ok when fat ass is doing it.

Liar like 43 states didn't want to release voter information.

Forum List

Back