Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

Guess Republican Senate candidates will be BEGGING Donald to campaign for them, huh?
The orange buffoon will not see the states of WI, MI, PA and likely OH and NV (and maybe even AZ) during the upcoming midterms......No "smart" republican wants the charlatan to campaign for him or her.......The moron is TOXIC....
What is fascinating about that idiotic statement is that the Dumbocrats lost every single special election that Barack Insane Obama campaigned for them in. Eventually, they asked him not to campaign on their behalf.

So you ignore what actually did happen in order to promote what you hope will happen. Vintage left-wing dillhole.
That was then, this is now.
So how did Alabama turn out for you?
Your worst nightmare occurred!
Black women came out in droves.
If this happens in November you're DOA!

LMAO still sticking with that lie?

It was white Republican women who bought into the lefts alinsky rules liberal smear campaign of Moore
where’s the lie?
^^ supported a child molester and is still trying to deflect from it..

View attachment 170472 Our impotent president got taken to the woodshed and smacked around when his bogus voter fraud commission came back and clearly concluded: No evidence of 3-6 million illegals voted.
The Liar in Chief just made it up.
Any deplorables call him out on it?
Yearight.

Just like he accused President Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower.
Another tax payers boondoggle.
Once again it was proven he lied about that too.

Didnt republicans once complain about government wasting tax payers money?
It's only ok when fat ass is doing it.

Liar like 43 states didn't want to release voter information.
Do you even know why? I bet you don’t.

Since Trump has decided to drill off all our shores and endanger billion dollar tourism industries.... Michael Moore is punking the hell out of the thin skinned whiny little bitch.
He’s “ Winning.”
I’ll let Michael explain it.

Here’s our fracker! We’ll be drilling right off the coast of Mar-a-Lago. God Bless You Donald Trump for making this possible! The oil we drill just off your beach will pay 4 our entire show! And any spills - we’re going to let the ppl of Florida keep whatever they collect 4 free!
51811EE4-19F3-446D-BAEC-7FC54AF9872F.jpeg

Guess Republican Senate candidates will be BEGGING Donald to campaign for them, huh?
The orange buffoon will not see the states of WI, MI, PA and likely OH and NV (and maybe even AZ) during the upcoming midterms......No "smart" republican wants the charlatan to campaign for him or her.......The moron is TOXIC....
What is fascinating about that idiotic statement is that the Dumbocrats lost every single special election that Barack Insane Obama campaigned for them in. Eventually, they asked him not to campaign on their behalf.

So you ignore what actually did happen in order to promote what you hope will happen. Vintage left-wing dillhole.

It was white Republican women who bought into the lefts alinsky rules liberal smear campaign of Moore
where’s the lie?

It was not black women it was white Republican women.

Since Trump has decided to drill off all our shores and endanger billion dollar tourism industries.... Michael Moore is punking the hell out of the thin skinned whiny little bitch.
He’s “ Winning.”

Here’s our fracker! We’ll be drilling right off the coast of Mar-a-Lago. God Bless You Donald Trump for making this possible! The oil we drill just off your beach will pay 4 our entire show! And any spills - we’re going to let the ppl of Florida keep whatever they collect 4 free!
View attachment 170477

Another ridiculous lie?

View attachment 170472 Our impotent president got taken to the woodshed and smacked around when his bogus voter fraud commission came back and clearly concluded: No evidence of 3-6 million illegals voted.
Yearight.

Yup because they didn't want to tell the feds like you who voted illegal Mexican

where’s the lie?

White republican women won for Jones?
You’re insane.
White republican women were for the child molester just like you were.

Yearight.

Yup because they didn't want to tell the feds like you who voted illegal Mexican
Wrong. My wife is an election worker and it’s just about impossible for illegals to vote you idiot.
Trump lied about it and everyone knows that..
Hilarious you believe his lies.
Trump wanted voters private information and the states told him to go fuck himself and rightfully so.
There’s so little you know it’s a wonder you can even tie your own shoes.

He’s “ Winning.”

View attachment 170477

How far off the coast is Moore planning to drive this truck? Moron......

Yearight.

Wrong. My wife is an election worker and it’s just about impossible for illegals to vote you idiot.
Trump wanted voters private information and the states told him to go fuck himself and rightfully so.

My wife is an election worker and it’s just about impossible for illegals to vote you idiot.

Can't they register the first time they use fake ID to get a drivers license?

where’s the lie?

White republican women won for Jones?
You’re insane.
White republican women were for the child molester just like you were.

Another lie that you pulled out of your butt again? Why do you lie so much do you get your jollies out of it or something.. and you call Trump a liar and mentally unstable..

White women backed Roy Moore in Alabama

Yearight.

No the states wanted to hide illegals from voting records...its obvious .

Lowest Unemployment Rate in 17yrs, Lowest African American Unemployment Rate ever recorded, Lowest Layoffs in 28yrs, Record high Stock Market, Record low Illegal Immigration, and so on...

Yeah, i'm good with Trump. He's doing all i ask of him. :thup:

The work done by President Donald Trump continues to show greatness!

Black unemployment rate falls to record low
  • The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports 6.8 percent unemployment rate for black workers in December, the lowest in the 45 years the data has been tracked.
  • Unemployment overall was 4.1 percent.
Liz Moyer
Published 10:28 AM ET Fri, 5 Jan 2018 Updated 11:32 AM ET Fri, 5 Jan 2018

Black unemployment rate falls to record low

It speaks volumes about the deep level of desperation that the left has reached when they wildly celebrate managing to eek out a single corrupt election.
Losing a single election in a state I don’t even live in isn’t my “worst nightmare”. Hell, it doesn’t even make my top 100,000 worst nightmares.
Thank God! They’ve been oppressed long enough by you racist left-wing tools.
That’s what you said last November. What happened? You you got your asses kicked and Donald Trump became President of the United States. :lmao:

The winning continues under President Trump. More jobs. More wealth. More economic freedom.

10 Ways the Trump Administration Beat Back Excessive Regulation in 2017
Far far right source. Would it kill you to just once use a legit site?
I never cease to marvel at the profound ignorance of the left. They speak without having the slightest clue or doing any homework. Unreasonable has no idea that the source is the most respected think tank globally. :eusa_doh:

I'm looking forward to seeing more winning. I say that because I care about those who suffered during the obummer years..

The winning continues under President Trump. More jobs. More wealth. More economic freedom.

10 Ways the Trump Administration Beat Back Excessive Regulation in 2017
Far far right source. Would it kill you to just once use a legit site?
I never cease to marvel at the profound ignorance of the left. They speak without having the slightest clue or doing any homework. Unreasonable has no idea that the source is the most respected think tank globally. :eusa_doh:

I've done massive homework. See below..... Unlike you..... I guess you're a Leftist

U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

Forum List

Back