Anyone here into quilting?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
8PazVT5.jpg

I've been thinking about quitting for a while. I mean all these damn liberals around here, you just want to pound your head against the wall !
Sometimes it gets so hostile, and we are at each others throats to the point that it makes you want to just scream !!!!!
But I've got to say, I join into it myself, I get so pissed off and want to throw my computer across the room, makes me so mad that I let people twist things, and create this hostile atmosphere to the point that I wa...................................

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, quillllllting !!!

Nevermind !

Maybe we would all benefit from a little quilting - I hear crafts have soothing effects on people...

true, but some people here take it too far.

We all have hobbies. Some people quilt, you whine about things you have no power over and expect people to change their lives to suit you.

You should probably find something a little more relaxing. Have you considered quilting?

she would start whining about that.....and then tell CK she dont like Quilters anymore and try to get them banned.....

I've thought about doing some synthetic stuffed quilts for outdoor camping use . Have also thought about making a tailor made synthetic sleeping bag but I have no sewing machine .

Id use that new , kinda new CLIMASHIELD synthetic insulation . Its said to be very light , lofty and easy to compress and it comes in sheets rather than loose fill .

I want to learn how to quilt. Okay I really don't want to want to learn how to but I want some of my mom's old gowns made into a few memorial quilts and I will be damned if I am going to pay $30 a square foot to have it done. I will either drop a couple hundred bucks on a sewing machine and make a mess or I will wait until I find someone local who quilts and is bored and trade me mowing their grass or cutting down a tree or something for them.

Forum List

Back