Anyone Ever Read Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy?

Korean war/nuke N.Korea
Vietnam/nuke France
1967 war/nuke IsNtReal and London
911. Nuke Saudi Arabia
3/17/13 Nuke Capital Hill.
Peace

Here is a synopsis.

Rainbow Six (novel) - Wikipedia

I doubt that is what we’re seeing play out. But the progression has interesting parallels to the book.

anyway...

No I haven't read that, but here's something very interesting. Many years ago, author Dean Koontz wrote about a virus used as a bioweapon, which came out of Wuhan, called the Wuhan-400.

2-cv2-eyes-copy.jpg

Well, what happens in R6, a company seeks to infect a large part of the world. The way they are going to do it (as I recall) was by introducing the virus to humans via a misting system at multiple venues at the Sydney Olympics. Like those “cool zone” devices on NFL Side lines. Those infected would fly home and infect others.

At the same time, the people who created the virus are creating two different versions of the same vaccine; the A shot will kill you in a few weeks while the B shot will actually prevent you from getting sick from the virus.
Only the ones in on the conspiracy will get the B shot. They had volumes of falsified research and trials....

Diabolical that the supposed vaccine will kill more than the virus was ever intended to kill.

I doubt it’s happening here.

The Hot Zone - Wikipedia
The Hot Zone: A Terrifying True Story
is a best-selling[1] 1994[2] nonfiction thriller by Richard Preston about the origins and incidents involving viral hemorrhagic fevers, particularly ebolaviruses and marburgviruses. The basis of the book was Preston's 1992 New Yorker article "Crisis in the Hot Zone".[3]

The filoviruses—including Ebola virus, Sudan virus, Marburg virus, and Ravn virus—are Biosafety Level 4 agents, extremely dangerous to humans because they are very infectious, have a high fatality rate, and have no known prophylactic measures, treatments, or cures.

Along with describing the history of the devastation caused by two of these Central African diseases, Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus disease, Preston described a 1989 incident in which a relative of Ebola virus, named Reston virus, was discovered at a primate quarantine facility in Reston, Virginia, less than 15 miles (24 km) away from Washington, D.C.
220px-The_Hot_Zone_%28cover%29.jpg

Well, what happens in R6, a company seeks to infect a large part of the world. The way they are going to do it (as I recall) was by introducing the virus to humans via a misting system at multiple venues at the Sydney Olympics. Like those “cool zone” devices on NFL Side lines. Those infected would fly home and infect others.

At the same time, the people who created the virus are creating two different versions of the same vaccine; the A shot will kill you in a few weeks while the B shot will actually prevent you from getting sick from the virus.
Only the ones in on the conspiracy will get the B shot. They had volumes of falsified research and trials....

Diabolical that the supposed vaccine will kill more than the virus was ever intended to kill.

I doubt it’s happening here.

And they were creating terrorist incidents around the world in order to get their security company in control of those venues....

Yup. Read it long ago and I think I still have it among my boxes of books.

I have almost all of Tom Clancy's books.

Forum List

Back