Anyone else get sinus issues once or twice a year?

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
I get this shit like clock work. Usually twice a year. The meds the dr. gives me knocks out everything but the stinking cough I develop. I can get this dry cough and keep it for weeks....sometimes even months.

Ive done two steroid packs in the last month. Im taking an antihistamine. Im finally just about over it (about 90% well at this point) but still have a little congestion and that DAMN COUGH.

It has really interfered with my running routine.

I get this shit like clock work. Usually twice a year. The meds the dr. gives me knocks out everything but the stinking cough I develop. I can get this dry cough and keep it for weeks....sometimes even months.

Ive done two steroid packs in the last month. Im taking an antihistamine. Im finally just about over it (about 90% well at this point) but still have a little congestion and that DAMN COUGH.

It has really interfered with my running routine.
Yep... at the beginning of every winter when the temps drop enough the furnace starts to run alot.
It lasts for several weeks then eventually subsides to a manageable aggravation.

Trying to run distance with this shit is impossible. Ive worked too hard over the last 4/5 months to lose weight and develop a running routine. Im still running, but now only 2-3 miles a day. I was up to 4-5 miles before this.

Trying to run distance with this shit is impossible. Ive worked too hard over the last 4/5 months to lose weight and develop a running routine. Im still running, but now only 2-3 miles a day. I was up to 4-5 miles before this.

Since you’ve tried the medicinal route, what about dietary measures that can help reduce symptoms? Two that come to mind: garlic and onion added to diet significantly can reduce phlegm as well as help ward off viruses. There are others you might consider adding to your daily routine.

Since you’ve tried the medicinal route, what about dietary measures that can help reduce symptoms? Two that come to mind: garlic and onion added to diet significantly can reduce phlegm as well as help ward off viruses. There are others you might consider adding to your daily routine.
ill try anything. thanks for the advise.

Forum List

Back