Folks. The awful truth I and others have warned for over a year. Early Covid treatments were surrpressed for anti-Trump political reasons.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
To inflict as much death and loss as possible while Trump was Prez

To inflict endless fear to rig an election and will continue no matter who dies

Read from back in May. If you dare to see the harm your TDS has caused

To the Democrats the end justifies the means.

Trump had to go because eight years of Trump would set back the Democratic Party a couple of decades. He was also making inroads into the Democrat base, the black and Hispanic vote.

So a couple hundred thousand people die — no big deal if the result is Trump is no longer President. That seems to be the way the Democrats look at it.

This story is BS.. The hospitals were full of people on ventilators. There were no ICU beds left.

I broke my leg a few months before the onset of the #CoronaHoax2020, and as a result, made many visits to two different hospitals around the time I was seeing all the news about the hospitals being swamped with COVID-1984 patients. If the two hospitals that I was visiting regularly were thus swamped, I sure did not see it. If anything, there was much less activity going on at these hospitals during that time, than there was immediately before.

1640634911382.png

I haven't had any problem getting my alternate disinfectant treatments yet...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Get vaccinated you fucking idiots

Lol, yep it was a world wide conspiracy to get Trump. Million s of doctors and every hospital worker down to the janitor was in on it. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Lol, yep it was a world wide conspiracy to get Trump. Million s of doctors and every hospital worker down to the janitor was in on it. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
What Fauci and Facebook hid about early intervention was a sin

You have no idea what is going on in the world at all

You believed a russia Hoax...lol

Hydrochloriquine is not an antiviral...
It's an antiparasitic. Same as invermectin.

Wrong type of anti medicine....hundreds of thousands of cases using these drugs has been done and proven that single malt scotch is actually more effective than both of these two drugs combined.

Blended scotch works as well...so get some dewers and smile.

This story is BS.. The hospitals were full of people on ventilators. There were no ICU beds left.
That is the bullshit right there. I remember they showed a hospital in Spain. It was NEVER as bad as they said. Period.

Forum List

Back