Anybody Know What's Wrong With My Cat?

It doesn't look like a fungal issue. A lump can be a cyst caused by a parasite. Others asked about injury. Could be the cause, also.
Anyway you look at it, it appears to be infected. My Dad used to use amoxicillin ointment on the livestock. 1st, try an anti-bacterial shampoo. Put in on with a cotton swab.

Knowing if the cat has a fever will help diagnose it. I have no idea what the normal temp of a cat is.

Thanks, but as I said before,.. she recently went to the vets and didn't have a fever.

Speaking of cats there has been a stray coming around and I feed it, and last night I tried to trick it to come in the side door then scare it down into the basement. I know this below 0 temps chit was going to happen. In April of 2021 a stray, that lost her hearing, came into my house to east cat food. Must have smelled that food from a long way. Eventually I got her into the basement and it took forever until she warmed up to me. After she did I put photos up on Craigslist and found her a home within 24 hours.

I don't know anythng about your cat specifically, but I'd say that the worst thing wrong with him, and every other cat is he is arrogant as hell, and he doesn't give a damn about what you might want him to do. If a cat could return phone calls, he wouldn't.

Forum List

Back