Anybody know how to donote to the Center for Medical Progress?

$9 a month at Walmart.

Far cheaper than a manicure or a hairdo.

you are in your snide stereotyping way suggesting that women spend money frivolously instead of on birth control....I believe that stated bit of snark says much more about you , what kind of person you are than it does about women...:ahole-1:

'comprehensive sex education" has been given to kids in liberal cities for years; teens there still get pregnant AND have abortions

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Social conservatives are engaged in a battle against factual education and contraception as well with the result that abortions are mostly sought by poor rural whites as well as a higher percentage of unwed births.

another idiotic lie you told yourself leftard

blue new mexico has the highest rate of abortion
and Red states have the highest percentages AND total numbers of Black Americans

HERE YA GO MINDLESS LEFT-WING IDIOT:

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained ...
kff.org/womens-health.../abortions-by-race/
Kaiser Family Foundation
Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained Abortion by the State of .... SS-11. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, November 28, 2014.

I'm watching their unedited videos now. It's a shame that liberal judge barred them from releasing anything else. So far it's vindicated a lot of what I've been saying about this group for years. I realize another sting would never work with the undoubted spike in OPSEC, but I'm sure they'll find plenty of other ways to put my money to good use keeping the abortion industry's bloody little hands off of my family.

It's simple, go here and click Donate.

The Center for Medical Progress
Not a good idea to donate, although it's much worse to solicit donations, to those facing wire-fraud charges.

So the village idiot chimes in, since when is answering a simple question a solicitation? Never mind, I really don't need any more of your mindless BS.

IN "RED" ALABAMA 59% of the abortions there were by black people; 38% by White people

in Red state Mississippi, that poor state left-wing nutjobs love to cite; 64% of the abortions there were by black people, and NINETEEN PERCENT by whites, 18% were by "other" (yes that equals 101%; it seems they rounded up to the nearest whole number

libs are morons who just regurgitate spoon-fed talking points given to them without ever thinking for themselves

it's awkward having to make fools of them

$9 a month at Walmart.

Say she can't afford that. Say she's a poor white Southerner working a dead end job that pays so little she can't even have her own apartment or reliably keep her car running. Are you willing to buy that $9 birth control for her, or are you willing to risk her getting a pregnancy she sure as shit can't afford and aborting the child? Prevention is worthless after the fact.
Contraception is not the entire answer as they are not 100% effective even when used correctly. Abortion cannot ever be totally eliminated, however, I hear a male pill is in the pipeline that will change the entire landscape of contraception and unwanted births.

You're right. Contraception isn't the entire answer. It will go a long way, though - especially when combined with quality sex ed, taxpayer funded on-demand sterilization, and generous welfare policies.

I'm watching their unedited videos now. It's a shame that liberal judge barred them from releasing anything else. So far it's vindicated a lot of what I've been saying about this group for years. I realize another sting would never work with the undoubted spike in OPSEC, but I'm sure they'll find plenty of other ways to put my money to good use keeping the abortion industry's bloody little hands off of my family.

It's simple, go here and click Donate.

The Center for Medical Progress
Not a good idea to donate, although it's much worse to solicit donations, to those facing wire-fraud charges.

So the village idiot chimes in, since when is answering a simple question a solicitation? Never mind, I really don't need any more of your mindless BS.
Donating to fraudulent organizations is never a good idea.

$9 a month at Walmart.

you are in your snide stereotyping way suggesting that women spend money frivolously instead of on birth control....I believe that stated bit of snark says much more about you , what kind of person you are than it does about women...:ahole-1:

except that it's true you mindless ingorant pandering left-wing coward

if you really dont want to have a baby a box of condoms is much cheaper and better for a woman than having an abortion

not to mention if you got pregnant you didnt have safe sex

idiot

'comprehensive sex education" has been given to kids in liberal cities for years; teens there still get pregnant AND have abortions

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Social conservatives are engaged in a battle against factual education and contraception as well with the result that abortions are mostly sought by poor rural whites as well as a higher percentage of unwed births.

another idiotic lie you told yourself leftard

blue new mexico has the highest rate of abortion
and Red states have the highest percentages AND total numbers of Black Americans

HERE YA GO MINDLESS LEFT-WING IDIOT:

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained ...
kff.org/womens-health.../abortions-by-race/
Kaiser Family Foundation
Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained Abortion by the State of .... SS-11. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, November 28, 2014.
According to that the overall figure for US is 55% white, quit cherry picking.

$9 a month at Walmart.

If that's the new definition of asshole, then I'll wear the badge proudly.

Right next to my bigot and racist badges.

except that it's true you mindless ingorant pandering left-wing coward

if you really dont want to have a baby a box of condoms is much cheaper and better for a woman than having an abortion

not to mention if you got pregnant you didnt have safe sex

idiot
Okay. Will you buy people condoms if they can't afford them? Will you provide her birth control? If she does unintentionally get pregnant with a child she can't afford, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and pay her child support? That's what this is going to take. If she's not willing to keep her child, will you take him in and give him a home yourself if that's what it comes to? Be honest with yourself. Someone has to take responsibility for that child and if it's not going to be her or you then who will it be?

Forum List

Back