anybody here a JETS fan?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I remember there used to be a poster a few years back that was a JETS fan that used to post here a lot but never comes around here anymore so that being the case,IS there any jets fans here?

I myself personally am not but if I WAS a JETS fan,I would be excited about their future again because they have shown that they can bounce back from a devasting blow out loss like the one against the Bengals last week.With Gino Smith at quarterback,they look to have a promising future ahead of them.

He has turned that franchise around and given them hope again that had been missing the last two years with the play of loser Mark Sanchez.

Now they look to have a quarterback they all believe in now.

The facts speak for themselves.Look at two of the teams Smith beat.

He has beaten Brady and now he has beaten Brees.Two hall of fame bound quarterbacks.Not too Shabby.

I had my doubts if Smith could make it in the NFL but looks like he has erased the doubters about him such as myself and others now.

OK...I want to make this clear. I didn't read the short BOOK that preceeded my post. 9/11 would have a longer following with shorter windage.

I did read the title though.

The Jets are in fact 5-4 two games back of the Patriots. That said they are a MINUS 62 points in scoring diffferential. That alone screams the lie that is thier record. You can sneak up on teams in the first half but with an average of a TD + scored on them more than they scored the rest of the league has found out your weaknesses and will exploit them in the second half.

Jets will be LUCKY to go 8-8 and will NOT make the playoffs.

If you are so rushed for precious time, then you shouldnt have even bothered posting because had you bothered to take the short one minute it takes to read the post,you would have noticed the topic is clearly about the play of Gino Smith and that this thread isnt about THIS year,its about their FUTURE.:cuckoo: with Smith at QB now,the Jets have a promising future ahead of them it appears.again not that I care.

Last edited:
If you are so rushed for precious time, then you shouldnt have even bothered posting because had you bothered to take the short one minute it takes to read the post,you would have noticed the topic is clearly about the play of Gino Smith and that this thread isnt about THIS year,its about their FUTURE.:cuckoo: with Smith at QB now,the Jets have a promising future ahead of them it appears.again not that I care.

OOooo.... Touchy !!! :lol:

Well...like I said I didn't take the minute and here we are...me talking about the here and now and you ???? The FUTURE !!! The Title says nothing about the future .. but to answer IT'S question... No I'm not a JETS fan.

talking more on this in case there are any jets fans out there,The Jets finally have hope for the future now something they havent had in the last couple years.

the last couple years they did not have a quarterback they believed in anymore.NOW they do.Cant deny the facts,he has beaten Tom Brady and Drew Brees.two hall of fame bound quarterbacks.Not too shabby.

I thoroughly enjoy watching Snacks eat!

bilde

talking more on this in case there are any jets fans out there,The Jets finally have hope for the future now something they havent had in the last couple years.

the last couple years they did not have a quarterback they believed in anymore.NOW they do.Cant deny the facts,he has beaten Tom Brady and Drew Brees.two hall of fame bound quarterbacks.Not too shabby.

with sanchez,Last year if they had a blowout loss like the one to the bengals,they would have crawled back to new york with their tails between their legs.

Now with a QB they believe in,they have shown they have resilience and can forget about a loss like that and bounce back from it.

Forum List

Back