Anybody else notice massive computer/tech problems lately?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
My personal pc has been running VERY VERY slowly the past few weeks when I'm online.
I've ran every diagnostic on the pc and they all come up "clean". I've contacted my internet provider and they say they don't find anything wrong. I've ran online diagnostics and everything comes up in perfect working order. So WHY all the problems???

I've also noticed that for the past few weeks, every store I've been to and used my debit card, thier card machines are glitching or going super freeking slow.

Many stores that have fully tech cashier registers have problems with the machines taking a LONG, LONG time to register a sale and print a reciept. I was as Walgreens yesterday, and it took their tech register about 10 minutes to make my sale and give me a reciept!!

Even at the gas pump a couple of days ago..........the automated pump was glitching before it started working right.

WTF is going on? What are the Dems doing now????

tw-tech-support-pc.gif

My personal pc has been running VERY VERY slowly the past few weeks when I'm online.
I've ran every diagnostic on the pc and they all come up "clean". I've contacted my internet provider and they say they don't find anything wrong. I've ran online diagnostics and everything comes up in perfect working order. So WHY all the problems???

I've also noticed that for the past few weeks, every store I've been to and used my debit card, thier card machines are glitching or going super freeking slow.

Many stores that have fully tech cashier registers have problems with the machines taking a LONG, LONG time to register a sale and print a reciept. I was as Walgreens yesterday, and it took their tech register about 10 minutes to make my sale and give me a reciept!!

Even at the gas pump a couple of days ago..........the automated pump was glitching before it started working right.

tw-tech-support-pc.gif
OOO scary. Quick, send money to Rump. He'll fix it just like he fixed the "wall" and Obamacare! :auiqs.jpg:

tw-tech-support-pc.gif
Deep State Zuckerbergian Bots! :auiqs.jpg:

Funny you say that. I've used AAA for years, enabling me to drive older cars knowing that if I have a breakdown, I can get reliable roadside assistance. A few years ago, the started using an app instead of calling on the phone. I was skeptical, but when I used it last year, it worked like a charm. Faster service than calling on the phone.

But just this past Friday, I needed a tow, and the system was a nightmare. It took more than an hour just to get my request submitted over the app. Meanwhile, my wife on her phone was quoted a two hour plus wait time just to talk to an "associate."

I have seen more delays at checkout, but now that I think of it, not at self-checkout.

Something's up, but I guess we'll never know what.

Funny you say that. I've used AAA for years, enabling me to drive older cars knowing that if I have a breakdown, I can get reliable roadside assistance. A few years ago, the started using an app instead of calling on the phone. I was skeptical, but when I used it last year, it worked like a charm. Faster service than calling on the phone.

But just this past Friday, I needed a tow, and the system was a nightmare. It took more than an hour just to get my request submitted over the app. Meanwhile, my wife on her phone was quoted a two hour plus wait time just to talk to an "associate."

I have seen more delays at checkout, but now that I think of it, not at self-checkout.

Something's up, but I guess we'll never know what.
I get the same from my insurance carrier and they actually respond unlike when I had AAA.

Had a small thunderstorm around here yesterday. Knocked out the internet around here, knocked out the electricity in other parts of the city.

Talked to the internet provider this morning, since I still didn't have internet. He told me that there was a cascading effect down the line from the storm, and they had to replace a lot more parts than they usually do when a storm hits.

My internet just came back on about 4:30pm today. Whatever they did, seems to have done the job. It's super freeking fast now, and I'm not having any glitches or slow loads.

I wonder if all the places I've been shopping have the same internet provider for their stores around here? I guess I'll see if their tech is working correctly again as well, next time I go.

tw-tech-support-pc.gif
I use ExpressVPN.

Forum List

Back