Revisit my trip to the store!

Apparently because you're an imbecile with nonsense of humor.

I'm an imbecile?

Tell me, dipshit, what exactly is "nonsense of humor"?

You say I'm the one with "nonsense of humor", yet you fill your diaper when I suggest you might want to unwind a little.

Get over yourself, 'tard...

I'm an imbecile?

Tell me, dipshit, what exactly is "nonsense of humor"?

You say I'm the one with "nonsense of humor", yet you fill your diaper when I suggest you might want to unwind a little.

Get over yourself, 'tard...
Nonsense of humor is when an uptight bitch like you goes full imbecile. Words like that always bring out your hidden leftist! Sit on a rancid celery stalk!

Nonsense of humor is when an uptight bitch like you goes full imbecile. Words like that always bring out your hidden leftist! Sit on a rancid celery stalk!

No, dummy, what you're searching for would be "no sense of humor".

"Nonsense of humor" is... nothing. It's idiot-speak, and you're fluent in it.

So go fuck yourself...

No, dummy, what you're searching for would be "no sense of humor".

"Nonsense of humor" is... nothing. It's idiot-speak, and you're fluent in it.

So go fuck yourself...
Lol, trigger boy! I just made it up like the story in the op that has you so upset! Lmao! Maybe if you rotate on the stalk you'd feel better?

Hey cannon, why the nonsense of himor?

Why are you a retard?

And you seem to have this sick fixation on people having celery stalks up the asses.

Might I suggest you seek the help of a professional...
Dude you need to stop your nonsense of humor. Perhaps your celery stalk is spinning too fast?

Welcome to the steaming pile of human shit that is my ignore list...
I had you on mine first. I don't understand how this guy has nonsense of humor? What the heck. Now someone quote this so he'll see it! ;)

There’s one thing; you don’t have ageism in your country.

If you’re over 50 in Germany, you can’t even get a job as a cashier in Aldi.
That's messed up. In this story I made up those old people do actually exist and work in a grocery store.

Forum List

Back