any questions about Iran?

Perham

Rookie
Dec 16, 2008
Irkala
that was the first thing I did when I joined PF. if you have any questions about Iran, ask, I'll answer. you may want the viewpoint of a 21 year old Iranian living in Tehran. ;)

• Banned
I think the economical situation of both countries doesn't let them get engaged in a war that costs a fortune. so no, I don't think so.

• Banned
So you think the world will just allow Iran the Nuclear weapons they are intent on building?

if I was America, I would stop Iran from getting nukes in anyway I could, at any cost. the reason behind this is not the threats media trying to propagate, but because a powerful and sovereign Iran could change the situation in middle east so much that Israel and US cannot afford. a powerful Iran in middle east means that Arab countries could count on a regional power for protection, and Arab people would see what a revolution can do with a puppet dictatorship. that means instability in those countries, and perhaps regime change, leading to a powerful united middle east that Israel can no longer stand against, and that is cutting the influence of foreign countries in middle east, and very much means the control of oil in the hands of an independent entity, and downfall of western economic superiority. if Iran gets the nukes, the stupidest thing to do is to wage a war, exactly when he can use this awesome potential to make a superpower. so, first, believe me, if Iran could have been stopped by a little air strike, it would have been done already, second, Iran would not use nukes to destroy his only chance to become powerful, third, don't believe everything your mass media says.

are you male or female...is it true there is a high addiction rate with the youth and that the average age of your country is very young? i would think iran to be a beautiful country...

• Banned
are you male or female...

I'm a male. females don't have the right to access internet. (just kidding :D)

is it true there is a high addiction rate with the youth

yes, unfortunately.

and that the average age of your country is very young?

yes, that's also true.

i would think iran to be a beautiful country...

very very beautiful. on of the few countries in the world that you can have all the four sessions in every season on it's soil, just like America.

so what is it like to be a 21 yr old male in iran...are you in the military...are you aware that there are posters are this board who call for killing extreme radical islamics..of course they say radical extreme but in reality they will consider any muslims that...

do yall go stone the devil? that is just wild...so dont wait for a lot of question...just tell us about your life...and how you feel...random musings are always more interesting

and do you know sunni man? i think he is mad at me for neg repping him twice in under 15 min....speed rep is my way ....lol....and what is with the damned shoe thing....is that like the biggest insult in the world to yall....hitting someone with a shoe and calling them a dog?

so what is it like to be a 21 yr old male in iran

it's kinda bittersweet. you should work hard and have less time for enjoying your life, but instead there's so much that needs to me changed, fixed and built. so, you can live with your ideals, work for them, and change the whole world. that's how I feel!

...are you in the military
nope, I'm currently in university for my bachelor degree, and I'm not being drafted.

...are you aware that there are posters are this board who call for killing extreme radical islamics..of course they say radical extreme but in reality they will consider any muslims that...

there are everywhere, I'm expecting their welcome sooner or later!

do yall go stone the devil?

I haven't been to Mecca yet. I'm definitely considering going to hajj. but that's not the same way with all the other people. some will go to the hajj, and some can not, and some will not.

that is just wild...so dont wait for a lot of question...just tell us about your life...and how you feel...random musings are always more interesting

I'm a young marketing manager who happens to be an IT expert and studying computer hardware engineering in the university. guess how much do I sleep a week!

and do you know sunni man? i think he is mad at me for neg repping him twice in under 15 min....speed rep is my way ....lol....

I do know sunni from PF.

and what is with the damned shoe thing....is that like the biggest insult in the world to yall....
hitting someone with a shoe and calling them a dog?

I'm not an arab and I'm not so familiar with their traditions, but I would prefer a cake instead of a shoe!

iranians arent arab? okay i got to get to work but guess what...i have net...i think this morning at work...on going story there....so are you islamic....have i gotten confused?

What would happen to you if you said Mahmūd Ahmadinejād is a raving lunatic?

that's what everybody is already saying here!! if someone does that on a official tribune, well, he's gonna go to court because of the insult accusations, if ahmadinejad wishes to do that, but unofficially, that's the least annoying thing people say about ahmadinejad everyday!!

Forum List

Back