Actor Anton Yelchin dead....crushed by his own car...he was Chekov in new Star Trek films

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have seen this actor in various movies, one movie on Netflix, he was in the remake of FrightNight, and he is Chekov in he new Star Trek movies......

Crushed by his own car.......

'Star Trek' Actor Anton Yelchin Dead at 27 - Breitbart

According to TMZ, Yelchin’s body was found early Sunday morning pinned between his car and a brick mailbox in the driveway of his San Fernando Valley home.

The car’s engine was reportedly still running when law enforcement arrived on scene. The driveway reportedly has a steep incline, and it appears the actor got out to check something and was accidentally struck by his own car. Police have reportedly ruled out foul play.

“Actor Anton Yelchin was killed in a fatal traffic collision early this morning,” a rep for the actor said in a statement. “His family requests you respect their privacy at this time.”

I have seen this actor in various movies, one movie on Netflix, he was in the remake of FrightNight, and he is Chekov in he new Star Trek movies......

Crushed by his own car.......

'Star Trek' Actor Anton Yelchin Dead at 27 - Breitbart

According to TMZ, Yelchin’s body was found early Sunday morning pinned between his car and a brick mailbox in the driveway of his San Fernando Valley home.

The car’s engine was reportedly still running when law enforcement arrived on scene. The driveway reportedly has a steep incline, and it appears the actor got out to check something and was accidentally struck by his own car. Police have reportedly ruled out foul play.

“Actor Anton Yelchin was killed in a fatal traffic collision early this morning,” a rep for the actor said in a statement. “His family requests you respect their privacy at this time.”
When it's your time, it's your time.

I actually like the kid and enjoyed his movies. From Alpha Dogs to the Star Trek films he was very good to me... Damn too young!

Forum List

Back