Zone1 Antiwar Demonstrations and Speakers in Washington, D.C.

How in the fuck did the right go from "Fuck yeah, we're America, and we are badasses! Fuck dictators!" to "Spread the love, mah brutha, wanna smoke some weed before we protest by singing kumbaya?"

Fuck anti-war hippies. Wars are a necessary evil. People die. That's tough. America needs to be the biggest and baddest and deadliest if we want to stay on top of the piles of bodies instead of becoming the pile. Can't do that if we're all running around, scared "b-b-but Russia!!!!!!"

BRING THE RIGHT BACK!
Have signed up yet?

China is #1.

Russia is #2. Then probably the NK's, Cuba, and Venezuela at 3,4 and 5 with a big drop between 3 and 4.
Okay our #2 political foe (nice hedging of the bets there).

You really want this communist nation headed by the head of the KGB to get more resources and pose a bigger thereat to the region?

For all you Zelensky bootlickers.He is every bit as corrupt as Putin and Biden. The US involvement (proxy) is not to “save democracy”. It’s about protecting the Yoocranian interests of the Biden Crime Family,his cohorts in Congress,and the military/ industrial complex of which most of our “honored politicians“ are heavily invested.

There‘s only one party in Washington and it’s not Dem or Repub. It’s the ruling political class.

Why do think Trump and his America First movement is so hated?

And BTW I’m an Indie. I have no party allegiance.

Okay our #2 political foe (nice hedging of the bets there).

You really want this communist nation headed by the head of the KGB to get more resources and pose a bigger thereat to the region?

Of course not. They would then just start gunning for the Baltic States and those are NATO members.

The problem is the longer this war goes on the more chances are open for something to happen to escalate it.

That, and the huge problem of Russia not only losing, but disintegrating and all those "stans" opening up to either conversion to Afghanistan (bad) fall under the sway of Iran (worse) Or become Chinese thralls (worst).

I am all for Russia losing and Ukraine getting back it's pre 2014 borders, but the problem is they don't seem to be able to accomplish it themselves. Right now all they can do is stalemate, and this can lead to something dumb happening and NATO having to get involved.

Of course not. They would then just start gunning for the Baltic States and those are NATO members.

The problem is the longer this war goes on the more chances are open for something to happen to escalate it.

That, and the huge problem of Russia not only losing, but disintegrating and all those "stans" opening up to either conversion to Afghanistan (bad) fall under the sway of Iran (worse) Or become Chinese thralls (worst).

I am all for Russia losing and Ukraine getting back it's pre 2014 borders, but the problem is they don't seem to be able to accomplish it themselves. Right now all they can do is stalemate, and this can lead to something dumb happening and NATO having to get involved.
And when they roll into the next nation...wouldn't that be an escalation? Or are we just going to say..."not our problem" then too?

And when they roll into the next nation...wouldn't that be an escalation? Or are we just going to say..."not our problem" then too?

If it's a NATO country it becomes our problem by treaty.

Again, my issue is there appears to be no way out of a stalemated protracted war that will only end when one side is eliminated.

If it's a NATO country it becomes our problem by treaty.

Again, my issue is there appears to be no way out of a stalemated protracted war that will only end when one side is eliminated.
This could all have been avoided if we had strong leadership in the White House.

How in the fuck did the right go from "Fuck yeah, we're America, and we are badasses! Fuck dictators!" to "Spread the love, mah brutha, wanna smoke some weed before we protest by singing kumbaya?"

Fuck anti-war hippies. Wars are a necessary evil. People die. That's tough. America needs to be the biggest and baddest and deadliest if we want to stay on top of the piles of bodies instead of becoming the pile. Can't do that if we're all running around, scared "b-b-but Russia!!!!!!"

BRING THE RIGHT BACK!

Like all hacks, it's all about Party, and like TDS on the left they have BDS.

Just so you all know, "RT" — as in, the OP link's website — stands for "Russia Today." It is pro-Russian propaganda.

It is, in its own words, "publicly financed from the budget of the Russian Federation."

Just so you know who you're listening to.

Cuz right wing sources are all objective and morally upstanding truth tellers. lol

I’ve been supportive of right-left alliances in the past, but there is usually a horse and a rider in politics, and the issue here is not so clear cut, as I tried to point out in my earlier comment.

I am personally a little old to join a “Rage Against the Military Machine” movement. “Rage” is in any case not how I feel toward U.S. defensive military support to Ukraine.

I do understand those who participated in this rally for various laudable reasons. I would definitely not support such a movement, however, if it evolves into a primarily partisan movement of support for Putin and Donald Trump — which is clearly not now the case.
'libertarians' are just mindless hedonists who want to be bankers and smoke dope. They aren't anything, just brats.

You don't want our #1 adversary (snicker) to accumulate more resources and pose a greater communist threat to our allies in Europe...do you? You're not a commie; are you?
when have I ever said I wanted russia to win or cared if either won??

I could go into a long list of things we could use that 100 billion for instead of giving it to nazis,,

not sure how siding with nazis against communists helps us,,

youre not a nazi are you??

when have I ever said I wanted russia to win or cared if either won??

I could go into a long list of things we could use that 100 billion for instead of giving it to nazis,,

not sure how siding with nazis against communists helps us,,

youre not a nazi are you??
I support the Ukraine army fighting Russia. You support Russia if you don't support Ukraine. Or are you going to say you don't care even though you've responded like 4 or 5 times?

When did Nazis get involved?

I support the Ukraine army fighting Russia. You support Russia if you don't support Ukraine. Or are you going to say you don't care even though you've responded like 4 or 5 times?

When did Nazis get involved?
how is me not supporting ukrain mean I support russia???

oh thats right,, thats leftist cult think,,,

how have you missed the nazi flags being flown by the ukraine army???
oh thats right, the leftist cult doesnt see things that hurt their feelings,,

Forum List

Back