AntiSemitism, the Dark Underbelly of Islam

No faith is fit for our society, which is why we don't have one.

Secular hubris worthy of Jacobins, and we all see where that led to; mass slaughter and endless wars of conquest.
Much of that was because of religion, not in spite of it.

Religion should never rule people.
Without enlightened religion, humanity cannot survive, libtard.

I have never met a muzzie who did NOT claim that ISLAM is THE MOST ENLIGHTENED RELIGION IN THE WORLD------I have socialized and worked with muslims for the past ----more than 50 years in the USA----mostly of the south east
Asian variety
And for the most part Islam is an 'enlightened' religion, but it is not much affected by the 'European Enlightenment', which is what is killing European Christianity, as that Age of 'Enlightenment' was not very enlightened in the end, though it did start pretty strong.

B period, S period. Religion is a leftover from ignorant people. That is why ignorant people love religion, at least their own.

No, the hatred of secularists like you is a vestigial reaction by typical moral degenerates who reflexively hate anything that attempts to constrain them for the common good.
Anyone who really knows religion, or even just looks at the damage it often does, will hate it. Nonsense for literal numbskulls.

I did not suggest that catholic authorities TODAY are calling for the extermination of jews-------JUSTINIAN LAWS DID In fact ----that YELLOW STAR of your hero
ADOLF----comes DIRECTLY from JUSTINIAN LAW-----jews were obligated to display YELLOW INSIGNIA by CANON LAW (aka JUSTINIAN LAW-----derived from the WISDOM OF CONSTANTINE----emperor of the first reich) Muzzies EMULATED THE IDEA ------it still exists in SHARIAH (but not necessarily enforced) It is clear that no one ever told you
So YOU say. I say bullshit and want you to provide your source to back it up.
Yellow badge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That article doesnt even mention Justinian, you idiot.

B period, S period. Religion is a leftover from ignorant people. That is why ignorant people love religion, at least their own.

No, the hatred of secularists like you is a vestigial reaction by typical moral degenerates who reflexively hate anything that attempts to constrain them for the common good.
Anyone who really knows religion, or even just looks at the damage it often does, will hate it. Nonsense for literal numbskulls.
No, normal people are just fine with religion.

You pervs have never been.

I did not suggest that catholic authorities TODAY are calling for the extermination of jews-------JUSTINIAN LAWS DID In fact ----that YELLOW STAR of your hero
ADOLF----comes DIRECTLY from JUSTINIAN LAW-----jews were obligated to display YELLOW INSIGNIA by CANON LAW (aka JUSTINIAN LAW-----derived from the WISDOM OF CONSTANTINE----emperor of the first reich) Muzzies EMULATED THE IDEA ------it still exists in SHARIAH (but not necessarily enforced) It is clear that no one ever told you

to back up what? You did not know about the prohibition upon jews regarding "riding horses and owning weapons"? it is common knowledge to anyone
whoever read a book. I admit It is not taught in sunday school-----were I not an ECLECTIC READER-----I would not know either. This stuff is not taught in USA
public school. Would you like to know what DHIMMIA is? CONSTANTINE founded it

I want a source to all this unwarranted claims you are making.

Till you do it is only so much horse shit.

So then you admit your claim is totally irrelevant to the modern world.
History is always relevant.

History shows that Islam has failed to undergo the same evolution as Christianity. That's why it's a religion fit for a feudal society, not ours.

ROFL! Sharia fits our society? Only in some Orwellian leftwing perversion of reality.

No, normal people are just fine with religion.

You pervs have never been.
Normal people are fucking stupid. I shouldn't even have to say that.

Religion is for the ignorant masses.

History shows that Islam has failed to undergo the same evolution as Christianity. That's why it's a religion fit for a feudal society, not ours.

ROFL! Sharia fits our society? Only in some Orwellian leftwing perversion of reality.
What does no faith is fit for our society mean, dumbfuck?

Any objective person will find Islam several orders of magnitude more objectionable than Christianity.

History of the Jews in the Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems he didn't like them very much?

It means you're an imbecile who is trying to put Islam on the same plain as Christianity.

I would suggest people read this, which details how the antisemitism was bolstered by the Arab-Nazi alliance.

Moving forward to today, it also explains why so many of the site leftists sound so much more like Nazis than they do liberals whenever Jews are the subject They have been infected with the antisemitism by their knee-jerk identification and defense of Islam.

9780914386360.jpg

Any objective person will find Islam several orders of magnitude more objectionable than Christianity.
Until they can all live in peace, they are all bad.

The one who steals only small things is still a thief. Religion promotes ignorance and intolerance.

It means you're an imbecile who is trying to put Islam on the same plain as Christianity.
It is. All religion is bad, all of them.

jim bowie is not ready for this stuff

I didn't think the Jews being persecuted by Catholics and Christians would even be a question to anyone?

I'm not sure there is any group that hasn't gone after them at one time or another?

It is. All religion is bad, all of them.

Such empty, masterbatory bigoted nonsense is just a waste of bandwidth.

I didn't think the Jews being persecuted by Catholics and Christians would even be a question to anyone?

it did not make it into the USA public school curriculum. So much stuff did not----
even Islamic stuff--------is sugar coated

Forum List

Back