AntiSemitism, the Dark Underbelly of Islam

I didn't think the Jews being persecuted by Catholics and Christians would even be a question to anyone?

it did not make it into the USA public school curriculum. So much stuff did not----
even Islamic stuff--------is sugar coated
We don't teach real history in this country. It doesn't make us, or most others, look good at all.

I have never met a muzzie who did NOT claim that ISLAM is THE MOST ENLIGHTENED RELIGION IN THE WORLD
Funny that. I've never met an adherent of any of the Semitic religions who did not consider their religion the most enlightened in the world.

Any objective person will find Islam several orders of magnitude more objectionable than Christianity.
Any objective person will find little difference in the way some members of the Semitic religions treat members of Semitic religions.

I have never met a muzzie who did NOT claim that ISLAM is THE MOST ENLIGHTENED RELIGION IN THE WORLD
Funny that. I've never met an adherent of any of the Semitic religions who did not consider their religion the most enlightened in the world.

"adherent" ??? I am not even referring to ADHERENTS-----muzzies I have known
spout the same nonsense they learned in-------Pakistan, or India, or Iran or ---various
"arab" countries with a can of beer in hand------whilst munching pork sausages.
The HISTORY OF THE WORLD------in the USA----is actually HISTORY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION ----the BRITISH POV------from SUMERIA---to GREECE---TO ROME The history OF THE WORLD---in muzzie education STARTS WITH MUHUMMAD

We don't teach real history in this country. ......

When was the last time you were in a History classroom?
College, where they manage to teach some actual history. It's not pretty.

What's not pretty is how you just completely contradicted yourself.
We were discussing history at the high school and below ages, not college and up. History for schoolchildren is little more than lies and propaganda.

We were discussing history at the high school and below ages, not college and up. .....

And, having been proven wrong, the qualifications and spin begin. Guess what? You're still wrong.

We were discussing history at the high school and below ages, not college and up. .....

And, having been proven wrong, the qualifications and spin begin. Guess what? You're still wrong.
The Catholics aren't a sect of Christianity?

Care to try again?

Forum List

Back