Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

It's still crap. It will be crap next time you post it.

Merit is an individual thing, not a collective one.
What did Charles Murray say that is incorrect? He discussed an experiment that has been reproduced, with the dame results.

Average merit can be easily verified.

Neither Egypt nor Jordan represent the will of their peoples. Jordan is a Monarchy, Egypt is a military dictatorship. The one time they let Egypt vote, they voted in an Islamist who repudiated Israel.

The Zionist Entity is ultimately doomed because Arabs are reproducing faster than Jews. In a few generations, young Israelis will wonder why they are spending so much to live next to people who want to murder them.

Israel has the only democratic government in the Near East.

The common people of Arab countries have serious problems that will not be solved by destroying the most advanced country in the Near East.

The only thing Arabs produce are children and petroleum. Unlike Negroes, most of their children are legitimate. They still have IQ averages quite a bit lower than Jewish IQ averages. The destruction of Israel would be unfortunate for the advancement of civilization, and the progress of human evolution.

In 1947 Israel fought the entire Arab world and won. Since then Israel has developed on of the strongest militaries in the world.

What did Charles Murray say that is incorrect?
Everything.

He discussed an experiment that has been reproduced, with the dame results.
Again, by what university in a peer-reviewed study?
Israel has the only democratic government in the Near East.
You aren't a democracy if you are practicing apartheid. If you put Israel to a vote, the Arab majority would vote it out of existence.

The common people of Arab countries have serious problems that will not be solved by destroying the most advanced country in the Near East.
Oh, I agree. but it doesn't take away from the fact Israel exists on Stolen Land.

Frankly, a simple enough solution. Let's give them land in the US for a Jewish State. It can be part of the US or it's own county, but that would solve the problem. They wont be antagonizing the Arabs, and we can save money by not playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East.

The only thing Arabs produce are children and petroleum. Unlike Negroes, most of their children are legitimate. They still have IQ averages quite a bit lower than Jewish IQ averages. The destruction of Israel would be unfortunate for the advancement of civilization, and the progress of human evolution.

When Israel goes the way of South Africa, the world will be better off. The real problem with Israel is that it engages in a behavior the world has already decided is unacceptable.

In 1947 Israel fought the entire Arab world and won. Since then Israel has developed on of the strongest militaries in the world.
As much as it pains me to say so, Military Stength isn't the be-all and end-all. That's why we didn't win in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Everything.

You aren't a democracy if you are practicing apartheid. If you put Israel to a vote, the Arab majority would vote it out of existence.
Thank you for mistaking me for a Jew. I am not an Israeli. I am not even Jewish.

The Palestinians have made it clear that they do not want to share the land with the Jews. The last time they had the ability to vote they voted for Hamas.

Frankly, a simple enough solution. Let's give them land in the US for a Jewish State. It can be part of the US or it's own county, but that would solve the problem. They wont be antagonizing the Arabs, and we can save money by not playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East.
I do not want the Palestinians in the United States. They are not welcome in the Arab world either.

Everything.

When Israel goes the way of South Africa, the world will be better off.

If the end of apartheid in South Africa caused the whites and blacks to l live happily together I would agree that the end of apartheid was beneficial. This is not the case. Under apartheid blacks moved to South Africa because they were better off there.

I do not see how the world can be a better place by destroying the most civilized country in the Near East.

As much as it pains me to say so, Military Stength isn't the be-all and end-all. That's why we didn't win in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.
Military strength has enabled Israel to defeat Palestine. Now that more Arab countries are recognizing Israel I do not see that changing.

If everything Charles Murray said was incorrect, it should be easy for you to quote one incorrect assertion of his and prove how it is incorrect.
I've done this many times.... quit wasting my time.
He did not say. You have not named any book, essay, or study that was peer reviewed.
The point is Murray wasn't...
Thank you for mistaking me for a Jew. I am not an Israeli. I am not even Jewish.

The Palestinians have made it clear that they do not want to share the land with the Jews. The last time they had the ability to vote they voted for Hamas.
The only person making mistakes is you.

When the Jews had the opportunity they bought land. They only took land by force when they were attacked.
They didn't buy land, they stole it.

I do not want the Palestinians in the United States. They are not welcome in the Arab world either.
Boo, hoo....

If the end of apartheid in South Africa caused the whites and blacks to l live happily together I would agree that the end of apartheid was beneficial. This is not the case. Under apartheid blacks moved to South Africa because they were better off there.

I do not see how the world can be a better place by destroying the most civilized country in the Near East.
Sure it would be awesome. First, it would lead to a rise in atheism, which would be great.

Military strength has enabled Israel to defeat Palestine. Now that more Arab countries are recognizing Israel I do not see that changing.

Naw, not really. Most of the governments that are selling out are corrupt monarchies that won't be around in a few decades.

Boo, hoo....

Sure it would be awesome. First, it would lead to a rise in atheism, which would be great.

Naw, not really. Most of the governments that are selling out are corrupt monarchies that won't be around in a few decades.

Boo, hoo....

When the Jews had the opportunity they bought land. They only took land by force when they were attacked.
You notice how Joe B An Antisemite never mentions how Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews from their homes throughout the ME and stole their property?

You notice how Joe B An Antisemite never mentions how Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews from their homes throughout the ME and stole their property?
JoeB131 has so many unpleasant characteristics that is difficult to notice all of them.

Forum List

Back