Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

You mean after they conspired with colonial powers?

Such as Egypt, who threw out their Jews AFTER the Israelis conspired with the UK and France to steal the Suez Canal.
The UK, France, and Israel did not steal the Suez Canal. The UK and France built it.

I have Joe the Antisemite back on ignore. Sometimes I’m curious as to what he’s said and choose to unignore, but not this time….I’m in the middle of breakfast.
JoeB131's comments are rarely worth responding to. I skim through the insults, name calling, and obscene words in the usually futile search for a debatable point.

JoeB131's comments are rarely worth responding to. I skim through the insults, name calling, and obscene words in the usually futile search for a debatable point.
LIsa has put me on ignore 49 times now...

It would be laughable.

You don't make debatable points.... you repeat shit you heard on racist websites that you'd never say in public, because you would get curb-stomped.

It would be laughable.

You don't make debatable points.... you repeat shit you heard on racist websites that you'd never say in public, because you would get curb-stomped.
Negroes would beat me up in an effort to prove that I am mistaken about their high crime rate.

No, they'd beat you up for being an asshole. And white people would laugh at your ass.
Negroes have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Negroes who would beat me up for pointing that out would illustrate my low opinion of them. Your approval of their act would illustrate my low opinion of you. You think violence is an acceptable way to suppress assertions you cannot disprove.

Last edited:
Negroes have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

Meaningless... murder is very rare. Most murders are never solved.

Negroes who would beat me up for pointing that up would illustrate it. Your approval of their act would substantiate my opinion of you. You think violence is an acceptable way to suppress assertions you cannot disprove.

I think violence is perfectly acceptable for assholes. But it's okay, we know you don't have the balls to say this shit IRL. Just hide behind a fake screen name and spout debunked racist garbage.

Meaningless... murder is very rare. Most murders are never solved.

In 2019 there were 16,425 reported murders in the United States.

A murder rate is a good way to estimate the entire crime rate. Murders are more likely to the attention of the police.

I think violence is perfectly acceptable for assholes.

I disagree. I do not think you deserve to be beaten up. I have demonstrated with well documented facts that what you pretend to believe is not true.

Last edited:

It would be laughable.

I have been banned from every white nationalist website I established a profile on. White nationalists resent my high opinion of Jews and Orientals.

n 2019 there were 16,425 reported murders in the United States.

A murder rate is a good way to estimate the entire crime rate. Murders are more likely to the attention of the police.
And half of those never get solved.

I disagree. I do not think you deserve to be beaten up. I have demonstrated with well documented facts that what you pretend to believe is not true.

Oh, I think I've hurt your little feeling by showing what a small man you are.

I have been banned from every white nationalist website I established a profile on. White nationalists resent my high opinion of Jews and Orientals.
Well, it's kind of sad that 1) Even other Nazis think you are an asshole and 2) your life is so sad you need validation from strangers.

Oh, I think I've hurt your little feeling by showing what a small man you are.
You show what you are with your inability to post comments at the top of this pyramid, and your reliance on ad hominem fallacies and name calling.

1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Well, it's kind of sad that 1) Even other Nazis think you are an asshole and 2) your life is so sad you need validation from strangers.
I do not expect validation from white nationalists or anti racists.

You show what you are with your inability to post comments at the top of this pyramid, and your reliance on ad hominem fallacies and name calling.

I don't waste time on High School debate tactics with a cockroach.

I do not expect validation from white nationalists or anti racists.

Sure you do. It's pretty much the only topic you discuss on these boards. You don't talk about Trump or economics, or foreign policy or even pop culture.

Your whole schtick is getting revenge on black people for wronging you.

Who backs a terrorist organization?..like any terrorist organization? (except the terrorists)...again, no one of conscience. I understand you're searching for talking points you can use for political division, but this isn't one of them. No one is denying Israel's right to exist. But at the same time, you can't just wage a campaign against a people over decades and not expect it to have consequences. That is the policy decisions of their government coming back to bite the innocent people in head. Palestinians have a right to be there too. To live there. To work there. To raise families.

Criticizing the actions of their government and its leaders..is not antisemitism.
You. :1peleas:

Also JoeB131.

Forum List

Back