Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Nope. No such thing as anti-Semites... esepcially when the Jews and Palestinians are both Semetic people.

I don't dislke you because of your race, because you are whiter than I am.

I dislike you because you have a fucked up religion and a sense of entitlement that isn't merited.
And THAT is an antisemite. And don’t give me the word play with “Semite.” The only people who do that are antisemites.

And THAT is an antisemite. And don’t give me the word play with “Semite.” The only people who do that are antisemites.
So properly defining a word is "Word Play"?

The problem with the word "Semite" is that it is based on the ridiculous notion that people from the Middle East are descended from Shem (While Africans are descended from Ham and Europeans are descended from Japeth). That's MYTHOLOGY, and it should have no basis in anthropological discussions.

Racially, the Jews of Europe are white people, not Middle Eastern people. The people who lived in Judea 2000 years ago were not white Europeans. If Jesus existed, he looked more like Osama Bin Laden than Jeffrey Hunter.

So, because I think your religion is silly, it does not mean I am anti-fake group that you really don't belong to.

Religion isn't race, it's a choice. You can choose to not be Jewish. I chose not to be Catholic after 1983. A black person can't choose not to be black.

Sure you do. It's pretty much the only topic you discuss on these boards. You don't talk about Trump or economics, or foreign policy or even pop culture.

--------------

Trump is not as evil as Hitler. He is much older. He is less intelligent. For these reasons he is not as dangerous. Nevertheless, they are similar. This is because Hitler appealed, and Trump appeals to the same kind of person. These are angry white men who are angry about their circumstances in life, and the circumstances they find their country in.

The Ashkenazi Jews are hated by those, like Hitler, who cannot compete with them. I admire them because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

As intelligence becomes more important to our economy we will need more Jews to occupy well paying, highly satisfying careers at the top of our society.

The overall tax system is only mildly progressive.

Hector:

Here is a photograph of Epstein for you.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

The present government of Ukraine has popular appeal. The Ukrainians would have peacefully surrendered to the Russian invasion otherwise.
I was told I could bring a radio to work so I could listen to music. I was not told not to listen to classical music. Nevertheless, many Americans dislike high culture and actively resent being exposed to it. I had to learn that the hard way.

Last edited:
--------------

Hector:

Here is a photograph of Epstein for you.

TrumpEpstein.jpg
So what percentage of your posts are of this subject? Because it seems 99% of what you post is your race bullshit.

You are a one-trick pony, and it's a lame trick.

Save your pity for yourself.

Why, my life is pretty much perfect right now. I live in a nice place, I have a wonderful wife, I am at the peak of my professional development, my side enterprise is going well.

The worst thing that could happen is Trump getting a second term, but even that I am mostly prepared for.

Your fucked up, degenerate religion isn't a race.

If the Jewish religion is that bad, why is this true?

---------------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population? From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

What accounts for this remarkable record? A full answer must call on many characteristics of Jewish culture, but intelligence has to be at the center of the answer. Jews have been found to have an unusually high mean intelligence as measured by IQ tests since the first Jewish samples were tested...

Exactly how high has been difficult to pin down, because Jewish sub-samples in the available surveys are seldom perfectly representative. But it is currently accepted that the mean is somewhere in the range of 107 to 115, with 110 being a plausible compromise...

A group’s mean intelligence is important in explaining outcomes such as mean educational attainment or mean income. The key indicator for predicting exceptional accomplishment (like winning a Nobel Prize) is the incidence of exceptional intelligence. Consider an IQ score of 140 or higher, denoting the level of intelligence that can permit people to excel in fields like theoretical physics and pure mathematics. If the mean Jewish IQ is 110 and the standard deviation is 15, then the proportion of Jews with IQ’s of 140 or higher is somewhere around six times the proportion of everyone else.

The imbalance continues to increase for still higher IQ’s. New York City’s public-school system used to administer a pencil-and-paper IQ test to its entire school population. In 1954, a psychologist used those test results to identify all 28 children in the New York public-school system with measured IQ’s of 170 or higher. Of those 28, 24 were Jews.

to know better that what? or "than what"?

You say there is no need to. You made a claim about my laws and I want to give it the consideration it deserves instead of dismissing it outright. Please provide the support for your claim so I can review it and engage in serious and meaningful discussion about it.

rosends, you have been here since October 16, 2012. Surely you have learned that it is impossible to "engage in serious and meaningful discussion" with JoeB131.

Why, my life is pretty much perfect right now. I live in a nice place, I have a wonderful wife, I am at the peak of my professional development, my side enterprise is going well.
If what you say is true you would not have such an enormous reservoir of hatred for the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.

And then I would stuff the debate club nerd into a locker, which would be very amusing.
Somehow I believe you. That certainly would be your reaction to someone smaller and weaker than you. But if you faced someone like me in my college days (six two, 260 pounds) you'd run away in fear. You are a classic bully, you just can get away with it on line because we can't meet you face to face.

If the Jewish religion is that bad, why is this true?
It isn't. Half your population getting turned into lampshades and bars of soap isn't very "genius". Genius would be getting the fuck out of the way.
Even stupider... moving somewhere that they hate you and giving them good reasons to hate you.

Somehow I believe you. That certainly would be your reaction to someone smaller and weaker than you. But if you faced someone like me in my college days (six two, 260 pounds) you'd run away in fear. You are a classic bully, you just can get away with it on line because we can't meet you face to face.

Naw, I picked fights with the bigger kids, too. I didn't always win, but the fuckers knew I was just crazy enough not to be messed with.

If what you say is true you would not have such an enormous reservoir of hatred for the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.

Why do I despise the Zionists?

This shit. This shit right here.
1706381849937.png

It isn't. Half your population getting turned into lampshades and bars of soap isn't very "genius". Genius would be getting the fuck out of the way.
Even stupider... moving somewhere that they hate you and giving them good reasons to hate you.
There you go again, gloating about the Holocaust. . Whenever I think you cannot get any worse, you prove me wrong.

There you go again, gloating about the Holocaust. . Whenever I think you cannot get any worse, you prove me wrong.
How am I "gloating," exactly? You made a claim they were all super geniuses. Well, gee, a "Super Genius" would have realized a shitstorm was a-coming and done something about it. It's not like he made a secret of it, exactly. He wrote down EXACTLY what he planned in Mein Kampf.

Forum List

Back