Antisemitism on the rise... Fascinating article

Looking at the issue, historically, is a far more revealing way rather than the 'modern' hatred we see today.

Antisemitism: how the origins of history’s oldest hatred still hold sway today
Antisemtism is on the rise because waves of backwards-ass Muslims have invaded Western nations and imported all their intolerance, medeival mentality and barbarism with them. It is not the only thing that is on the rise as a result of the Muslim invasion. Gang rape is on the rise, terrorism is on the rise, homophobia is on the rise, chauvanism is on the rise, honor killings are on the rise, racism against white people is on the rise, hatred of Christians and Christianity is on the rise, antisemtiism is on the rise, slavery is on the rise, human trafficking is in the rise, genital mutation is on the rise, etc.

You get the drift...

Muslim migrants behind rise in antisemitism

Persistent Muslim anti-Semitism is threatening France’s democracy

I agree that Muslim migrants have a role to play in it, but...if you read the article...and it's a good read, it's not just that - it's deeply engrained in western cultures as well.
Correct, but the waves of Muslim migrants with their medieval mentalities awakened Europes demons.

I don't know Roudy - I think they've been there all along and it's social/economic change that drives people to return to familiar scapegoats. Besides - Europe's demons hate Muslims too :lol:
Then why are they there?

Why are what there?

Correct, but the waves of Muslim migrants with their medieval mentalities awakened Europes demons.

Yeah, well in some Eastern European countries, it's because of Jewish Communists, and Jews always nitpicking them as Nazis.

Did you read the article out of curiousity?

The Jews ran a massive slave trade of White Christians in Medieval Europe, in fact the first Jewish immigrants to much of Eastern Europe like Poland came as slavers, the Jews collaborated with Muslims against White Christians in the Moorish invasions of Spain, and the Crusades too, and the Jews wrote nasty anti-Christian things in their Jewish Holy Talmud.

To say that the Jew is just the victim, and not never the problem, is complete BS.

Al-Andalus Spain really grew in terms of learning, scholarship, and artsunder the Moors as did Jewish culture and learning, in comparison to the rest of Europe during that Era.

So, it's okay to invade, destroy, and enslave Spaniard Christians, because of some "Supposed" learning?

Then you must justify European Colonialism all over the World, right?

It's "ok" because it happened hundreds of years ago under different cultures, ethics and norms and you're trying to judge them by today's standards. They were more tolerant than the Catholic regimes of the time.

Antisemtism is on the rise because waves of backwards-ass Muslims have invaded Western nations and imported all their intolerance, medeival mentality and barbarism with them. It is not the only thing that is on the rise as a result of the Muslim invasion. Gang rape is on the rise, terrorism is on the rise, homophobia is on the rise, chauvanism is on the rise, honor killings are on the rise, racism against white people is on the rise, hatred of Christians and Christianity is on the rise, antisemtiism is on the rise, slavery is on the rise, human trafficking is in the rise, genital mutation is on the rise, etc.

You get the drift...

I agree that Muslim migrants have a role to play in it, but...if you read the article...and it's a good read, it's not just that - it's deeply engrained in western cultures as well.

Yeah, well in some Eastern European countries, it's because of Jewish Communists, and Jews always nitpicking them as Nazis.

The Jews ran a massive slave trade of White Christians in Medieval Europe, in fact the first Jewish immigrants to much of Eastern Europe like Poland came as slavers, the Jews collaborated with Muslims against White Christians in the Moorish invasions of Spain, and the Crusades too, and the Jews wrote nasty anti-Christian things in their Jewish Holy Talmud.

To say that the Jew is just the victim, and never a problem, is complete BS.
This ignorant, illiterate Polish antisemite is a great example of the willing European dickheads that joined in with the Muslim Jew haters that invaded Europe.

You get the drift...

I don't know Roudy - I think they've been there all along and it's social/economic change that drives people to return to familiar scapegoats. Besides - Europe's demons hate Muslims too :lol:
Yes, of course, Europeans now have their hands filled with what to do with the millions of Muslims they naively lets in without thinking it it through. But the muslims found a willing dance partner in the Europeans, when it comes to hatred of Jews.

Anti-Semitism rampant among Muslim refugees in Germany, study finds - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

How about the 2,000 Jewish American Rabbis calling for Trump to accept Refugees?

How about the few Jewish Rabbis who've said Islam of Europe is a good thing, or even payback for the Holocaust?
Liberalism is a mental disorder and Jews are not excluded from it.

To say that the Jew is just the victim, and not never the problem, is complete BS.

Al-Andalus Spain really grew in terms of learning, scholarship, and artsunder the Moors as did Jewish culture and learning, in comparison to the rest of Europe during that Era.

So, it's okay to invade, destroy, and enslave Spaniard Christians, because of some "Supposed" learning?

It's "ok" because it happened hundreds of years ago under different cultures, ethics and norms and you're trying to judge them by today's standards. They were more tolerant than the Catholic regimes of the time.

What Catholic regime, the one of Pope Francis?

People forget all about Islam's colonialism because those countries were unable to declare independence from Islam.

You get the drift...

Then why are they there?

Why are what there?
Muslims in Europe, you said they were hated, if so why are they there?

Yes, of course, Europeans now have their hands filled with what to do with the millions of Muslims they naively lets in without thinking it it through. But the muslims found a willing dance partner in the Europeans, when it comes to hatred of Jews.

Anti-Semitism rampant among Muslim refugees in Germany, study finds - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

How about the 2,000 Jewish American Rabbis calling for Trump to accept Refugees?

How about the few Jewish Rabbis who've said Islam of Europe is a good thing, or even payback for the Holocaust?

Liberalism clearly was overwhelmingly founded by Jews.

Karl Marx = Communism.

Eduard Bernstein = Social Democracy.

Max Horkheimer = Cultural Marxism.

Franz Boas = Racial equality.

This ignorant, illiterate Polish antisemite is a great example of the willing European dickheads that joined in with the Muslim Jew haters that invaded Europe.

Jews always seem to be a convenient scapegoat, and their numbers have always been small in comparison to the others whether it's Christians or Muslims. Seeing it rising again - in fact seeing any scapegoating hate rising - is disturbing because those people are at heart cowards. They seek out the weak, defenseless and frightened.

And the further removed we are from WW2...the less real it seems to some people. They don't see what their attitudes are capable of, how easily hatred can be fanned into action when times are hard, when you feel like your culture and way of life is being threatened.

Then why are they there?

Why are what there?

Same reason Jews are. And Christians. They live there.

Karl Marx = Communism.

Yes, and many non Jews, but what's your point, other than "I'm a Jew hating Polak"?

Then why are they there?

Why are what there?

Same reason Jews are. And Christians. They live there.
Because they are hated? You need a nap.

Looking at the issue, historically, is a far more revealing way rather than the 'modern' hatred we see today.

You get the drift...

People hate Jews because Jews, for the most art, spend their first 20-30 years studying for success and not getting drunk and laid.

Jews always seem to be a convenient scapegoat, and their numbers have always been small in comparison to the others whether it's Christians or Muslims. Seeing it rising again - in fact seeing any scapegoating hate rising - is disturbing because those people are at heart cowards. They seek out the weak, defenseless and frightened.

And the further removed we are from WW2...the less real it seems to some people. They don't see what their attitudes are capable of, how easily hatred can be fanned into action when times are hard, when you feel like your culture and way of life is being threatened.

Such scapegoating , that by their own sources they totally run Hollywood, and contribute 1/2 of Democrat campaign funding.

Muslims have always been a hateful group

Would suggest you read the article BEFORE making stupid comments!
I would suggest you read something other than a Muslim sight before making a complete ass out of yourself.

This is a Muslim site?
Anit-semitism is rooted in the fact that Jews don't just pick up a new religion because it's easy and you get tons of pussy.

Karl Marx = Communism.

Good for them.

You realize they arose from a world of serfdom, starvation, rigid class structures, child labor and economic slavery?

You do know that shit about "Jews selling Christians as slaves" is made up garbage from a Neo Nazi site, right?

Forum List

Back