Antiochus Epiphanes—The Bible’s Most Notoriously Forgotten Villain

Hebron was an Arab city until 1500 when some families arrived from Spain and Portugal. There were no problems between them and the Muslims.
SO? until the seventh century AD it was, entirely, a Jewish city. The City was obtained by jews by PURCHASE----it became OCCUPIED, eventually by rape, pillage, and murder by arabs

SO? until the seventh century AD it was, entirely, a Jewish city. The City was obtained by jews by PURCHASE----it became OCCUPIED, eventually by rape, pillage, and murder by arabs

Hebron has a population of 215,000 Palestinians and 75,000 Jews. There were very few Jews in Palestine until the 1920s.

Because I am interested in the book of Daniel and the Maccabean revolt?
You parrot STANDARD islamo-nazi propaganda. Anyone interested can discuss the matters with an educated muslim---
educated in ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY. My childhood contacts
were largely Pakistani and Indian. A muslim does not have to
"KNOW" jews to believe the islamo nazi crap (PS--muslims
in India tend to attend their own schools). Another good source is a mosque that serves people from southeast Asia---those places tend to be english speaking

suradie DISAGREES with my statement----it is not clear to me
just what about my statement she imagines is untrue.

Hebron has a population of 215,000 Palestinians and 75,000 Jews. There were very few Jews in Palestine until the 1920s.
there were no jews in Hebron after 1929 when muslims
attacked slitting the throats of children in honor of allah.
The city---owned by jews since Abraham purchased it;, was
recaptured in 1967. How long does it take for land obtained
by rape, murder and pillage get OWNED. Is there an
episcopalian law on the books?

there were no jews in Hebron after 1929 when muslims
attacked slitting the throats of children in honor of allah.
The city---owned by jews since Abraham purchased it;, was
recaptured in 1967. How long does it take for land obtained
by rape, murder and pillage get OWNED. Is there an
episcopalian law on the books?

Jews abandoned Hebron for 1500 years.

Jews abandoned Hebron for 1500 years.
Jews ABABADONED that land now called Saudi Arabia
for about 1400 years, too----it's so recorded in the
KHARAHan Lots of my cousins abandoned Auschwitz.
Hubby's relatives abandoned Yemen. What is your
point?

point?

The 300 Jews who lived in Arabia returned to Jericho where they were from.

The 300 Jews who lived in Arabia returned to Jericho where they were from.
oh----and the rapist pig was so AFRAID of those "300" that he HAD to insist that they leave his "HOLY CESSPIT" ?? Read the
KHARAHan Gee -----he needed jews so that he could chop
the heads off of little boys in order to entertain his gaggle of
sluts.

Hebron was an Arab city until 1500 when some families arrived from Spain and Portugal. There were no problems between them and the Muslims.
no problems? what do you call a "problem" ? Why would
jews from Spain and Portugal go to Hebron? economic
opportunities?

point?

Jews never had much of a presence in Arabia although I noticed that you're making claims on Medina.

no problems? what do you call a "problem" ? Why would
jews from Spain and Portugal go to Hebron? economic
opportunities?

They also went to Amsterdam and all over the Middle East. Many went to Brazil with the Dutch West Indies company.

Jews never had much of a presence in Arabia although I noticed that you're making claims on Medina.
You have been alluding to the results of oppression and murder since you have unfortunately
been posting on this board. You "notice" I alluded to Medina----VERY GOOD since you
obviously NOTICE very little---including not noticing what islam is all about despite
living amongst muslims for-----what seems, like according to your posts---FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, Jews were in arabia long before the rapist pig of Mecca was born and long
before muslims changed the name of Yathrib to Medina. The rapist pig committed a
COMPREHENSIVE genocide of the jews of Medina----that was about 1400 years ago. At the
time that just about all the jews were rescued from YEMEN, ARABIA---about 75 years
ago---the literacy rate in Arabia---fell almost to zero, The presence of Jews in Arabia was
VERY significant as was the presence of christians and zoroastrians---without the three---
arabic would not have an alphabet. As to the presence of jews in arabia now---like christians
and zoroastrians and hindus----very little and none eligible for citizenship

You have been alluding to the results of oppression and murder since you have unfortunately
been posting on this board. You "notice" I alluded to Medina----VERY GOOD since you
obviously NOTICE very little---including not noticing what islam is all about despite
living amongst muslims for-----what seems, like according to your posts---FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, Jews were in arabia long before the rapist pig of Mecca was born and long
before muslims changed the name of Yathrib to Medina. The rapist pig committed a
COMPREHENSIVE genocide of the jews of Medina----that was about 1400 years ago. At the
time that just about all the jews were rescued from YEMEN, ARABIA---about 75 years
ago---the literacy rate in Arabia---fell almost to zero, The presence of Jews in Arabia was
VERY significant as was the presence of christians and zoroastrians---without the three---
arabic would not have an alphabet. As to the presence of jews in arabia now---like christians
and zoroastrians and hindus----very little and none eligible for citizenship

Nope. You're desperate.

They also went to Amsterdam and all over the Middle East. Many went to Brazil with the Dutch West Indies company.
I will help you understand the migration of jews subjected to the filth of
christian genocide-----jews went to places where there were other jews.
There are very few jews in Catholic Poland, Hungary---and, of course very
few in Arabia---none of the very few are citizens. As to "all over the
Middle east"-----today very few in any land other than Israel

I noticed that muslims make claims on ALL of the Levant---which they call
"muslim land"---I noticed that fact LONG LONG ago when I was only 14 years
old and ran into some muslim adolescents. After that as a young adult (~ 20)
I noticed that muslims refer to ALL OF SOUTHEAST ASIA as "muslim land".
I do more noticing than do you-----like if one talks to a Pakistani or a muslim
from India-----it's like HINDUISM never existed. ---then there is the SPAIN
issue. Way back when I was 14----and even 20---Iranians did not harp on the
term "MUSLIM LAND" then---much more recently--ACHMADINEJAD addressed
the UN --?? 2006? and announced ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD.
Did you notice?

I will help you understand the migration of jews subjected to the filth of
christian genocide-----jews went to places where there were other jews.
There are very few jews in Catholic Poland, Hungary---and, of course very
few in Arabia---none of the very few are citizens. As to "all over the
Middle east"-----today very few in any land other than Israel

Up until 1973 there were lots of Jews in Libya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq etc. European Zionism changed that.

Forum List

Back