Antifa vs Proud Boys Brawl In Portland (AGAIN)

This is an opportunity for all the fight loving people on both sides to meet up in Portland west and rumble.
Might want to tell that to democrats they show up with bear mase, and weapons

You kids realize you're loudly supporting a bunch of aggressive misogynistic Nazis who can't get laid, right?

You don’t like ANTIFA either, huh?
You aren't funny.

But no, although it's your boys who are proudly involuntarily celibate. You know they forbid their members from masturbating to encourage them to get out and meet women? Normal people don't need rules like that.

Who are my boys? I have no dog in this fight. I think you're all retards

Last edited:
Let me tell you what’s funny about white racists. They call themselves white supremacists because they assume they are better than everybody else. But then you see these people? They’re like toothless and drunk uneducated they can’t talk. They’re like the most pathetic human beings alive and yet they think they’re better than everybody else? Talk about delusions.
Do you even know the definition of racism?

Racism is the Democratic Party's default go-to argument for every issue these days. Normal people don't take it seriously anymore.

They are a hate group.
--------------------------------------------
Proud Boys
Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR cuck term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bullshit,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

You espouse just as much hate on this forum everyday as you accuse others of. Typical classic case of projection.

You kids realize you're loudly supporting a bunch of aggressive misogynistic Nazis who can't get laid, right?

You aren't funny.

But no, although it's your boys who are proudly involuntarily celibate. You know they forbid their members from masturbating to encourage them to get out and meet women? Normal people don't need rules like that.

You can't play that here. You clearly supported the proud boys over antifa.

How about ANYONE who tries to use violence to further their political aims be treated just as they deserve?

There are people in the world dealing with actual problems, and we have to listen to you derpy people on the coasts pretending to be revolutionaries, fighting Nazis?
There is no upswell of fascists or Nazis in the US and if there were, a bunch of anemic, tight leg jean wearing, trust fund babies wouldn't be able to stop them. Look, you have fair trade coffee, lovely wilderness and a quality of life most of the species will never realize. Just shut up and sip your Jamba juice, doing whatever poser-artists and hipsters do in their spare time, and stop pretending to be revolutionaries. You have nothing to revolt against. You people are not Russian serfs, you aren't Chinese peasants, you're pampered yuppies. Stop LARP'ing.

Proud Boys are at it again. They are a disgrace.

ANTIFA is a disgrace and a bunch of useless animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proud boys always instigate. They are crazy right wing nuts. Tramp loves it, he seeks to divide, exactly what Putin wants.

They never instigate. They always have a march and the antifa show up, never the reverse.

ANTIFA is scum. They deserve every beating they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't funny.

I’m not a fan of these groups taking to the streets and starting brawls. ANTIFA is a group of totalitarian Nazis and The Proud Boys are troublemakers looking for a fight

You aren't funny.

I’m not a fan of these groups taking to the streets and starting brawls. ANTIFA is a group of totalitarian Nazis and The Proud Boys are troublemakers looking for a fight

Without the Proud Boys, or someone like them, the Nazis win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back