Antifa idiots threaten participants in Rose Parade, city shuts it down.

The National Guard needs to be providing security and use live fire ammunition. The communists have won every round and have all indications of winning from now on. They truly believe that no one can stop them.

I'm a liar because Bodey didn't know Portland has a Rose Festival.

Lolol.

What a loon she is. She isn't even relevant enough to had to ignore.

Don't know if you can listen to Lars Larson down there in Florence, but he's talking about this right now on his Northwest show.

Lolol.

Don't know if you can listen to Lars Larson down there in Florence, but he's talking about this right now on his Northwest show.
Yes we can.

But DO we?

Not if we can help it lol.

I hate Lars lol. He's a sanctimonious, self important sell out.

But now I'm listening. I'm already pissed.

Lolol.

Yes we can.

But DO we?

Not if we can help it lol.

I hate Lars lol. He's a sanctimonious, self important sell out.

But now I'm listening. I'm already pissed.

:biggrin:

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

It's only misleading if you have no reasoning ability of your own.

WTF aren't they going after the terrorists who sent the threat???

Why is there no comment from the police saying they are ON IT?

Fucking leftist pigs. I hope they all starve, after having to eat their pets and coming down with eternal shits.
Would what they said be considered "criminal threatening?" You've got to threaten violence, I think. She used the verbs drag and push to remove certain people from the parade. I dunno. It's kind of unusual as criminal threats go.

"Organizers pulled out after contacting Portland police, according to Rich Jarvis, spokesman for the Rose Festival Foundation. When police said they couldn't offer any additional security for the parade, organizers decided to cancel it due to safety concerns."

Cops again refusing to do their job and deal with threats to public safety.

Organizers cancel 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade, after protesters threaten to shut it down
It says there that additional security could not be offered? Was any security at all an option?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much is actually needed if what will already be there is not enough?

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

It's only misleading if you have no reasoning ability of your own.
Precisely. It isn't my fault if readers have a limited frame of reference. My op is correct, the thread title is correct and appropriate. I'm sorry if the dumbshits who follow me around lil mangy dogs hoping to pick up leftovers have never heard of the Rose Festival. But that doesn't mean I'm trying to mislead retards. It just means they're retards and easily confused. Which we already know.

That's not the Rose Parade.....why did you have to lie so plainly?

It's Portland's annual Rose Parade. She didn't say the Rose Bowl.
I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Allie lies like other people breath.

Well, this is Portland's Rose Parade. It is called the "City of Roses" after all. They have one too, so why accuse the OP of lying when she didn't? You're the one who made an erroneous assumption.

/---- So we argue about which parade is cancelled and nothing about the fascist who are threatening violence?

I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Allie lies like other people breath.[/QUOTE]

Did you skip your anti-psychotic pills today?

And another shit shoveler chimes in.
No one thought she was talking about anything but what's link.
Is it her fault y'all go the brains of a centipede?

kosherstupidst: 17118682 said:
See my frame of reference is such I just assumed when I say it's a "Rose Parade" everybody would know it was one of the PORTLAND Rose Festival events.

Who the fuck gives a shit about PASADENA?

And the BIG parade for us isn't called "The Rose Parade" it's called "The Grand Floral". I just assumed everybody knew that, too.

I didn't count on Bodey's flatulental stupidity.

Parade Events - Portland Rose Festival

Fartamously stupid!

I joke- I'd joke at a cats funeral. But this is pretty damn serious. It tops all their other bullshit criminal crap. They are holing people and events hostage with their escalating behavior

C-WEzg6W0AAmX5t.jpg:large

Allie lies like other people breath.

Did you skip your anti-psychotic pills today?[/QUOTE]
there aren't enough pilks in the wo

Read the banner yourself. Just as the OP said, it's the 'Roses' Parade.

82nd-avenue_1493159916960_9301642_ver1.0 by Explore | Flickr
there are a few parades...the grand floral, the roses, a night parade . And maybe one other.

Forum List

Back