Antifa idiots threaten participants in Rose Parade, city shuts it down.

That's not the Rose Parade.....why did you have to lie so plainly?

It's Portland's annual Rose Parade. She didn't say the Rose Bowl.
I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Allie lies like other people breath.

Well, this is Portland's Rose Parade. It is called the "City of Roses" after all. They have one too, so why accuse the OP of lying when she didn't? You're the one who made an erroneous assumption.

I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Well, this is Portland's Rose Parade. It is called the "City of Roses" after all. They have one too, so why accuse the OP of lying when she didn't? You're the one who made an erroneous assumption.
The City of Roses Parade is not the same as the Rose Parade as Allie tried to claim in her thread title. You think that wasn't misleading on purpose? If you do, you don't know Allie.

The City of Roses Parade is not the same as the Rose Parade as Allie tried to claim in her thread title. You think that wasn't misleading on purpose? If you do, you don't know Allie.
Well, for one thing it's April, bodecea. js

This is the smaller parade that kicks off Fleet Week and the other Rose Festival events including the main parade later.

Anyway, yes this has been all over the news here. Sad to see that the left has once again ruined the streets of Portland for everyone else.

It's the first sanctioned event of the Rose Festival.

Huge thing for Portland.

What I think is you're being incredibly petty.

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

You're the one that got it wrong she said 'roses' not 'rose'.

Forum List

Back