Coca-Cola cuts 1,200 jobs as consumers dump soda…

Soda is bad for you. I only drink it in mixed drinks when I'm out. I had a few Jack and Cokes last night while I was at Caesar's playing Blackjack.

Soda is bad for you. I only drink it in mixed drinks when I'm out. I had a few Jack and Cokes last night while I was at Caesar's playing Blackjack.

what is "JACK" jack daniels? Yuck---mixed drinks make me sick-------STRAIGHT vodka is
just about the only stuff my delicate system tolerates

what is "JACK" jack daniels? Yuck---mixed drinks make me sick-------STRAIGHT vodka is

Woodford Reserve on the rocks with a sprinkle of water

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Jack" is what girls call jack daniels tennessee sour mash.

Jack Daniel’s is produced using the original recipe developed by founder Jasper Daniel himself. It’s based on a mash composed of 80% corn, 12 % malted barley and 8% rye.

Jack Daniel's

I might drink 2 or 3 sodas a year. When I do, it is almost always Coke in the 6.5oz bottle.

But no loss. Perhaps some people will stop drinking 10 a day and get healthier.

I had a Chopin Martini for dinner first.

The author of the article:

Born and raised in the backwoods of Michigan, Thomas Dishaw is an independent writer and entrepreneur. His work has been criticized in Slate, Right Wing Watch, Gawker, Daily Mail, and NY Daily News. Thomas currently writes for NaturalNews.com and resides in Delaware with his wife and Shih Tzu, where they enjoy healthy eating, politics, MSU Spartans and conservative values.

I don't know as how seriously I would take someone who references "Big Food".

Forum List

Back