Antifa idiots threaten participants in Rose Parade, city shuts it down.

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

It's in Oregon. Sheesh, you guys need to read the link.

18056718_1505813892771379_1478861695359773698_n.jpg

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

I've never heard of it, but was willing to bet it's wasn't the one celebrated on Jan 1st.

too far ahead to worry about that being canceled

"Organizers pulled out after contacting Portland police, according to Rich Jarvis, spokesman for the Rose Festival Foundation. When police said they couldn't offer any additional security for the parade, organizers decided to cancel it due to safety concerns."

Cops again refusing to do their job and deal with threats to public safety.

Organizers cancel 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade, after protesters threaten to shut it down

That's funny you would post that link to the Oregonian. Many of the comments there are from me early this morning.

I've never heard of it, but was willing to bet it's wasn't the one celebrated on Jan 1st.

too far ahead to worry about that being canceled

The main parade is the second largest floral parade, and is annually broadcast by network TV.

Anyone care at all about the actual TOPIC?
Those Riseup people should be watched like the domestic terrorists they are. Maybe they are being; hope so anyway. That said, The parade shouldn't have cancelled. I know no one wants a ruckus, but you know the signal this sends to these people.
You've got a huge problem with Antifa thugs out there in Oregon. What is it, the water or what?

I really hope they reverse this decision. Fuck those people. Hold it anyway.

Gives me a warm fuzzy...libs taking money out of other libs pockets.....now thats social justice.....live by the protest ....yadda yadda

I've spoken to one of the board members, he laid out their concerns, and with the past behavior of the left here, they are simply too afraid to go forward with an event that is likely to get violent.

It's crazy, but this is what we deal with here. It's not much better than the Berkeley area.

I've spoken to one of the board members, he laid out their concerns, and with the past behavior of the left here, they are simply too afraid to go forward with an event that is likely to get violent.

It's crazy, but this is what we deal with here. It's not much better than the Berkeley area.

It's bullshit as well as a shame. I hope they start arresting these clowns for criminal conspiracy.

It's bullshit as well as a shame. I hope they start arresting these clowns for criminal conspiracy.

Me too.
I will say this, as much as these leftists have shutdown streets since the election and have outraged us all, the Portland police have a few times came down hard on them when they block traffic.
I just wish they would do it all the time, and respond even faster.

Get this though, a city commisioner here has went as far as to order his employees to NOT attend city council meetings, because he cannot guarantee their safety due to leftists showing up and threatening staff members and council members.
This is how bad it has gotten here.

Portland City Council meetings too unsafe to attend, Nick Fish tells staff

WTF aren't they going after the terrorists who sent the threat???

Why is there no comment from the police saying they are ON IT?

Fucking leftist pigs. I hope they all starve, after having to eat their pets and coming down with eternal shits.

Fucking leftist pigs. I hope they all starve, after having to eat their pets and coming down with eternal shits.

I know, it's ridiculous. Hopefully they are investigating, and I'm hoping to hear some news on that tonight. We'll see.

I know, it's ridiculous. Hopefully they are investigating, and I'm hoping to hear some news on that tonight. We'll see.
i doubt if they're investigating very hard. The email can probably be traced right back to the governor's desk, by way of the mayor's desk.

This is the smaller parade that kicks off Fleet Week and the other Rose Festival events including the main parade later.

Anyway, yes this has been all over the news here. Sad to see that the left has once again ruined the streets of Portland for everyone else.
The left are a bunch of snowflake retards.

I'm a liar because Bodey didn't know Portland has a Rose Festival.

Lolol.

What a loon she is. She isn't even relevant enough to had to ignore.

See my frame of reference is such I just assumed when I say it's a "Rose Parade" everybody would know it was one of the PORTLAND Rose Festival events.

Who the fuck gives a shit about PASADENA?

And the BIG parade for us isn't called "The Rose Parade" it's called "The Grand Floral". I just assumed everybody knew that, too.

I didn't count on Bodey's flatulental stupidity.

Parade Events - Portland Rose Festival

Anyone care at all about the actual TOPIC?
Those Riseup people should be watched like the domestic terrorists they are. Maybe they are being; hope so anyway. That said, The parade shouldn't have cancelled. I know no one wants a ruckus, but you know the signal this sends to these people.
You've got a huge problem with Antifa thugs out there in Oregon. What is it, the water or what?
Liberalism.

Forum List

Back