ANTIFA group plans nationwide deface Columbus actions for Monday

Are these guys really "the left"? I don't really see anything leftist about them. More like an angry mob of anarchists. Which may or may not lean to the left.

Antifa, FAKE news. there are anti fascist people, and lose groups of people will get together when there is some form of a hate venue going on. A organized group could form. WILL? but right now its just news media,& stupid people from the left/right who try & stir the hate pot.

They had better be careful...there is a good chance some wise guys will be protecting some of those statues.

th

Next up on the progressive agenda any military memorials to United States veterans not covered already by the we hate the United States crowd.

*****SMILE******

:)

Go for the unknown soldier let’s see what happens

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow
RevAbolitionMov @RevAbolitionist

Call to Action! Deface Columbus Day
Hashtags: #FuckColumbusDay #DestryColonialism
10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

7:23 AM - Sep 21, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.
This is stupid. Columbus was a prick, but what are we supposed to do? All move back to Europe and China and wherever the hell else we all came from? The rest of the world would get pretty crowded. Several towns in Maine have decided to rename it "Indigenous Peoples Day" which I absolutely hate, not because I hate Native Americans but because the title is too pretentious and because why would Native Americans celebrate THAT day? It wasn't exactly a great day for the native population of the Americas.
It was Amerigo Vespucci who actually found the North American mainland, a few years after Columbus. We've already named the continents for him. Maybe the best way out of this is to start celebrating him.

th

The Phoenicians, Egyptians, and European neo-lithic cultures probably visited the Americas long before Columbus.

It's a definite fact the Norsemen knew of at least North America. So why don't we just celebrate them?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Are these guys really "the left"? I don't really see anything leftist about them. More like an angry mob of anarchists. Which may or may not lean to the left.

The Left never comes out with the same vitriol and anger as they do right wingers. Smashed windows, burning trash cans, assaulting Trump voters. These people are fucking terrorists.

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow
RevAbolitionMov @RevAbolitionist

Call to Action! Deface Columbus Day
Hashtags: #FuckColumbusDay #DestryColonialism
10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

7:23 AM - Sep 21, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.
How do you sign up with Antifa? The more I hear about these cats the more I like them.
Cowards attract cowards... boy
If cowards attract cowards I bet all your friends are pussies just like you....boy.

Why do they even care?

He's dead, he holds so little meaning that we don't get the day off.

Seen any "Happy Chris Columbus Day" cards on sale? ever..

Why does anyone care? You can't have it both ways.
can't have both of what?

can't have peace and quiet?
or
can't ignore the fact it's CC day and not have a bunch of dicks out being violent?

Why do they even care?

can't have both of what?

or
can't ignore the fact it's CC day and not have a bunch of dicks out being violent?

Either it matters or it doesnt. You can't say it doesn't matter but cry like hell how important CC is.

Why do they even care?

can't have both of what?

or

Either it matters or it doesnt. You can't say it doesn't matter but cry like hell how important CC is.
Please take the time to find where I have ever cried how important CC day is.

And when you fail, and you will, have the maturity to admit you're wrong.

Why do they even care?

can't have both of what?

or

Like I said, either it matters or it doesn't. Pick a side.

Why do they even care?

can't have both of what?

or

Like I said, either it matters or it doesn't. Pick a side.
I have been very clear.

good luck next time being an adult.

Forum List

Back