ANTIFA group plans nationwide deface Columbus actions for Monday

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa Group Plans Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’ Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow
RevAbolitionMov @RevAbolitionist

Call to Action! Deface Columbus Day
Hashtags: #FuckColumbusDay #DestryColonialism
10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

7:23 AM - Sep 21, 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.

Probably 30-40% of the Democratic Party's voter base are racist bigots like BLM, LULAC, Black Panthers, La Raza, Nation of Islam and Aztlan Nationalist. They will be the new majority of the Democratic Party inside of 10 years.

Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a “larger-than-life” statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, “Hate will not be tolerated” and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

Follow

10/9/17https://www.facebook.com/revolutionaryabolitionistmovement/videos/1432376976831779/ …

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pathetic losers are on the destruction path again. Oh if only when they are caught they get a one way ticket to N. Korea.
We want nothing more than for these pos losers to experience what a " real communist" Country is like.

Pathetic scum bags.
How do you sign up with Antifa? The more I hear about these cats the more I like them.

Antifa won't have too many Italian American fans after this.
Why not? Columbus was a portuguese jew.
He was Italian. I've been to his house there.
I know a Black girl that has a home in italy and she is not Italian.

lol...he was born in Genoa, .Italy...so that would make him Italian.
Naw man. He was born in the Alentejo region of Portugal. Thats how Cuba got its name.

Antifa won't have too many Italian American fans after this.

Naw man. He was born in the Alentejo region of Portugal. Thats how Cuba got its name.

lol...I guess you like writing your own history books

lol...I guess you like writing your own history books
I cant trust them white boy history books. They lie too much.
laugh.gif

Cuba, Portugal - Wikipedia

Antifa is a violent terrorist group which kills, beats, tortures, threats all non-left independent free thinkers. In Europe especially Antifa - gangs are well sponsored by governements, e.g. Germany alone supports bandits by more as $200m annually.
Any country where Antifa gangs are not in prison is in reality leftist dictatorship.

Follow

Pathetic scum bags.
Just another delusional hate group, like Black lives matter, white supremists, The new Black Panther party, ISIS...

Forum List

Back