Anti-Semitism and Zionism

This is not about self-determination and all people do, of course, but they cannot violate international law and all globally known human rights conventions in the process.
^^^^^

Don't you love it when Islamist lovers and terrorist supporters speak of human rights and international law?

Don't you love it when Islamist lovers and terrorist supporters speak of human rights and international law?
It's despicable and whenever a zionist utters such things, the world cringes.

And even though you keep repeating this bullshit line about "antiZionist Jews" you have yet to show any evidence that at best they consist of less than one percent of world Jewish population. Which would be pretty evident to anybody who is a Jew and lived as one their entire life.
I am not sure of the exact percentage, but prior to zionism it was at 100% or very close.
Wow, another delusional response from the alternate universe resider! How the hell would you know? Zionism is part of the Jewish faith. Any Jew would know that. Zion is another name for Jerusalem or the holy land. King David's star is also called stsr of Zion, Jews pray facing Jerusalem or Zion, Jews are buried facing Jerusalem or Zion, the phrase "next year in Jerusalem" is repeated in every Passover Seder, a Jewish man swears an oath "if I forget thee oh Zion / Jerusalem, may I lose my right hand", the Jewish faith was created in Zion, the name God gave the Promised Land was Zion in the story of Exodus, Judaism's holiest temples and their remains are located in the land of Zion, the Messiah for both Judaism and Christianty is supposed to appear in Zion,....etc. etc. and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

So of course ZIONISM is central to the Jewish faith and every Jew from all walks of life and political pursuations.

You have no idea what Zion is or means to the Jewish faith, just repeating bullshit propaganda like an ignorant embecile.

And even though you keep repeating this bullshit line about "antiZionist Jews" you have yet to show any evidence that at best they consist of less than one percent of world Jewish population. Which would be pretty evident to anybody who is a Jew and lived as one their entire life.
I am not sure of the exact percentage, but prior to zionism it was at 100% or very close.
Wow, another delusional response from the alternate universe resider! How the hell would you know? Zionism is part of the Jewish faith. Any Jew would know that. Zion is another name for Jerusalem or the holy land. King David's star is also called stsr of Zion, Jews pray facing Jerusalem or Zion, Jews are buried facing Jerusalem or Zion, the phrase "next year in Jerusalem" is repeated in every Passover Seder, a Jewish man swears an oath "if I forget thee oh Zion / Jerusalem, may I lose my right hand", the Jewish faith was created in Zion, the name God gave the Promised Land was Zion in the story of Exodus, Judaism's holiest temples and their remains are located in the land of Zion, the Messiah for both Judaism and Christianty is supposed to appear in Zion,....etc. etc. and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

So of course ZIONISM is central to the Jewish faith and every Jew from all walks of life and political pursuations.

You have no idea what Zion is or means to the Jewish faith, just repeating bullshit propaganda like an ignorant embecile.
I get all that, but it never meant by force until zionism.

It's despicable and whenever a zionist utters such things, the world cringes.
Cause we know those Hamas animals follow international law and are a shining example of human rights? Ha ha ha!

What the hell does that mean? No you don't, that's why you keep making Shiite up to squirm out of your stupidity. You actually don't get what Zionism is, if you did you wouldn't give a stupid irrelevant answer like that.

What the hell does that mean? No you don't, that's why you keep making Shiite up to squirm out of your stupidity. You actually don't get what Zionism is, if you did you wouldn't give a stupid irrelevant answer like that.
It never meant by force. We have a whole thread on that too.

It never meant by force. We have a whole thread on that too.
Actually if you believe what the OT says, Jews from all over the world are to gather in the land of Zion in anticipation for the Messiah. And that is exactly what has happened. Now that you IslamoNazis and antisemites are trying to massacre the Jews in their own holy land, that will usher in the Messiah, who will crush your yoke from the land. If you go by what the OT says.

Why do you think all these crazy Orthodox Jews are moving into Judeah and Samaria?

Let's see here. Anti-Zionists seek to deny Jews any sense of self determination.

Are they also advocating for the destruction of Japan, France, Russia, or any other nation state? If yes, and if they seek to destroy all nation states, they are following a principle and are not operating from an antisemitic position. . If no, and if Israel is the sole focus of their campaign to deny self determination, then they are an antisemite despite all the self-serving sophistry they might offer to the contrary

Got that kids?
If you knew anything about Zionism you moron,YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ZIONIST's ENCOURAGED ANTI-SEMITISM and still do despite the insanity of your absurd post

Let's see here. Anti-Zionists seek to deny Jews any sense of self determination.

Are they also advocating for the destruction of Japan, France, Russia, or any other nation state? If yes, and if they seek to destroy all nation states, they are following a principle and are not operating from an antisemitic position. . If no, and if Israel is the sole focus of their campaign to deny self determination, then they are an antisemite despite all the self-serving sophistry they might offer to the contrary

Got that kids?
If you knew anything about Zionism you moron,YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ZIONIST's ENCOURAGED ANTI-SEMITISM and still do despite the insanity of your absurd post
Let us translate your paragraph.

What you are actually saying is:

Zionism, which is the recreation of a sovereign State/homeland on the Jews' own ancient homeland, actually tormented in the minds of anti Jews antisemitic feelings to the point of encouraging them to act in an antisemitic way against all Jews.

You are attempting to use the allegations from 1920 on, that Zionist Jews, because of their "behavior" and attempts to encourage Jews to move to their ancient homeland to recreate their Nation on their homeland........they.....and their actions......ENCOURAGED antisemitism.

The huge problem with that way of thinking is that neither Christians nor Muslims, for the past 1700 years, have needed any encouragement from any Jews in order to attack them, murder them, expel them.

The Christian and Islamic encouragement to spit on Jews and kill them if they want to, is all written in the New Testament and the Quran (Plus Suras and Hadits ).

So, by all means use the idea of Zionism, which Jews have had since the Babylonians took many Jews to Babylon (long, long, long time ago ) in order to say that ZIonism, which one hundred years ago achieved the legal means to recreate a sovereign Jewish State, is what causes antisemitism.

The Jewish Nation fought many times and won a few times Independence from the invading conquerors.

Just because they had not been able to achieve such independence for 2000 years, does not mean that they have either lot their land, nor lost the right to that land - regardless of how many invading conquerors still live in or move into that land 100 years ago.

Israel is a recognized country all over the world. That the enemies of Judaism and Jews do not with to recognize it is THEIR problem and not Israel's or the Jewish people's .

Israel and the Jewish people move on and live on. As always.

And now, let us hear your newest, or anything else out of your hat trick.

What will it be? A pigeon, a bunny, or a card trick?

The Jews you are talking about converted to Christianity and then most to Islam, long before the arrival of the European colonists. Your fairy tale won't hunt.

The Jews you are talking about converted to Christianity and then most to Islam, long before the arrival of the European colonists. Your fairy tale won't hunt.
No, you have not seen your therapist this week.

When you do get a time machine and can prove your endless allegation about the demise of the Jews as Christians or Muslims.....let us know :)

There are more than six million Jews living in the State of Israel. No amount of anonymous postings on a message board will change that.

Believing you can do anything to change the reality of Israel is the ultimate fairy story

There are more than 6 million (and growing) non-Jews in the territory controlled by Israeli Jews. No amount of Zionist bullshit will change that. Maintaining long term control over a population the size (soon to be larger) of one's own has been problematic historically.

There are more than 6 million (and growing) non-Jews in the territory controlled by Israeli Jews. No amount of Zionist bullshit will change that. Maintaining long term control over a population the size (soon to be larger) of one's own has been problematic historically.

Your concern for the well-being of Israel is truly heart-warming but ultimately none of your business.

it's a known fact.

Known only to a select few...

the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government.jpg

Your concern for the well-being of Israel is truly heart-warming but ultimately none of your business.

No concern at all. Just stating fact. Inconvenient truths seem to trouble you. Tough luck.

Forum List

Back