Anti-lifers

The anti-lifers say they're not pregnant, that it's not a baby, that they just have some of cells from their own body to remove

Ultrasounds are discouraged

Stop with your lies and evasions
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ULTRA SOUND ANYTIME YOU HAVE AN ABORTION!
For one they have to make sure it is not an etopic pregnany, you fucking idiot!
You do not know what you are talking about, so shut the fuck up.

Have you been to an abortion clinic? Have you watched an abortion being performed?

Have you? do you know that I haven't?
both, good questions
I have seen three be performed and they do everything that I stated before they performed them. I also have a friend who did her internship while in nursing school at Planned Parenthood.
He knows nothing about what goes on and the fact he says they do not do ultrasounds just proves that he has never seen an abortion be performed.

Have you? do you know that I haven't?
both, good questions
I have seen three be performed and they do everything that I stated before they performed them. I also have a friend who did her internship while in nursing school at Planned Parenthood.
He knows nothing about what goes on and the fact he says they do not do ultrasounds just proves that he has never seen an abortion be performed.
just because they do them where you were, doesnt mean they do them at all
i dont know as i have not and would not ever be present for one

Anguille says it's not a baby. She says it's just a part of the mother's body until it suddenly becomes its own person magically, sometime in the first 6 months of life.
Baba, why do continue to make up stuff about me? Is that all you can do to try to win debates? Make up stuff?

both, good questions
just because they do them where you were, doesnt mean they do them at all
i dont know as i have not and would not ever be present for one
I will say it again, they have to make sure it is not an etopic pregnancy so they do them everywhere unless you have them in a back alley. You can't go in and try to perform an abortion if the egg has not been fertilized in the uterus. Because if it hasn't than they have to have surgery. Just as you would have an ultra sound before you have a DNC or give birth to a child if you are having it in an hospital.

Dis: if you don't want to be addressed, stop posting in my threads. Also, stop sending me your little love notes; I don't want you.

Now, we still await an anti-lifer to explain how denying basic facts and dealing in lies shows their position to be something they can defend.
Well, you're an anti choice anti lifer. Why don't you just go right ahead and explain how denying basic facts and dealing in lies shows your position to be something you can defend.
Or maybe you just want to keep posting nasty polls like the one you did this morning that got deleted?

They also have to make sure you are not more than 12 weeks along because than it becomes a legal issue. and JB you are fucking IDIOT!

So luissa continues to go on her little rampage and Anguille continues to project.

Neither is able to refute or rebut anything JB has said
I actually proved that everything in you OP is a lie and you have no clue what goes on during an abortion. Why don't you try to tell me about child birth now.

Well, you're an anti choice anti lifer.

Your dull self-contradictions highlight your stupidity and ignorance, and your childish namecalling highlights the fact that you're not worth wasting any more time with, as all you are is another troll.

than it becomes a legal issue.

See, it's only whether they can get away with making their mioney that they care about- just like when they tell underage girls to lie about their age to avoid having to comply with parental consent laws. They try to talk about 'viability' and 'personhood', but they don't care about wither and would abort up to conception and 18 years of age if they could.

and JB you are fucking IDIOT!

Your pathetic attacks on JB merely highlight your own lack of intelligent input

Actually it is because they legally can't perform an abortion after 12 weeks you FUCKING IDIOT!
NOne of what you have said as been based on intelligence but on lies, you know nothing about the subject you are talking about and you try to pass your opinion off as fact even thought it isn't even close to the truth.
It would be like me trying to tell you about anal sex.

Actually it is because they legally can't perform an abortion after 12 weeks you FUCKING IDIOT!

More personal attacks- and you confirm that it's only about whether they can legally make their money and not out of any concern that they might kill a child they have already conceded is, in fact, a human child or terminating a 'viable personhood'.

Next you'll tell me that the abortion industry cares about rape victims :lol:

I don't doubt you experience

NOne of what you have said as been based on intelligence but on lies, you know nothing about the subject you are talking about and you try to pass your opinion off as fact even thought it isn't even close to the truth.
where is that law?
thats been a fight for a long time over late term abortions
maybe its that way in YOUR state, but not all of them

where is that law?
thats been a fight for a long time over late term abortions
maybe its that way in YOUR state, but not all of them
In most states it is illegal with Kansas being one of the only states where it is legal.

Forum List

Back