Anti-lifers

Why must they constantly lie? They lied to SCOTUS about two women being raped, thereby spitting in the faces of all real rape victims to push their money-making libertine agenda. They tel bald lies (ravi and Anguille come to mind) about forcing women to carry when it'll kill them. They lie about the scientifically verified fact that a fetus is a human life, being both alive and human. They lie about the fact that a rape victim can take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy in the first place and that very few abortions involve rape and incest. they lie to women about their being pregnant and the development of the child inside them and rail against showing them sonograms or informing them about fetal development or adoption.

Why must they base their entire case on lies if they support a 'good thing'?

I find it interesting that no pro-abortion supporters have even attempted to address the OP.

Last edited:
The old, "Yer gonna go to hell yes ye are!! tactic.
Save it for feebleminded.

If there is a Judgment Day, those who tried to infringe on the civil rights of others will have some serious 'splainin' to do.

Exactly right. That's why I said they would be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. History will say, "Both infringed on the civil rights of others. Both treated their victims as less than human. Both believed that what they were doing was right. Both actions were legal at the time."

Let us hope that humanity will become more enlightened by then.
"Both treated their victims as less than human" Indeed! Both slave owners and anti choice, forced birthers.

An enlightened people will recognize murder when they see it. Murder out of convenience is still murder. The Nazis were able to justify the killing of innocent people. Rationalizating and legalizing an immoral action is still immoral.

I find it interesting that no pro-abortion supporters have even attempted to address the original OP.
I find it revealing that they can never bring themselves to say 'I believe I should be able to kill an unborn child because I do not think that children younger than x have any human rights based on the following (insert arguments here) and find personal convenience to outweigh any right the child might have to continue to exist and live'. They can never say that. It's always 'it's my body' or 'it's not a human' or some other way of avoiding actually stating what it is they want.

Last edited:
Why is it that some of the people who pretend to be the godliest people have the foulest mouths?

Christians are "perfect" people. Just forgiven. Can't say about the rest of the folks around here but I have over 20 years of sailor talk programed into my system. My dying words will probably be something like, "Oh, shit..."

History will not remember pro-choicers kindly. They will be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. I would not like to be in their shoes come Judgement Day.

In nearly 2 years that's the most upsetting thing I've read.

I find it interesting that no pro-abortion supporters have even attempted to address the original OP.
I find it revealing that they can never bring themselves to say 'I believe I should be able to kill an unborn child because I do not think that children younger than x have any human rights based on the following (insert arguments here) and find personal convenience to outweigh any right the child might have to continue to exist and live'. They can never say that. It's always 'it's my body' or 'it's not a human' or some other way of avoiding actually stating what it is they want.

Their arguments are their way of rationalizing murder.

Why is it that some of the people who pretend to be the godliest people have the foulest mouths?

Christians are "perfect" people. Just forgiven. Can't say about the rest of the folks around here but I have over 20 years of sailor talk programed into my system. My dying words will probably be something like, "Oh, shit..."

Fuckin' Straight!...

Just don't Take the Lord's Name...

Mean it if you are Condemning someone...

Other than that, MotherFuck a Liberal.

:)

peace...

Still no responses to the OP from the anti-lifers. They can't defend their lies or weasel their way out of it, so they start another thread to attack me and continue to evade.

ANSWER THE QUESTION- WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE LIE? WHY CAN'T YOU SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND ARGUE YOUR CASE USING ANYTHING OTHER THAN LIES?

Still no responses to the OP from the anti-lifers. They can't defend their lies or weasel their way out of it, so they start another thread to attack me and continue to evade.

ANSWER THE QUESTION- WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE LIE? WHY CAN'T YOU SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND ARGUE YOUR CASE USING ANYTHING OTHER THAN LIES?

ROFL! Now you're back on this thread, posting exactly the same as you are on the other! Are you feeling unloved this morning?

I'd love to know at what age we are deemed worthy of rights...and what age we are deemed unworthy.

right now, you have ALL rights from when you are birthed/born to the time you die...

That's what the law says in the United States, but we all know laws are not always right or moral. As I've mentioned before, it used to be legal to own slaves. I do not believe history will judge the pro-choicers kindly, but that is my personal opinion. Most of us (if not all of us) will not live long enough to find out.

I'd love to know at what age we are deemed worthy of rights...and what age we are deemed unworthy.

right now, you have ALL rights from when you are birthed/born to the time you die...

That's what the law says in the United States, but we all know laws are not always right or moral. As I've mentioned before, it used to be legal to own slaves. I do not believe history will judge the pro-choicers kindly, but that is my personal opinion. Most of us (if not all of us) will not live long enough to find out.

I think those that made this decision to abort their future offspring will be judged separately, individually and face to face... for their own freewill reasons and actions upon judgment day.

although I am against abortion, I don't think those that believe that leaving the government out of something extremely personal and private. at least in its earliest stages, will be judged as poorly as you think....

FYI- not that it makes it just, early abortion was not illegal in this country until the middle of the 19th century or there about, when states individually began to ban it and make it illegal due to a huge evangelical lobbying effort.

care

i don't think roe v wade was decided properly, and believe this does properly reside with the States themselves, to govern this...however, Roe v wade is the law of the land and there is nothing that will ever change this....too much precedence has taken place since this decision to change it and give it back to the State itself.

Just as with the Supreme court decision to end the recount and give the presidency to Bush...was the wrong decision, we all had to live with it....

Care

Well, you Conservatives better get on the horn about abortion. It is the only issue that you have the slightest credibility on. After all, your potential 2012 male candidates have proven themselves as randy as Clinton. The female candidate is a fruitcake and cannot be trusted to finish a job.

And then we have the last eight years of incompetance, corruption, and lies. Yes, run around, screech and holler about abortion. You have nothing else.

Forum List

Back