Anti-lifers

Actually it is because they legally can't perform an abortion after 12 weeks you FUCKING IDIOT!

More personal attacks- and you confirm that it's only about whether they can legally make their money and not out of any concern that they might kill a child they have already conceded is, in fact, a human child or terminating a 'viable personhood'.

Next you'll tell me that the abortion industry cares about rape victims :lol:

It would be like me trying to tell you about anal sex.

I don't doubt you experience
and you aren't personally attacking "anti lifers" with your lies. When you try to pass off lies as facts that is an attack on someone's opinion.

"Next you'll tell me that the abortion industry cares about rape victims :lol:"
and example of an attack on people who work at abortion clinics, whom you have no facts to back up your claim. Why don't you go back to your religious thread and attack more people for their beliefs.

Anguille says it's not a baby. She says it's just a part of the mother's body until it suddenly becomes its own person magically, sometime in the first 6 months of life.

Yes, I know, but I say it is a baby, and I believe that life starts significantly earlier than Ang does.

I will defend my views, and I'm sure Ang will defend hers. We will probably disagree in several areas, but we can still both be called pro-choice. JB as usual fails to appreciate that not all advocates of choice advocate the same degree of choice.

Anguille says it's not a baby. She says it's just a part of the mother's body until it suddenly becomes its own person magically, sometime in the first 6 months of life.

Yes, I know, but I say it is a baby, and I believe that life starts significantly earlier than Ang does.

I will defend my views, and I'm sure Ang will defend hers. We will probably disagree in several areas, but we can still both be called pro-choice. JB as usual fails to appreciate that not all advocates of choice advocate the same degree of choice.

Stopping a Human Heartbeat is Murder...

That's the Line...

What Side of that Line are you on?...

:)

peace...

That's the Line...

peace...

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the pro life lobby would disagree with you and insist that "the line" is earlier.

That said, I describe myself as pro choice and I believe that abortion should be illegal from exactly the point you mention - once the heart starts beating.

Most of the pro choice lobby disagree with me since the heartbeat starts in the first trimester (at the latest 8 weeks, generally around 6 weeks, or as early as 4 weeks, depending on which source you believe) which they consider is no choice at all since it does not give the woman enough time to choose, and in some cases does not give her enough time to find out she's pregnant.

So, generally I'm in no man's land between the two opposing sets of views and, if you truly believe that "that's the line", so are you. Jump right into my nightmare, the water's warm....

Luissa you ignorant twit that doctor got offed in Kansas legally performed Bortions upto and occasionally into the 3rd trimester That would be just a wee bit more than 12 weeks.

Since Roe v. Wade was first produce almost all case law concerning it has been on the side of limiting its effect rather than expanding it so it is scarcely beyond the scope of possibility that it will one day be repealed.

Don't tell me what I know and don't know about abortion you deranged harpies. My wife had an abortion shortly after we met some other guys kid, unfortunately her mom convinced her to have the abortion. It took place in June. How do I remember after 35 years soon to be 36? Because I spent the first 13 years of our lives together holding her in my arms while she cried her heart out over her lost child every June while I did my best to console her.

Yeah you give them an ultrasound. How many times does the mother get to see the pictures you freaking troll? Never would be my guess. Hell planned parenthood and NARAL fought a state law that would have subjected abortion clinics to the same inspection routine as any other outpatient surgical facility like they thought dooms day was at hand. Why? could it be that they didn't want to have to spend time cleaning the damn charnel pit up once in a while?

That's the Line...

peace...

I'm pretty sure that the majority of the pro life lobby would disagree with you and insist that "the line" is earlier.

That said, I describe myself as pro choice and I believe that abortion should be illegal from exactly the point you mention - once the heart starts beating.

Most of the pro choice lobby disagree with me since the heartbeat starts in the first trimester (at the latest 8 weeks, generally around 6 weeks, or as early as 4 weeks, depending on which source you believe) which they consider is no choice at all since it does not give the woman enough time to choose, and in some cases does not give her enough time to find out she's pregnant.

So, generally I'm in no man's land between the two opposing sets of views and, if you truly believe that "that's the line", so are you. Jump right into my nightmare, the water's warm....
You usually can't hear the heart beat until 10 weeks not saying it isn't there.
And the United States uses the 40 week system when you are only pregnant 38 weeks if you deliver on your due date. They count from your last period not from fertilization.

Actually dipstick by the time your average woman beigns to suspect she might be pregnant say about six weeks in the child to be already has brainwaves, a heart beat and fingerprints.

Nope that is the reality, like it or not. Better instruments mean better data. That was as of 5 years ago.

Weeks 4 to 5
  • Arm and leg buds become visible
  • Brain develops into five areas and some cranial nerves are visible
  • Eyes and ear structures begin to form
  • Formation of tissue that develops into the vertebra and some other bones
  • Further development of the heart which now beats at a regular rhythm
  • Movement of rudimentary blood through the main vessels
(emphasis added)
Fetal Development

Week 6The embryo is about 1/5 of an inch in length. A primitive heart is beating. Head, mouth, liver, and intestines begin to take shape.
http://www.wpclinic.org/parenting/fetal-development/

Nope that is the reality, like it or not. Better instruments mean better data. That was as of 5 years ago.

*rae* Periods happen every four weeks, so at most one starts suspecting at four weeks, at most. Pregnancy tests can find out within days of conception now.

So the moral is, you are either completely ignorant of women and biology, or you have no concept of math.

This, I was not aware of and I found interesting

Week 4The embryo may float freely in the uterus for about 48 hours before implanting. Upon implantation, complex connections between the mother and embryo develop to form the placenta.

Forum List

Back