Anti-lifers

Same information mirrored here with the following accreditation
Updated by: Deirdre O’Reilly, MD, MPH, Neonatologist, Division of Newborn Medicine, Children’s Hospital Boston and Instructor in Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts. Review Provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network.

Last edited:
Very few women make the automatic assumption that they are pregnant until about the sixth week. more women than not have fairly irregular periods hence the abject failure of the rhythm method of birth control. And very few test for pregnancy until they begin to believe they might actually be pregnant.

Very few women make the automatic assumption that they are pregnant until about the sixth week.

Are you assuming, or do you have a source you plan to cite?

And very few test for pregnancy until they begin to believe they might actually be pregnant.
Again, do you have a national poll or something, or is this just your opinion? You've already shown your information to be accurate earlier in this thread.

Very few women make the automatic assumption that they are pregnant until about the sixth week.

And very few test for pregnancy until they begin to believe they might actually be pregnant.
Again, do you have a national poll or something, or is this just your opinion? You've already shown your information to be accurate earlier in this thread.
why would a woman test to see if she was PG if she didnt think she was, other than if she was TRYING to get PG
and how many actually would start to think that exactly 4 weeks after their last period, they might just be a few days late

I forgot the brain waves...
2. "Quickening"- 18 weeks
3. Brain wave detected- 6 weeks
4. Heart starts beating- 3 weeks
[SIZE=+1]The second four weeks of development is a time of extremely rapid and crucial development as the embryo quadruples in size. Its cells are constantly differentiating to form new structures. The brain begins controlling the movement of muscles and organs. The brain waves can be detected and recorded.[/SIZE]
Fetal Development Presentation

Week 6: Brain waves are detectable; mouth and lips are present; fingernails are forming.

Perhaps this is where he got confused- fingernails versus fingerprints?
Bergel, Gary (Produced by NRLC) "When You Were Formed in Secret." 1998.
Flanagan, Geraldine Lux. Beginning Life. The Marvelous Journey from Conception to Birth. New York: DK Publishing Inc., 1996.
Hopson, Janet L. Fetal Psychology. Oct. 1998. 07 Jan 2003.
Fetal Psychology.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/fetaldevelopment.html

Day 40: Brain waves can be detected and recorded.
Overview: Fetal Development | Pregnancy.org

why would a woman test to see if she was PG if she didnt think she was, other than if she was TRYING to get PG
and how many actually would start to think that exactly 4 weeks after their last period, they might just be a few days late

If more of us were responsible and actually thought things through it wouldn't be a big problem. :eusa_whistle:

If more of us were responsible and actually thought things through it wouldn't be a big problem. :eusa_whistle:
well, there ya go
assuming they actually THINK before they do things
;)

well, there ya go
assuming they actually THINK before they do things
;)

Welcome to America ... where one of two people will now tell you how to live and think:

The preacher or the lab coat. ;)

I'd love to know at what age we are deemed worthy of rights...

When you're old enough to vote for a Democrat

and what age we are deemed unworthy.
When you're old enough to be called 'conservative'

So... I think I got this straight... you start a thread sounding like a Christian conservative in favor of life for the unborn, but then you purport people that vote for abortions are worthy, and the people that vote AGAINST them, as your thread was in favor of... ARE NOT?

WTF? ... :cuckoo:

wow.. that went right over PR's head....

of course, seeing as the idiot just called me a Christian conservative, I'm not surprised he's unable to comprehend- well, anything

History will not remember pro-choicers kindly. They will be remembered the same as 19th century slave owners. I would not like to be in their shoes come Judgement Day.

The history of abortion is actually quite long, History of abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and the truth is that "HISTORY" just does not really care.

Perhaps when OUR culture figures out that humans cannot spend their lives humping like bunnies with absolutely no thought for reliable conscientous contraception the issue will find resolution. Unfortunately, the anti-abortion crowd seems to also be anti-contraception.

of course, seeing as the idiot just called me a Christian conservative, I'm not surprised he's unable to comprehend- well, anything

Well here's an idea jerk off.... if it was some kind of piss warm, sophomoric humor... then explain it. I'm not in the habit of thinking on such immature levels.

Well here's an idea jerk off.... if it was some kind of piss warm, sophomoric humor... then explain it. I'm not in the habit of thinking on such immature levels.

Worry not ... JB fails so much at abstract thought that I doubt he will be able to explain it to people who do think.

Welcome to America ... where one of two people will now tell you how to live and think:

The preacher or the lab coat. ;)

How can you Leave out the Politicians and Judges?...

:)

peace...

Who do they get their advice from? :eusa_shhh:

The company with the biggest bank account? :eusa_eh:

Well here's an idea jerk off.... if it was some kind of piss warm, sophomoric humor... then explain it.

You are truly dense

I'm not in the habit of thinking on such immature levels.
I'm not in the habit of thinking

(since KK's too stupid to understand basic rules of quotation and the fact that Gunny said standard editorial techniques for partial quotations were fine :rolleyes:)

Aint that the truth? You can just stop right there- it's accurate enough as is
smile_wink.gif

Last edited:
*wonders how stupid the little kat can be to not realize that nothing was changed*

If you weren't such a stupid little ****, you'd see that I made it clear that I was quoted a partial sentence '...'

*wonders how stupid the little kat can be to not realize that nothing was changed*

If you weren't such a stupid little ****, you'd see that I made it clear that I was quoted a partial sentence '...'

A partial quote where the context and intent was altered because of excluding a portion of it is the exact same thing as modifying what was posted. You saw what Gunny announced, we are going to be strict. If the meaning of the quote is changed, that counts as altering it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back