Anti-jihad 'savage' ads going up in NYC subway

That is BS Hoss and you know it, I have always respected your ideas and you Know that. It is the foundation of our relationship. The problem that I have with you recently is that you seem to be changing in that you now keep company with some of the biggest bigots on the board. If I answered you to harshly it was in responce to your agreeing with Forever that I was going to Hell, sorry but that just doesn't fly with me !!! Stay copecitic dude !!!
I paddle my own canoe and I don't associate with bigots. I thank those who tell the truth as I see it.

you're not fooling anybody. you're paddling roudy's and say it's canoe...and they are among the worst bigots on the board.

The nonsence that I was talking about was the part that I highlighted in deep red where you compare the ads in the subways with the Obama camoaign in a complete non-sequiter !!! YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE.

Which again raises the question: are you too bigoted to see the analogy or just too stupid? The ad campaign is run by a Jew, Geller, and the Obama campaign is run by a Jew, Axelrod, the ad campaign may be funded in part by "Jewish" money and the Obama campaign is funded in part by "Jewish" money, so if it is important to point out the Jewish connection to the ad campaign, why isn't it important to point out the Jewish connection to the Obama campaign?

i bet i there are dozens of non jews in the obama campaign for every jew. i bet most of the supporters of pam gellers hatred are jews.

what a stupid analogy. they are totally different issues.

That is BS Hoss and you know it, I have always respected your ideas and you Know that. It is the foundation of our relationship. The problem that I have with you recently is that you seem to be changing in that you now keep company with some of the biggest bigots on the board. If I answered you to harshly it was in responce to your agreeing with Forever that I was going to Hell, sorry but that just doesn't fly with me !!! Stay copecitic dude !!!
I paddle my own canoe and I don't associate with bigots. I thank those who tell the truth as I see it.

you're not fooling anybody. you're paddling roudy's and say it's canoe...and they are among the worst bigots on the board.
Said the Nazi cocksucker, about two days after he started posting on this site was recognized unanimously by most posters as a Jew hating piece of shit bigot. Having left another board with the same reputation, and worse, of course. Oh and let's not forget his side-kick Patrick, the same guy who distorts, lies, and fabricates stories to gin up Jew hate.

The nonsence that I was talking about was the part that I highlighted in deep red where you compare the ads in the subways with the Obama camoaign in a complete non-sequiter !!! YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE.

Which again raises the question: are you too bigoted to see the analogy or just too stupid? The ad campaign is run by a Jew, Geller, and the Obama campaign is run by a Jew, Axelrod, the ad campaign may be funded in part by "Jewish" money and the Obama campaign is funded in part by "Jewish" money, so if it is important to point out the Jewish connection to the ad campaign, why isn't it important to point out the Jewish connection to the Obama campaign?

i bet i there are dozens of non jews in the obama campaign for every jew. i bet most of the supporters of pam gellers hatred are jews.

what a stupid analogy. they are totally different issues.

You have no basis in fact for either belief, so if it's important to point out the effect of "Jewish" money inone case, how can it not be in the other case?

if you cannot understand the differeence between the two, i am not about to explain it to you.

i imagine it is relevant and if people want to pay for such ads, they are welcome to. i have no problem with it.

i'm certainly concerned about campaign finance reform.

Each time you are caught in another racist lie, you try to bluff your way out of it with nonsense like this. The fact is you have no idea if "Jewish" money or "Christian" money played a greater part if paying for these ads yet you want to see ads telling lies about who financed these ads. Even some one as slow witted as you are must realize that since US voters overwhelmingly support Israel, the vast majority of those who support Israel and Zionism are Christian, not Jewish, yet you continue to babble about Jewish money.

it would be racist if it were untrue. that is like if i said slave owners in the southern states were white and you said that's racist.

now, the papers don't say "jewish money" all the time but they sure mention a lot of people with jewish names and a lot of jewish organisations. i really cannot imagin a whole lot of us goyim in hillel or the jewish federation or flooding synagogues sating "we have to get those bus signs down.

and give me a break. if a vast majority of christians and christian organisations were protesting these signs, they sure as hell would be mentioned. te jewish people against the ads would exploit them to the max. get real.

oh...and in case you missed it, it was a presbyterian church that sponsored the signs in chapel hill.

Of course it's a racist lie. All you know about the ad campaign is that the woman who is running it is a Jew, and that is your only basis for trying to characterize the campaign as Jewish. You have no information about where the money paying for it is coming from, so it is a lie when you claim it is "Jewish money", a term that is racist in itself.

I see the similarities but I also see the differences, but maybe you are to bigoted or stupid to see them also.

Bullshit. I pointed out the similarities, so either point out the differences you claim to see or admit your posts are based on nothing but stupidity and racism.

Give it a rest. We all have our different opinions of what is going on Meanwhile, speaking of bigots, I haven't learned to say Dirty Jew Dog in another language the way you have in Farsi and then call an Jewish Iranian poster that. I wonder if you are learning to say that in Arabic.

I see the similarities but I also see the differences, but maybe you are to bigoted or stupid to see them also.

Bullshit. I pointed out the similarities, so either point out the differences you claim to see or admit your posts are based on nothing but stupidity and racism.

The differences are easy to spot as long as you don't fall into the trap of;

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind."
Robert Oxton Bolt

1 ) The Obama campaign is not based on the overt racism that the ad is

2 ) The Obama campaign does not stoop to the hate speech that is so obvious in these ads. ( this despite the fact that the courts ruled it a free speech issue. )

3 ) The Obama campaign is not so narrowly focused in attempting to attracts bigots as the ad is !!!

4 ) The Obama campaign is inclusive the ad is exclusive.

Now that your mind has been primed perhaps you will see the differences unless you are to blinded by your bigotry

Give it a rest. We all have our different opinions of what is going on Meanwhile, speaking of bigots, I haven't learned to say Dirty Jew Dog in another language the way you have in Farsi and then call an Jewish Iranian poster that. I wonder if you are learning to say that in Arabic.

another time, another place, different rules.

i never acted without extreme provocation. the rules here prevent that provocation.

Said the Nazi cocksucker, about two days after he started posting on this site was recognized unanimously by most posters as a Jew hating piece of shit bigot. Having left another board with the same reputation, and worse, of course. Oh and let's not forget his side-kick Patrick, the same guy who distorts, lies, and fabricates stories to gin up Jew hate.

"recognized unanimously by most posters"

you really can't get much more stupid than that.

you really can't get much more stupid than that

Doesn't get much more funny than that !!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Please provide examples of the lies distortions and fabrications, I have asked you this before, funny thing you never answer. Thank you however for providing us with a post without your usual bigoted Muslims are " animals " :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

i never acted without extreme provocation. the rules here prevent that provocation.
Really? After Amir would tell us he had Muslim friends in Iran while growing up, and that he hired Muslims to work in his business in the San Diego area and even testified for one of them when the fellow was being investigated. Do you think Amir would go to the trouble of learning how to say Dirty Irish Dog in your native language the way you learned to say Dirty Jewish Dog in his native language?

Really? After Amir would tell us he had Muslim friends in Iran while growing up, and that he hired Muslims to work in his business in the San Diego area and even testified for one of them when the fellow was being investigated. Do you think Amir would go to the trouble of learning how to say Dirty Irish Dog in your native language the way you learned to say Dirty Jewish Dog in his native language?

For a person who says to give it a rest you sure aren't much on following your own advice are you ??? Also don't your comments have to do with history on another board.

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind."
Robert Oxton Bolt

2 ) The Obama campaign does not stoop to the hate speech that is so obvious in these ads. ( this despite the fact that the courts ruled it a free speech issue. )

3 ) The Obama campaign is not so narrowly focused in attempting to attracts bigots as the ad is !!!

Now that your mind has been primed perhaps you will see the differences unless you are to blinded by your bigotry

Again, none of these things explain why you feel it is more important to point out that "Jewish" money may be funding the ads than that "Jewish" money is funding the Obama campaign.

For a person who says to give it a rest you sure aren't much on following your own advice are you ??? Also don't your comments have to do with history on another board.
Here's Patrick, Seal's shadow, having to say something. I am sure Seal would be most happy to teach you how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi if you ask him real nice.

Here's Patrick, Seal's shadow, having to say something. I am sure Seal would be most happy to teach you how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi if you ask him real nice.

That was a real cheap shot Hoss, Screw off

Last edited:

Robert Oxton Bolt

Again, none of these things explain why you feel it is more important to point out that "Jewish" money may be funding the ads than that "Jewish" money is funding the Obama campaign.

My issue was with your stupid comparison of the ads with the Obama Campaign. Get a clue lady.

My issue was with your stupid comparison of the ads with the Obama Campaign. Get a clue lady.

I didn't compare them, you did. I asked why it was more important to point out a supposed Jewish connection to the ad campaign than it was to point out a well established Jewish connection to the Obama campaign, and apparently you have no answer.

you really can't get much more stupid than that.
Yeah? You were infamous for being a Jew hater in the other board and after starting to post here, you again became known for the same. I had posters and MODs PMing me asking me if "I knew who this anti-semetic asshole was". LOLOLOLOL

Dontcha love it when these Jew hating pigs act like they're not anti-Semetic? It's quite entertaining how the squirm and squeal.

Forum List

Back