Anti-jihad 'savage' ads going up in NYC subway

Here's Patrick, Seal's shadow, having to say something. I am sure Seal would be most happy to teach you how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi if you ask him real nice.

That was a real cheap shot Hoss, Screw off
Evidently you don't think it is a cheap shot to call someone a Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi when that person is an Iranian Jew who of course understands Farsi since it is his native tongue. You would have a fit if someone specifically learned how to say Dirty Irish Dog in some Irish dialect and then proceeded to call you that..

Evidently you don't think it is a cheap shot to call someone a Dirty Jewish Dog in Farsi when that person is an Iranian Jew who of course understands Farsi since it is his native tongue. You would have a fit if someone specifically learned how to say Dirty Irish Dog in some Irish dialect and then proceeded to call you that..

i believe that gentleman, who i no longer have a dispute with, made some equally or worse untowards remarks about the irish.

and caturday is right, it is a cheap shot. stick to what goes on on this board, ass.

Give it a rest. We all have our different opinions of what is going on Meanwhile, speaking of bigots, I haven't learned to say Dirty Jew Dog in another language the way you have in Farsi and then call an Jewish Iranian poster that. I wonder if you are learning to say that in Arabic.

another time, another place, different rules.

i never acted without extreme provocation. the rules here prevent that provocation.
Really? After Amir would tell us he had Muslim friends in Iran while growing up, and that he hired Muslims to work in his business in the San Diego area and even testified for one of them when the fellow was being investigated. Do you think Amir would go to the trouble of learning how to say Dirty Irish Dog in your native language the way you learned to say Dirty Jewish Dog in his native language?

actually, hoss, it was amir who told me what it meant, and i and my family have suffered far worse on that board, far far worse. i suggest you drop it.

Last edited:

Well Hoss I would like to talk to you now as one rational human being to another. You have stated on more that one occasion that you paddle your own canoe ( sp ) and even though in the past I have not always seen it that way I am going to in the future try to respect that about you. However I would be remiss if I were not to add that for one who likes to paddle his own canoe you seem very willing to jump into other peoples boats and stick your paddle in the water there also. In this regard I would like to bring up two points that you might want to consider;

1 ) Seal was the most maligned person on the old board that you referenced. I was not around there for as long as you were but you must remember that he was attack in almost every way. He was attacked for his race, his ethnicity, his religion, and most viciously his family was attacked !!! It was only after continual attacks that he responded in kind. The truth of this can be seen on this board. Because of the fact that attacks on this board are limited there have been no outbursts from him even when he was attacked. The only persons on the other board that came close to having as much garbage heaped on them were Tanni and especially Joan, I really wish they were here, that would be fun.

2 ) MJB doesn't need to learn Gaelic to be insulting. He has carried his ethnic hatred of the Irish onto this board. If you don't hang with bigots you might want to consider what a person is who asks an Irishman how he likes those British boot prints in Irish Potatoes. Seems pretty bigoted to me.

Well Hoss I would like to talk to you now as one rational human being to another. You have stated on more that one occasion that you paddle your own canoe ( sp ) and even though in the past I have not always seen it that way I am going to in the future try to respect that about you. However I would be remiss if I were not to add that for one who likes to paddle his own canoe you seem very willing to jump into other peoples boats and stick your paddle in the water there also. In this regard I would like to bring up two points that you might want to consider;

1 ) Seal was the most maligned person on the old board that you referenced. I was not around there for as long as you were but you must remember that he was attack in almost every way. He was attacked for his race, his ethnicity, his religion, and most viciously his family was attacked !!! It was only after continual attacks that he responded in kind. The truth of this can be seen on this board. Because of the fact that attacks on this board are limited there have been no outbursts from him even when he was attacked. The only persons on the other board that came close to having as much garbage heaped on them were Tanni and especially Joan, I really wish they were here, that would be fun.

2 ) MJB doesn't need to learn Gaelic to be insulting. He has carried his ethnic hatred of the Irish onto this board. If you don't hang with bigots you might want to consider what a person is who asks an Irishman how he likes those British boot prints in Irish Potatoes. Seems pretty bigoted to me.
Does this really take away from the fact that Seal went out of his way to learn that expression in Farsi from an Iranian Muslim friend, and when he called Amir, an Iranian Jew, that, Amir translated for the board what the expression meant? I don't think there are many on this board who would go to some person and learn a derogatory expression in another language and then post this expression on a message board to the person to whom the expression refers.

Does this really take away from the fact that Seal went out of his way to learn that expression in Farsi from an Iranian Muslim friend, and when he called Amir, an Iranian Jew, that, Amir translated for the board what the expression meant? I don't think there are many on this board who would go to some person and learn a derogatory expression in another language and then post this expression on a message board to the person to whom the expression refers.

you are a liar, hoss, although i have lately come to expect that from you.

i called him "SKY"...as recheee had done. he made the translation for us from a recheee post in fact

OMG...i am surprised i am still fluent in farsi after all this time. i mean, it took me like months to learn how to say "sky".

i think an occasional "sky" was merited when my god daughter had been called a 'paddy slut" and all kinds of foul names by jewish posters after her gang rape and suicide or my father, who had died at an early age because of the lingering effects of wounds sustained as a U.S. infantry officer fighting hitler's army was called an anti-semitic NAZI and my mother was said to have been having sex with OBL in hell, complete with the usual OBL penis head pic by those same jewish...not to mention the e-mails and death threats from ol' syd..."one of the kindest men (i) would ever hope to meet."

and that is ust for starters...and for the record, i was not jist offended by the attacks on me and mine and my irish heritage. i was equally offended when others and other ethnicities were attackied in such a menner.

so don't lecture pat about "sky" when you are up shit creek without a paddle, not that you would need it because roudy, say it, and MJB paddle this canoe you keep bragging about. tell those guys to do their own dirty work.

fookin' hypocrite anyway...you denigrate muslims all the time.

and thanks pat

Last edited:

i called him "SKY"...as recheee had done. he made the translation for us from a recheee post in fact

OMG...i am surprised i am still fluent in farsi after all this time. i mean, it took me like months to learn how to say "sky".

i think an occasional "sky" was merited when my god daughter had been called a 'paddy slut" and all kinds of foul names by jewish posters after her gang rape and suicide or my father, who had died at an early age because of the lingering effects of wounds sustained as a U.S. infantry officer fighting hitler's army was called an anti-semitic NAZI and my mother was said to have been having sex with OBL in hell, complete with the usual OBL penis head pic by those same jewish...not to mention the e-mails and death threats from ol' syd..."one of the kindest men (i) would ever hope to meet."

and that is ust for starters...and for the record, i was not jist offended by the attacks on me and mine and my irish heritage. i was equally offended when others and other ethnicities were attackied in such a menner.

so don't lecture pat about "sky" when you are up shit creek without a paddle, not that you would need it because roudy, say it, and MJB paddle this canoe you keep bragging about. tell those guys to do their own dirty work.

and thanks pat

No problem Seal, actually it is good that I was not around for that because I would probably have gotten sick from all of the shit flowing towards you.

and thanks pat
I was going to take your suggestion in your earlier post until your sidekick had to join in. Meanwhile, you are not that innocent because you have made many derogatory comments toward the Jews for years on end. I didn't know they were giving Farsi classes in Seattle where people could learn how to say derogatory things toward the Jews. How many posters here do you really think are going to go to the trouble to learn how to say something derogatory in another poster's native language and then throw it at them?

and thanks pat

No problem Seal, actually it is good that I was not around for that because I would probably have gotten sick from all of the shit flowing towards you.
And you would have had the dry heaves from the things said about the Jews and Zionists.
BTW, I have a suspicion that 'ol Bloodrock has a collection of those old posts. I can check and get back to you.

And you would have had the dry heaves from the things said about the Jews and Zionists.
BTW, I have a suspicion that 'ol Bloodrock has a collection of those old posts. I can check and get back to you.

you better have links to them, you low life son of a bitch.

anyone can make stuff up.

and thanks pat
I was going to take your suggestion in your earlier post until your sidekick had to join in. Meanwhile, you are not that innocent because you have made many derogatory comments toward the Jews for years on end. I didn't know they were giving Farsi classes in Seattle where people could learn how to say derogatory things toward the Jews. How many posters here do you really think are going to go to the trouble to learn how to say something derogatory in another poster's native language and then throw it at them?

learn how to read, ya stupid wee shite.

the word was "sky". that may be difficult for you, but most people can grasp it...hell, most two year olds can grasp it.

and thanks pat

learn how to read, ya stupid wee shite.

the word was "sky". that may be difficult for you, but most people can grasp it...hell, most two year olds can grasp it.
Why not go back to your friend for more Farsi lessons. I am sure your friend can teach you other simple words which will be derogatory toward Jews. You didn't have any problem calling them derogatory names in the past in English, so for a change of pace, in addition to Farsi, perhaps you can find some friends who will teach you derogatory terms for Jews in Arabic. By the way I recall that Amir made the translation after you called him Sky, not when Recheee, the Iranian Muslim, called him that. In fact, I think Recheee was long gone when you called Amir by the derogatory Farsi term Sky.

Forum List

Back