Anti-Health Care Republicans Officially Receive Taxpayer-Funded Coverage

I gave you a whole list of articles to read you are on your own. That plus the 700 waivers is all the proof I need.

I've read on my own with reliable sources, thanks. You should do the same. You should also note that 30% is by definition a "sky rocket," which is what happened before the law even took place since 2001.

Since the law, there's been no sky rocket, only the typical yearly increase as we've BEEN seeing. THAT'S indicitive that the law has had no effect on price, not a "sky rocketing" effect.

2000 dollars a year increase is a skyrocket.

You bought O'Reilly's "kool aid," and want to talk kool aid? Why not look at the average increase in 2010 for average US families, and compare that % with what's BEEN the yearly increase since BEFORE the law, and then you'll see why what you said was, in fact, baseless.

Rep. Joe Courtney: Anti-Health Care Republicans Officially Receive Taxpayer-Funded Coverage

"Today, Republican Members of Congress who ran on a platform of repealing health care and patients' rights for millions of Americans officially began receiving their own Congressional health insurance. Just two weeks after their party voted unanimously to strip patient protections and affordable coverage for all Americans, all but 15 new Republican members of the 112th Congress are enrolled in a comprehensive insurance plan. Their plan is paid for with generous subsidies courtesy of the American taxpayer, and has no waiting period for pre-existing illness or disability."

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

obamacare is not "affordable care for all Americans" Everyone's insurance rates have gone sky high, business cannot afford the premiums and guess what 700 waivers to the union buddies. if obama care was all that the unions wouldn't be opting out. sorry but for the 99th time you fucking fail. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

L I A R

Suggesting "obamacare" caused insurance rates to go "shy high" is a LIE.

L I A R

Rep. Joe Courtney: Anti-Health Care Republicans Officially Receive Taxpayer-Funded Coverage

"Today, Republican Members of Congress who ran on a platform of repealing health care and patients' rights for millions of Americans officially began receiving their own Congressional health insurance. Just two weeks after their party voted unanimously to strip patient protections and affordable coverage for all Americans, all but 15 new Republican members of the 112th Congress are enrolled in a comprehensive insurance plan. Their plan is paid for with generous subsidies courtesy of the American taxpayer, and has no waiting period for pre-existing illness or disability."

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

obamacare is not "affordable care for all Americans" Everyone's insurance rates have gone sky high, business cannot afford the premiums and guess what 700 waivers to the union buddies. if obama care was all that the unions wouldn't be opting out. sorry but for the 99th time you fucking fail. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

L I A R

Suggesting "obamacare" caused insurance rates to go "shy high" is a LIE.

L I A R

700 frickin waivers do not lie.. LIAR

Pensacola homeowner shoots teens who tried to break in

Two teens were shot when a homeowner fought back during an attempted robbery.

Police say the teens hit 72-year-old Jack Crawford over the head with a baseball bat when he answered a knock at his door just before 9 p.m. Saturday.

Crawford told the Pensacola News Journal he had grabbed his handgun as a precaution before opening the door. He fired twice, hitting two of the three teens. Crawford said they were wearing hoods and scarves.

Pensacola homeowner shoots teens who tried to break in | pensacola, homeowner, shoots - The News Herald

:clap2::clap2:

LOL, like a good little tool we get ANOTHER article from Huffertonpost.

:lol:

Shut up dumbass, the reality is that Repug lawmakers are receiving taxpayer funded health insurance and blocking the same thing from 30 million other Americans. Bitching about Huffington Post doesn't change shat.

Shut up dumbass, the reality is that Repug lawmakers are receiving taxpayer funded health insurance and blocking the same thing from 30 million other Americans. Bitching about Huffington Post doesn't change shat.

waaaa

you can smell the desperation in that article.

waaaa

you can smell the desperation in that article.

If it isn't true prove it, or shut the fack up.

Just discover that all congress people get the same taxpayer funded health coverage? You lefties are becoming pathetic.

rep. Joe courtney: Anti-health care republicans officially receive taxpayer-funded coverage

"today, republican members of congress who ran on a platform of repealing health care and patients' rights for millions of americans officially began receiving their own congressional health insurance. just two weeks after their party voted unanimously to strip patient protections and affordable coverage for all americans, all but 15 new republican members of the 112th congress are enrolled in a comprehensive insurance plan. Their plan is paid for with generous subsidies courtesy of the american taxpayer, and has no waiting period for pre-existing illness or disability."

h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e-s

how is getting health insurance from your job the same as getting insurance from the government if you do not work for them? The subsidy paid into it by the government. Is the same as the subsidy my company pays for my health insurance.

Once they leave congress, they would have to go get new insurance, same as anyone else getting another job.

The comparison is invalid.

bingo

You just gotta love the title to this bullshit article.

ANTI-health care Republicans.

Last edited:
You just gotta love the title to this thread.

ANTI-health care Republicans.
A tried and true liberal tactic - try to capture the moral high ground by framing the conversation in such a way that if you dont agree with them on the issue, you oppse the issue to the greatest degree possible.

Sadly, that particular tactic works on udeful idiots.

Im shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Who would have thought that Flaylo doesn't understand the difference between receiving health insurance in compensation for work and actively trying to destroy the health care system through legislation?!?!

I mean he is usually a paragon of nuance and insight...

I was under the impression Obamacare was supposed to take years to fully implement? Assuming it isn't repealed or declared unconstitutional, of course.

The so called "benefits." Yes. The costs, however, started immediately.

See they were playing games with finances to convince the guillible that this legislation is deficit neutral.

Im shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Who would have thought that Flaylo doesn't understand the difference between receiving health insurance in compensation for work and actively trying to destroy the health care system through legislation?!?!

I mean he is usually a paragon of nuance and insight...

LMAO

Good one.

Nuance and insight?? Flaygo?? Oh Brother.

Forum List

Back