Anti gunners, tell us that this woman has no right to own a gun to stop this from happening again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2aguy, Aug 12, 2018.

1. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,471
    This woman was violently assaulted by an ex boyfriend..... he was choking her in her own apartment....twice her size and weight, no one to help her.

Tell us again how the preferred outcome is him killing her, rather than her using a gun to stop him....

2. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52,846
    Liberal scum need crime and they even import it. If it gets deported they re-import it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    And when it's a right wing scum doing the attacking does the woman just take the beating and die? Only the Liberal scum should be stopped. Newsflash: Woman Beaters know no political boundries. You bunch of sick cupcakes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52,846
    Typical deflection form a liar. Never said anything of the sort. I said liberal SCUM need crime. You import it. FACT! Liberals are always crying about letting criminals out of prison. Liberals are always reducing sentences for violent criminals. When they are released and kill again liberals always call for more gun control! Liberals ARE the crime problem!

5. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    Then you only support convicting the Liberal Scum and not the other side of the coin scum. Figures. You can be a tried and true Conservative and be pond scum. My Neighbor is one of those. He's a convicted Child Molester that is registered and has a few guns in his house. He's an ultra rightwing fruitcake. If I ever see him walking down the street, I will meet him with me armed since there is absolutely no reason to walk our street armed. He's a danger to the community if allowed to exit his home with a weapon. I don't even know if he can legally own a weapon and don't care as long as I never see him wielding one on the street. So don't give me that "Only Liberal Scum" BS thing. There is no way of telling when a woman is being beaten or raped or a child is being molested on the persons political affiliations.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,941

That's really dumb Comrade.

A gun is the great equalizer. It allows a small woman to defend against a large man.

You leftists hate that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52,846
    Still cannot stop twisting what I say can you? I never once mentioned the politics of criminals. I said liberal scum are easy on crime and it's proven fact. I wonder why so many liberals are liars?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    Unless it's a rightest doing the attacking. Then he just uses his gun to subdue the woman. Yes, more guns. Of course, we know a Leftist would be the only one to attack a helpless woman, right? You are a bunch of sick puppies.

9. Daryl Hunt

Daryl Hunt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    We all know that Joe Bob was enticed into it, right? Billy Joe, the Judge will just rule that way. It's just not Liberal Courts doing it either. Get a grip. It's the whole Court System.

10. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,941
    I know you think you're being clever, but you haven't got it in you.

No one gives a fuck about the attacker. We want the attacker stopped. We don't mind if deadly force is used to stop the attacker.

You COMMUNISTS seek to disarm women so that they will be victims.

• Agree Agree x 3