Anti gunners, tell us that this woman has no right to own a gun to stop this from happening again...

Oh, now I am a Communist.

I doubt that is a change. I mean, was there a time when you weren't a Communist? :dunno:

Wow, what a leap. I bet the United States Air Force is surprised that they allowed a Communist to go 20 years and retire with pay.

Seems to be common, actually.

iu

You fake Patriots wouldn't recognize a real patriot if it bit you in the ass.

Oh? So "real patriots" are those who seek to strip civil rights from other Americans?

What you want is for only your kind to be armed.

Now that's a lie.

I support the rights of all citizens to keep and bear arms. It's in something we call "The Constitution." Perhaps you've heard of it. You swore an oath to uphold it, despite you being here trying to subvert it.

Well, if yours are armed and the criminals know this, they also get more guns. Instead of just intimidating with a knife, they just shoot the victim and get it over with. More Guns begats more Guns on both sides of the equation. There are other solutions that minimize the dangers but you won't listen to them. You see, they cost money and cooperation for ALL sides. And that is where we are right now. The failure to cooperate for a solution. So we take your advice and get more guns. Meanwhile, the other side (the criminals) also get more guns. Nice job.

Criminals already have plenty of guns. You have no desire to disarm criminals, nor will you. Criminals cannot be disarmed by laws they ignore. You seek to disarm the law abiding so that they will be victims.

Your Communist was someone that was bagged on his opening days. Even if he wouldn't have been so stupid, he would have been tripped up sooner than later. Cadets are just College Students and he is a first year college student. You have no idea how things work in the US Military but yet you gum yer jaws.

Now, if we armed every civilian, how do you know that you aren't also arming the criminals? Do we make it a law that all Criminals must have a Red C tattooed on the Foreheads? More guns won't make things better. It just will makes things worse when the Criminals just shoot you and get it over with because you just might be armed. And who makes the determination who gets the Big Red C tattooed on their foreheads? Is there going to be a Panel that makes those calls? Those of us that disagree with you will also disagree with your panel and can look forward to you and yours trying to tattoo that big red C on our foreheads. Should make it easy to round us up. Except, we are already armed and will take exception to you and yours who will try and take away the sanity and replace it with your Martial Law. You can talk about individual freedom all you want but in the end, you only want the freedom for your own kind. There are those of us that want it for everyone and are not only willing to lay it on the line but have already done so.

I demand a street that anyone can feel safe enough to walk down without a weapon of any kind. I demand a home that isn't under attack. I demand a lot of things. But you don't seem to want to cooperate in getting those things. Putting more guns in the Citizens hands doesn't work. It appears that even the Criminal is a Citizen and will stand in line to get those guns as well. Since you don't really care how a citizen gets those guns, I guess the illegal proliferation that a Criminal does to get his is no different. Yes, let's put more guns on the streets. And put them in the hands of people not really qualified emotionally to use them justly. The Criminals will like that. They'll just harvest the guns and have more guns. There are other methods that give me what I demand but not as long as your bunch keep screaming "More Guns" and "It's the Black Guys Fault". Then you condemn a Community that starts those programs to make their streets safer and lowers criminal activity. And they do it without "More Guns". Now, that really gets you in the short Gonads, don't it.
You demand safety? I demand that you get out of this country. Anyone who is willing to give up freedom for security deserves neither! Stop liberal scum from slapping criminals on the wrist. Defend yourself and stop crying for someone else to be a man.

I am doing exactly what I took an oath long ago. I am defending the Nation and the Constitution of the United States against enemies both domestic and foreign. And I see you as a Domestic Enemy that wants to keep things stirred up and not allow the solutions to be taken. I fought for this Country while you stayed home and sucked on your Momma Tit. And if I have to do it again, I am willing. If you come into my area and try and arm the place, you will have me to contend with. Treason shall not be tolerated from you. I like the fact that a woman can walk down my streets at 2am in the morning without fear of harm. There are those of us that DO get involved. WE also are not afraid of the Cops and do cooperate with them. They are not our enemy. We do not fear them. If they start to get out of control, we are able to take it above their heads and get results. And do it without repercussions. They come when we call them and do their jobs. No more, not less. We make sure that they are financially supported enough to do their jobs properly. More guns are not the answer. We, the Community including the Cops, are the answer. And unlike you, we recommend that we have a Revolution every 2 to 4 years at the Ballot Box.

So, cupcake, if you want me and others like me out of YOUR Country, come armed to the teeth and carry us off. I took and oath to defend against that and no one ever told me to disregard it.
You're defending the constitution yet you want keep people from having guns. You are a sick troll with no idea what freedom means.

Did I say that I wanted to keep people from having guns? You said that, I didn't. If you want a gun and are willing to have one within the law then it's your right. If you are carrying it because you are scared out of your wits then maybe you should not have it on you. I don't want to be on the same street with a scared shitless jumpy person with a gun. And don't tell me that won't be the case if every citizen is armed. You'll keep them scared out their wits looking for the boogey man and they are libel to just invent one and that invention just might have my face on it. No thanks.

Still cannot stop twisting what I say can you? I never once mentioned the politics of criminals. I said liberal scum are easy on crime and it's proven fact. I wonder why so many liberals are liars?

We all know that Joe Bob was enticed into it, right? Billy Joe, the Judge will just rule that way. It's just not Liberal Courts doing it either. Get a grip. It's the whole Court System.
IMO you know nothing and will say anything to push your unholy agenda. I for one am glad the women put a cap in his ass!

If every woman on the street were to start packing, every criminal would start packing and shoot first. The obvious outcome would be a lot of dead women. There are other options that you fight each and every step of the way because it gets in the way of your "More Guns" BS.
Indeed coward, they might, but as soon as the first 40 or 50 rapists got shot in the head, rape would drop dramatically!

I think when the first 14 happens, the bad guys just start capping the women before they even get the chance of pulling that weapon. The only thing you did was get a lot of Women killed. It's one thing to make a Rapist think twice about rape but another to start killing potential rapists at will. I wonder how many innocent men will get killed in the process as well. When any man sees a woman on the street they don't know, should we just go ahead and do a preemptive strike? More guns is not the answer. It's part of the problem.
Then I guess liberals should stop giving criminals a slap on the wrist huh?

I doubt that is a change. I mean, was there a time when you weren't a Communist? :dunno:

Wow, what a leap. I bet the United States Air Force is surprised that they allowed a Communist to go 20 years and retire with pay.

iu

Oh? So "real patriots" are those who seek to strip civil rights from other Americans?

Now that's a lie.

I support the rights of all citizens to keep and bear arms. It's in something we call "The Constitution." Perhaps you've heard of it. You swore an oath to uphold it, despite you being here trying to subvert it.

Well, if yours are armed and the criminals know this, they also get more guns. Instead of just intimidating with a knife, they just shoot the victim and get it over with. More Guns begats more Guns on both sides of the equation. There are other solutions that minimize the dangers but you won't listen to them. You see, they cost money and cooperation for ALL sides. And that is where we are right now. The failure to cooperate for a solution. So we take your advice and get more guns. Meanwhile, the other side (the criminals) also get more guns. Nice job.

Criminals already have plenty of guns. You have no desire to disarm criminals, nor will you. Criminals cannot be disarmed by laws they ignore. You seek to disarm the law abiding so that they will be victims.

Your Communist was someone that was bagged on his opening days. Even if he wouldn't have been so stupid, he would have been tripped up sooner than later. Cadets are just College Students and he is a first year college student. You have no idea how things work in the US Military but yet you gum yer jaws.

Now, if we armed every civilian, how do you know that you aren't also arming the criminals? Do we make it a law that all Criminals must have a Red C tattooed on the Foreheads? More guns won't make things better. It just will makes things worse when the Criminals just shoot you and get it over with because you just might be armed. And who makes the determination who gets the Big Red C tattooed on their foreheads? Is there going to be a Panel that makes those calls? Those of us that disagree with you will also disagree with your panel and can look forward to you and yours trying to tattoo that big red C on our foreheads. Should make it easy to round us up. Except, we are already armed and will take exception to you and yours who will try and take away the sanity and replace it with your Martial Law. You can talk about individual freedom all you want but in the end, you only want the freedom for your own kind. There are those of us that want it for everyone and are not only willing to lay it on the line but have already done so.

I demand a street that anyone can feel safe enough to walk down without a weapon of any kind. I demand a home that isn't under attack. I demand a lot of things. But you don't seem to want to cooperate in getting those things. Putting more guns in the Citizens hands doesn't work. It appears that even the Criminal is a Citizen and will stand in line to get those guns as well. Since you don't really care how a citizen gets those guns, I guess the illegal proliferation that a Criminal does to get his is no different. Yes, let's put more guns on the streets. And put them in the hands of people not really qualified emotionally to use them justly. The Criminals will like that. They'll just harvest the guns and have more guns. There are other methods that give me what I demand but not as long as your bunch keep screaming "More Guns" and "It's the Black Guys Fault". Then you condemn a Community that starts those programs to make their streets safer and lowers criminal activity. And they do it without "More Guns". Now, that really gets you in the short Gonads, don't it.

All of that is false.

2nd Lt. Spenser Rapone graduated from West Point. Not a "1st year" as you claim.
West Point grad behind pro-communist photos reportedly was flagged to superiors in 2015

Most of the armed forces are not like you, most are loyal and patriotic Americans. If you think the military will stage a coup to crush the civil rights of Americans, you're simply nuts.

Criminals are already armed. You seek to disarm the law abiding. You want a nation of sheep who cannot defend themselves or their property. Tyrants from the beginning of time have thought that disarming the masses is the path to ruling. It rarely works.

iu

Now that's a lie.

You demand safety? I demand that you get out of this country. Anyone who is willing to give up freedom for security deserves neither! Stop liberal scum from slapping criminals on the wrist. Defend yourself and stop crying for someone else to be a man.

I am doing exactly what I took an oath long ago. I am defending the Nation and the Constitution of the United States against enemies both domestic and foreign. And I see you as a Domestic Enemy that wants to keep things stirred up and not allow the solutions to be taken. I fought for this Country while you stayed home and sucked on your Momma Tit. And if I have to do it again, I am willing. If you come into my area and try and arm the place, you will have me to contend with. Treason shall not be tolerated from you. I like the fact that a woman can walk down my streets at 2am in the morning without fear of harm. There are those of us that DO get involved. WE also are not afraid of the Cops and do cooperate with them. They are not our enemy. We do not fear them. If they start to get out of control, we are able to take it above their heads and get results. And do it without repercussions. They come when we call them and do their jobs. No more, not less. We make sure that they are financially supported enough to do their jobs properly. More guns are not the answer. We, the Community including the Cops, are the answer. And unlike you, we recommend that we have a Revolution every 2 to 4 years at the Ballot Box.

So, cupcake, if you want me and others like me out of YOUR Country, come armed to the teeth and carry us off. I took and oath to defend against that and no one ever told me to disregard it.
You're defending the constitution yet you want keep people from having guns. You are a sick troll with no idea what freedom means.

Did I say that I wanted to keep people from having guns? You said that, I didn't. If you want a gun and are willing to have one within the law then it's your right. If you are carrying it because you are scared out of your wits then maybe you should not have it on you. I don't want to be on the same street with a scared shitless jumpy person with a gun. And don't tell me that won't be the case if every citizen is armed. You'll keep them scared out their wits looking for the boogey man and they are libel to just invent one and that invention just might have my face on it. No thanks.
You have certainly implied it. You are a gun banner. Period.

We all know that Joe Bob was enticed into it, right? Billy Joe, the Judge will just rule that way. It's just not Liberal Courts doing it either. Get a grip. It's the whole Court System.
IMO you know nothing and will say anything to push your unholy agenda. I for one am glad the women put a cap in his ass!

If every woman on the street were to start packing, every criminal would start packing and shoot first. The obvious outcome would be a lot of dead women. There are other options that you fight each and every step of the way because it gets in the way of your "More Guns" BS.
Indeed coward, they might, but as soon as the first 40 or 50 rapists got shot in the head, rape would drop dramatically!

I think when the first 14 happens, the bad guys just start capping the women before they even get the chance of pulling that weapon. The only thing you did was get a lot of Women killed. It's one thing to make a Rapist think twice about rape but another to start killing potential rapists at will. I wonder how many innocent men will get killed in the process as well. When any man sees a woman on the street they don't know, should we just go ahead and do a preemptive strike? More guns is not the answer. It's part of the problem.
Then I guess liberals should stop giving criminals a slap on the wrist huh?
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-safest-states-in-america
10 Safest States in America

10. Pennsylvanian Blue State Large Population
9. Wyoming Red State Almost NO population
8. Rhode Island Blue State Moderate Population
7 Virginia Purple State Moderate Population
6. Connecticut Blue State Low Population
5. Idaho Red State Almost NO Population
4 New Jersey Blue State Heavy Population
3 New Hampshire Blue State Low Population
2 Vermont Blue State Low Population
And the Number One safest place to live in the United States is,,,,,,,,,wait for it.......
1. Maine Blue State Low Population

Do you see something here? Not one state below a certain line in the US except for Virginia. The areas that are not "Almost No Population" that are Red Controlled are the most dangerous places to live. These are also the most heavily armed. The top 10 states also have the lowest incarceration rate in comparison to your other states. There are a lot of reasons for this but "More Guns" is not one of them. I have already stated what these places have all done to lower crime rate and increase the favor of it's populations. The more you fight the methods they have implemented the longer it's going to take to get the rest of the nation to join them in prosperity. And that hate you keep spewing isn't helping either.

iu

Now that's a lie.

All of that is false.

2nd Lt. Spenser Rapone graduated from West Point. Not a "1st year" as you claim.
West Point grad behind pro-communist photos reportedly was flagged to superiors in 2015

Most of the armed forces are not like you, most are loyal and patriotic Americans. If you think the military will stage a coup to crush the civil rights of Americans, you're simply nuts.

Criminals are already armed. You seek to disarm the law abiding. You want a nation of sheep who cannot defend themselves or their property. Tyrants from the beginning of time have thought that disarming the masses is the path to ruling. It rarely works.

He was bagged his first year of active duty. He never made the cut.

Most Armed Forces are exactly like me. We are loyal to our Nation, Our Constitution and each other. You keep wanting to overthrow the Consitution to suit your own ends. Your Revolution will never succeed.

Criminals for the most part are not armed. Most use thug tactics more than anything else. But if everyone that would be their victim were to be armed then they would become armed as well. What you demand is that we usurp the duties and responsibilities of our Police Forces and replace them with Vigilantes. Not going to be tolerated by civilized people. WE are a nation of laws and our Police Forces are there to keep those laws. You keep forgetting that. You want a safer street, have a better trained and numbered police force that works closely with the Community. And get JOBS into those areas. NYC has been working on doing that and their crime rate keeps going down. It's got along way to go. But it's a start.

The more you keep trying to instill fear into things the messier things are going to be and the more people will be killed.

No, you say I am a gun banner. You also say I am a Communist. What else, am I a Father Raper as well? Do I pull the wings off of flies? I know you have better ones than that. Get creative. What's the matter, your fear tactic not working now? Are you going to grab that stake and mallet and go after the Vampires next? How do you get out of bed?

No, you say I am a gun banner. You also say I am a Communist. What else, am I a Father Raper as well? Do I pull the wings off of flies? I know you have better ones than that. Get creative. What's the matter, your fear tactic not working now? Are you going to grab that stake and mallet and go after the Vampires next? How do you get out of bed?
My God! You are a confirmed liar! I NEVER called you a communist! But you are a gun banner.

My God! You are a confirmed liar! I NEVER called you a communist! But you are a gun banner.

Your bunch in here has. If you can't win the argument, insult the person. Doesn't work on me. Your Hatred is just that. I know what it is and I speak out what it is. You are just one big ball of hate. You can't get your way so you run around spreading hate. Well, cupcake, we are onto you.

Your bunch in here has. If you can't win the argument, insult the person. Doesn't work on me. Your Hatred is just that. I know what it is and I speak out what it is. You are just one big ball of hate. You can't get your way so you run around spreading hate. Well, cupcake, we are onto you.

For the record; I called you a Communist. You know, since you are promoting the Communist agenda of subverting the United States Constitution.

Come get them.

For the record; I called you a Communist. You know, since you are promoting the Communist agenda of subverting the United States Constitution.
He supports criminals and rapists getting away.

Now you get your chance. Exactly what part of Communism am I preaching to subvert the United States Constitution? Be specific. Remember, I use ALL of the constitution and not just 3 or 4 words that sounds good to me. Go ahead, get the job done, subversive.

It's good to see that the panic about Sharia law taking over the States has died down.
We're back to The Red Scare...like the Fifties...when America was great, presumably...MAGA at work!

It's good to see that the panic about Sharia law taking over the States has died down.
We're back to The Red Scare...like the Fifties...when America was great, presumably...MAGA at work!

Well, we can't all be cool like you leftists.

gv080718dAPR20180807014525.jpg

:lol:

fucking hypocrite...

fucking hypocrite...
'Hypocrite'?
Is that your word-for-the-day?
Well done for slipping it in to a post.

fucking hypocrite...
'Hypocrite'?
Is that your word-for-the-day?
Well done for slipping it in to a post.

DERP

the-onc-be-like-russia-russia-russia-5767782.png

This woman was violently assaulted by an ex boyfriend..... he was choking her in her own apartment....twice her size and weight, no one to help her.

Tell us again how the preferred outcome is him killing her, rather than her using a gun to stop him....

The preferred outcome is not her shooting the guy. How about throwing his ass in jail and not letting him out. That’ll do a much better job than the gun.

Buying a gun would be the worst idea ever. The chances of him overpowering her and taking the gun are far greater than her shooting him and stopping the attack.

Forum List

Back