Anti-Gay GOP Politician Comes Out After Being Caught Sending Explicit Photos

and what? does that give you the hots or what?

you people on the left are some of the depraved, sick and intolerant in this country

No Real Indian would post the garbage you do because they have something called, HONOR

He reports that an anti gay politician trolls gay dating sites for a hookup, and you say he is dishonorable, but not the gay repub politician? Do you even understand what honor is, or how dumb your post is?
She doesn't have a clue, obviously.

Sounds like she might know what it's like to have a picture of yourself floating around on a gay and bisexual web site and is in constant fear that it might be exposed. It must have been stressful for that politician.

Actually, he called himself "Top Man!"

With an exclamation point.

He is 52, and was trying to make a 21 year old his bottom man.
Fags do creepy stuff ya know.

Yeah, some of them do creepy stuff like join the Republican Party which hates them so.

Straight people never do creepy stuff, amiright? You never see a 52 year old guy trying to date a 21 year old girl.

Oh, wait...

It is funny to see haters squalling about behavior in one person that they applaud in another.

and what? does that give the hots or what?

you people on the left are some of the depraved, sick and intolerant in this country
Because we don't like hypocrisy? It's OK baby girl. We know you do. Your kind are both mean and in denial. Your religion is one of hate. Pitiful, just pitiful.

It is hypocritical for gays to not support getting special attention and programs from the government?

Did he change stances on the mentioned issues? If not then there is no hypocrisy. Maybe, just maybe, he is an adult that believes he can, even as a gay man, stand on his own two feet. If he changed his stances after coming out then the attack is valid.

I guess you don't get it. His admission shows he hasn't been standing on his own two feet, but on his own two knees. I'm pretty sure he wasn't just praying while he was down there either.

So that is the best retort you have to reality? Not actually caring if the asinine rant against the representative was even true or justified but gay sex jokes. Are you not one of those that berates the idiots on the right that do this? Why are you now stooping to their level?
Why the hate for a man that comes out of the closet?

Because we don't like hypocrisy? It's OK baby girl. We know you do. Your kind are both mean and in denial. Your religion is one of hate. Pitiful, just pitiful.

It is hypocritical for gays to not support getting special attention and programs from the government?

Did he change stances on the mentioned issues? If not then there is no hypocrisy. Maybe, just maybe, he is an adult that believes he can, even as a gay man, stand on his own two feet. If he changed his stances after coming out then the attack is valid.

I guess you don't get it. His admission shows he hasn't been standing on his own two feet, but on his own two knees. I'm pretty sure he wasn't just praying while he was down there either.

So that is the best retort you have to reality? Not actually caring if the asinine rant against the representative was even true or justified but gay sex jokes. Are you not one of those that berates the idiots on the right that do this? Why are you now stooping to their level?

They done played this game back during Bush I believe. they even had a website of who they were going to HUNT down and out.

that how low and disgusting these people are

They done played this game back during Bush I believe. they even had a website of who they were going to HUNT down and out.

that how low and disgusting these people are
You don't even know what you are talking about.
They only go after gays who support legislation that hurts other gays. Otherwise, they are left alone. What is wrong with you people? You're so dirty, you go looking for gays to attack. That's what swine do.

Forum List

Back