Anti-Christianity Thread

kal-el said:
Yep, I believe in a historical Jesus, but not a divine one. Just because he lived 2,000 years ago, does not give him a free pass at being divine.

what about the first person accounts of his experiences by both roman soldiers......jewish scholars.....his followers and his skeptics.....

Well kal, I hearby by the authority vested in me, do pronounce you...

the BOARD IDIOT.

Heeeeeere's your picture....

yikes.jpg

manu1959 said:
what about the first person accounts of his experiences by both roman soldiers......jewish scholars.....his followers and his skeptics.....

Dude, what you fail to grasp is that the bible is the very source of all these claims, so it cannot be used as evidence to support itself. Ha, you (theists) can sling bible quotes till your blue in the face, that still doesn't prove that god, or the dead carpenter, is anymore than a character in a book.

kal-el said:
Dude, what you fail to grasp is that the bible is the very source of all these claims, so it cannot be used as evidence to support itself. Ha, you (theists) can sling bible quotes till your blue in the face, that still doesn't prove that god, or the dead carpenter, is anymore than a character in a book.

i was not refering to the bible and you know it....i am not a theist.....no mater how many insults you hurl or times you pat yourself on the back make your claims any more factual than any other persons claims....

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Homosexuals: Men who have confused boys with girls, toilet stalls with bedrooms, and lovemaking with frolicking in a sewer.

Speaking of homos, god is described as a personal entity with human traits, correct? In the bible, god is depicted as showing favoritism towards men, and having an obcession with male genetalia. I think these are traits attributed to a homo. So, in essence, the god of the bible is a gayblade. IMO it should give all you something to think about the next time you get on your knees and pray!

kal-el said:
Speaking of homos, god is described as a personal entity with human traits, correct? In the bible, god is depicted as showing favoritism towards men, and having an obcession with male genetalia. I think these are traits attributed to a homo. So, in essence, the god of the bible is a gayblade. IMO it should give all you something to think about the next time you get on your knees and pray!

This is the lamest thing I've ever seen written by a troll. Truely pathetic, it's almost not troll worthy. What's worse than a goat-sucker-offer?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
manu1959 said:
i was not refering to the bible and you know it

Uhh, you said "his followers. That to me sounds like you were referring to the Gospels, i.e. the bible. So you might want to retract your claim.

....i am not a theist.....no mater how many insults you hurl or times you pat yourself on the back make your claims any more factual than any other persons claims....

No ****. I cannot disprove god, as well as a theist cannot prove god.

Said1 said:
This is the lamest thing I've ever seen written by a troll. Truely pathetic, it's almost not troll worthy. What's worse than a goat-sucker-offer?

Sounds like your sensitive to this "homo" issue. Sour apples?

kal-el said:
There you go bringing up the whole gay issue again, are you stepping out of the closet?

Your good. Was it my overly aggressive stance towards homos that gave me away?

What is this ongoing yammering? Isn't it past your bedtime?

I can stay up as late as I want during the Christmas break, just like you.

Said1 said:
Your good. Was it my overly aggressive stance towards homos that gave me away?

I can stay up as late as I want during the Christmas break, just like you.

I really enjoy this insult discourse we're engaging in, but by replying further to your juvenile rants, I'm bringing my face value spiraling down. Have a nice day!

kal-el said:
Uhh, you said "his followers. That to me sounds like you were referring to the Gospels, i.e. the bible. So you might want to retract your claim.

No ****. I cannot disprove god, as well as a theist cannot prove god.

tell me again what my claim was?....did i claim that his followers wrote the bible? no i did not. you seem to have lost the plot.

so you don't belive in god, nor jesus as a savior, as an aethist i can only assume you belive that there are no gods of any kind....all that belive in any god or any religion of any kind or the teachings of any religion are all fools....tell me what moral and etchical code do you look to to give you guidance?

Said1 said:
Face value? Go hit the bong again.

LOL! I don't think he is doing a good job at assessing himself, in the context of this board!

kal-el said:

You know... I ignored you for as long as I could, because I don't see you as anything more than devil seed here to stir the pot. You've sucked a few people into your sick little game, just enough for you to get your heathenistic kicks. But what you posted above was over the top, out of bounds, and a direct slap in the face to every Christian on this board, as well as any Christian that might read it, that is not a member of this board.

You are a raunchy, immoral, no class, devil driven pig. And if I was a mod here, your rotten ass would be gone.

I don't have ONE PERSON on IGNORE on this board. Not even bullypulpit. You've just changed that. YOU are on IGNORE.

If I read any more of your OUTRAGOUS bullshit, I just might be tempted to do something I might regret.

Forum List

Back