Anti-Black Arab woman?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...WQUQ0Fdb3fYReHkjtA-jZ1y5bqrcxU9qRzRv-CHDfDzeQ

It was entitled and privileged and terrible what she did. She jeopardised the safety of a metro worker. She also embarassed her and that metro worker could have lost her job. But Im not sure whether it had a racist motive, just because it is a black woman. Why is the safety and life of a black woman more worth then that of a white woman or any other colour? That comes across as such to me from what was written, and from the context it appears as such to me that it is specifically because it was a black woman not because what she did to a metro worker. If the metro worker were white would the reaction be the same? She still should be punished because she took the picture of a metro worker without her consent and because she embarassed her, and made that public on Twitter. I wouldnt like if someone did that with me at my job place. What followed, that she is a Trump lover, a racist and even terrorist and such and ethnic slurs about herself and threats is not ok and terrible too.

Arabs are notoriously anti-Black, going back for over 1,000 years.

It's Arabs who founded anti-Black ideologies, even though Whites often end up credited with it.

No, whites did not invent anti-black racism; Muslims did

Many Arabs are Anti-Black. So are Japanese too. Many races are Anti-Black. But thats not really my point. I dont know whether that arab woman in question is Anti-Black. For example, I called one black guy a monkey when I had a fight with him. I call all people I dont like sometimes names like Monkey or asshole or ape or pig. And I was accused of being anti-black I call also white guys monkeys if they Insult me and I insult them and we have a fight. Maybe she was Anti-Black but thats not clear really.

It's Arabs who founded anti-Black ideologies, even though Whites often end up credited with it.

Many Arabs are Anti-Black. So are Japanese too. Many races are Anti-Black. But thats not really my point. I dont know whether that arab woman in question is Anti-Black. For example, I called one black guy a monkey when I had a fight with him. I call all people I dont like sometimes names like Monkey or asshole or ape or pig. And I was accused of being anti-black I call also white guys monkeys if they Insult me and I insult them and we have a fight. Maybe she was Anti-Black but thats not clear really.

Basically, outside of Western Europeans, everybody's racist, but South-Asians, and South-West Asians (Arabs) (North-Africans too) are probably the most anti-sub-Saharan African AKA anti-Black Negroid)

Basically, outside of Western Europeans, everybody's racist, but South-Asians, and South-West Asians (Arabs) are probably the most anti-sub-Saharan African AKA anti-Black Negroid)

Even Mexicans are Anti-Black. It is wrong to be Anti-Black doesnt matter if you are paki, arab, southasian, mexican you still cant be Anti-Black. But thats not really my point. This woman is a Democrat and she has written books against racism.

Basically, outside of Western Europeans, everybody's racist, but South-Asians, and South-West Asians (Arabs) are probably the most anti-sub-Saharan African AKA anti-Black Negroid)

Even Mexicans are Anti-Black. It is wrong to be Anti-Black doesnt matter if you are paki, arab, southasian, mexican you still cant be Anti-Black. But thats not really my point. This woman is a Democrat and she has written books against racism.

Arabs are probably more anti-Jewish, rather than anti-Black, but it's pretty close.

As for Democrats, they can be racist too, about 1/3rd of Democrats are anti-Black, as opposed to about 1/2 of Republicans.

I'm not sure about the etiquette of taking this woman's picture and posting it to social media but she is not the one who made it about race, everybody else did.

The only reason they accused her of racism is because the woman was black. This is why so many conservatives are sick and goddamned tired of people on the left making everything about race, even when it's not. I don't even know what the word "racism" means anymore. Does it mean making condescending statements about blacks as a race or does it mean pointing out when a black transit employee is breaking the transit authority's rules about eating on the subway? I mean, silly me, I thought the rules were supposed to apply to everyone.

I'm not sure about the etiquette of taking this woman's picture and posting it to social media but she is not the one who made it about race, everybody else did.

The only reason they accused her of racism is because the woman was black. This is why so many conservatives are sick and goddamned tired of people on the left making everything about race, even when it's not. I don't even know what the word "racism" means anymore. Does it mean making condescending statements about blacks as a race or does it mean pointing out when a black transit employee is breaking the transit authority's rules about eating on the subway? I mean, silly me, I thought the rules were supposed to apply to everyone.

I agree.

I object to picturing an employee on Twitter, and metro workers are low income and they have not much time to eat. But I dont agree that it is about race.

Forum List

Back